Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,480 members, 7,826,816 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

AMVCA 2020 Nominations List - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AMVCA 2020 Nominations List (31548 Views)

Full List: AMVCA 2024 Nominations / AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners / AMVCA 2020 Awards: Winners Announcement (live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by StagethemTVee: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
Adesuwa's acting was so fake in King of Boys. She did not get into her character. She needs to explore method acting and become the role she is given. However I give it to Sola Sobowale but the best act was Toni Tones. She killed every scene she was in. ill Bliss Oga Boss, I trip at how real and convincing you were sir. The EFCC detective was struggling all thorough and the story kinda dragged with a lot of irrelevant scenes and lines. But all in all a very good movie. The challenge with Nigerian movies is mostly the script/screenplay. Always beating about the bush with no clear steps towards the dramatic question.

5 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by marwanafrica: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Nice one.. I also saw the live nominations yesterday on AMEpic and i kept seeing that King of Boys in most categories... I really need to see that movie. Must be a Blockbuster..

You will not regret watching the movie, i can assure you

2 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by Onlineclothing(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
Anything Europe clothing for male trousers shirt and chinos pay on delivery Dm and stand out on red carpet
Click profile for contact
Nationwide delivery at token fee
Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by TwoBottles: 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
ossaisly:
Sometimes, it is not all about getting nominated. Its about winning it.
Tupac got several grammy nomination but couldn't win any.

All the best to our own smiley smiley smiley smiley

Tupac is still greater than any artist who ever won a Grammy. 2pac is one name that will last for generations to come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by Alphafeezay(m): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
I must say the Nigerian movies are getting more interesting and will soon overtake the music industry with the trash musicians are singing these days.

King of Boys and Bling Lagosians are very well scripted and delivered movies

4 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
King of Boys...

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by PCFC(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Okay

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by Bawofss(m): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
king of boys na wack movie........not up to d hype

5 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by Kingmoney7: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Nice one.. I also saw the live nominations yesterday on AMEpic and i kept seeing that King of Boys in most categories... I really need to see that movie. Must be a Blockbuster..
movie try nothing gen gen ...living in bondage is the bomb

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by Originalsly: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hmmm.... just tried watching King of Boys... not too bad... bit too dragged out for me right now.

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
Romanoff:
Sola Sobowale for best Actress, King of Boys.
No o . Zainab balogun for God calling abeg.

She even has 2 nominations in the Best actress category. She has to win that category.

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by Tembebe: 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Stevecovey:

No o . [/b]Zainab balogun[b] for God calling abeg.

She even has 2 nominations in the Best actress category. She has to win that category.
That babe is simply amazing. Beautiful and graceful.

2 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by whatamidoinhere(m): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
Baba Hafusa all the way...MAKANAKI

2 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by Halexgos3(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
I Wish them the best

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by Bramon5432: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
see below
Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by MisterKings(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
This Bling lagosians is just one hell of an underated movie. Maybe I am talking because I have not watched the others. I dont watch Naija movies but this one I watched impressed me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by Olukoso1: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
MisterKings:
This Bling lagosians is just one hell of an underated movie. Maybe I am talking because I have not watched the others. I dont watch Naija movies but this one I watched impressed me.

Try king of boys, PLAN B is also very interesting in the east African categories.
But u see that one called merry men, though interesting, it doesn't worth the nomination...

vivypretty:
please what is funny in merry men ,moms at war bit it hands down.

Me self I tire o d movie does not deserve any nomination.

2 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by IduNaOba: 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Living in bondage is naija best movie of 2109
The records is broke says it all.

Movie toh bad.

3 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by Orissodiq: 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
Seriously KING OF BOYS ALL THE WAY BACK TO BACK. that film is a film of centuries... Dat woman "SOLASOBOWALE" is on 5 start. Every bit of actors and actresses put the last drop of their blood into the film. I can't stop waiting for the KING OF BOYS 2.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by Meedon: 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
Makanaki

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by Reussite: 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Adesuwa's acting was so fake in King of Boys. She did not get into her character. She needs to explore method acting and become the role she is given. However I give it to Sola Sobowale but the best act was Toni Tones. She killed every scene she was in. ill Bliss Oga Boss, I trip at how real and convincing you were sir. The EFCC detective was struggling all thorough and the story kinda dragged with a lot of irrelevant scenes and lines. But all in all a very good movie. The challenge with Nigerian movies is mostly the script/screenplay. Always beating about the bush with no clear steps towards the dramatic question.
You seem to be the only one who gave an unbiased review of the King of boys I watched. Adesuwa$ role play was just below average(was expecting a 'Knocking on heaven$ door' kinda act she displayed in that movie).
Lotta unnecessary scenes(eg spiritual fortification of Makanaki who got eventually killed by an ordinary gun) haba! lipsrsealed
The movies 'God calling & $ylvia' featuring Zainab are much better than KOB.
Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by LANDLORD72: 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
I did not see Johnson family And Ajoche this are one of the best Tv series
Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by dimexilux(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
KOB
Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by Lovelyn451(f): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
Noise makers...that mediocre king of boys, why give shola shobowale a serious role as that, she underacted everything, I didnt even understand the movie and I can't watch it twice cos it makes me cringe...mtchew

Living in bondage should pack all the award like miss Ellish
Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by pweeryambre: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
Size 12 is very good movie Uzor arukwe did very good job.
Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by MisterKings(m): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
Olukoso1:

Try king of boys, PLAN B is also very interesting in the east African categories.
But u see that one called merry men, though interesting, it doesn't worth the nomination...

Me self I tire o d movie does not deserve any nomination.

I have seen king of boys. But bling lagosians still kelt it in my book. A lot of lapses in king of boys that only critics can see.

2 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by jamalchance(m): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
allanphash7:
King of boys must take something

The film maaaad

I give is to Reminisce and Shola Shobowale with Akin Lewis in that film
reminisce should get that best supporting actor award to me dude killed it

4 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by Larrysung(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
Aderogba "Adediji" not "Adedeji"
thanks!
Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by ehisaad: 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hey guys I need your help...

My younger sister (Mercy Aghedo) was nominated for Best Sound Track/Movie TV series category movie tiled THE GIFT.
She never had an idea she could be nominated along side top Artists/Stars...
She has been working hard to get to the spotlight..

Best Sound Track
Mercy Aghedo - The Gift

Let's bring this home....
Here's the link below.
https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/amvca
Re: AMVCA 2020 Nominations List by Olukoso1: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
MisterKings:

I have seen king of boys. But bling lagosians still kelt it in my book. A lot of lapses in king of boys that only critics can see.

Considering bling lagosians too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Omashola And Others Escape Eviction / #bbnaija: Adesua Etomi Visits The House (photos) / Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.