Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Xiaomi Shares New Camera Samples Flaunting The Mi 10’s Zooming Prowess - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Shares New Camera Samples Flaunting The Mi 10’s Zooming Prowess (1794 Views)

Xiaomi's Flagship For 2021, The MI 11 Is Out. (specs And Price) / Ok. I Give It To Xiaomi. The Mi Note 10 Is Maaaaddddd / Latest Samsung Galaxy S11+ Leaks Point To A New Camera Sensor And Bigger Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Shares New Camera Samples Flaunting The Mi 10’s Zooming Prowess by beejayvince(m): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2020
Xiaomi is preparing to launch the Mi 10. One of the main features of the device is that it features a 108MP camera. The device uses the Snapdragon 865 chipset. We expect it to also come with a high refresh rate and a massive battery.

Back to the Xiaomi Mi 10 camera, we have now seen new photos that show off the device’s zooming powers. It was apparently snowing in Beijing, and Lu Weibing Xiaomi VP, shared some camera samples on Weibo.

Weibing used the opportunity of having the snow to flaunt one of the company’s upcoming smartphones’ camera zooming prowess. He captioned the post “Thrilled with the new phone.”

The VP did not explicitly name the phone, but it may just be the upcoming Mi 10 or Mi 10 Pro. With the success of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 in the camera department, we expect even more from the Mi 10.

The Xiaomi Mi 10 phones will likely launch sometime in February with up to 12GB of RAM and support for up to 65W fast-charging.

Source:
https://www.smartphonecamp.com/xiaomi-shares-new-camera-samples-flaunting-the-mi-10s-zooming-prowess/

Re: Xiaomi Shares New Camera Samples Flaunting The Mi 10’s Zooming Prowess by newinventions: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2020
Even the Naomi warriors are tired. Naomi phones can never penetrate the Nigerian market. Techno created the platform and Naomi think they can overtake techno.

Techno and Infinix understand the Nigerian populace. They give us medium range phones with affordable price.

Naomi comes up with high processor with high price value. Who high processor help for this Buharia era.

Keep dreaming Naomi
Re: Xiaomi Shares New Camera Samples Flaunting The Mi 10’s Zooming Prowess by seanwilliam(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
I have nothing against Xiaomi, but if they are going to win the hearts of NIGERIANS( NOT NAIRALANDERS LOL) They need to work on their price.. 90% of people will choose techno or infinix over Xiaomi best..I got to know more about Xiaomi on nairaland..I never see the phone more than three times in my entire life... WELL judging by their specs on paper and nairaland-marketers REVIEWS, the phone IS GOOD...........
Re: Xiaomi Shares New Camera Samples Flaunting The Mi 10’s Zooming Prowess by seanwilliam(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
KngGezy:

Same with me, 3 times only. With a friend , at a phone shop and with a friend of a friend. But Nairaland in connivance with a mod allows all sorts
could you believe that more than 50% of Gs out there never heard of the name XIAOMI
Re: Xiaomi Shares New Camera Samples Flaunting The Mi 10’s Zooming Prowess by sunshineV(f): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Both of u get a room
Re: Xiaomi Shares New Camera Samples Flaunting The Mi 10’s Zooming Prowess by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
OLD PHONE.
But Very TIGHT.
PLEASE. when is the XIAOMI 11PRO arriving..?
Re: Xiaomi Shares New Camera Samples Flaunting The Mi 10’s Zooming Prowess by saint2ace(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
EVILFOREST:
OLD PHONE.
But Very TIGHT.
PLEASE. when is the XIAOMI 11PRO arriving..?

Old phone? Can u clarify and sorry to ask which phone do u use? Just asking.....

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Shares New Camera Samples Flaunting The Mi 10’s Zooming Prowess by drjprince: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
sunshineV:
Both of u get a room
awon A10 users talking about smartphone baffles me

They are no different from the suya man,manna something

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Shares New Camera Samples Flaunting The Mi 10’s Zooming Prowess by sunshineV(f): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2020
drjprince:
awon A10 users talking about smartphone baffles me

They are no different from the suya man,manna something

Swears grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom X Unboxing And Review, Does It Worth N228,000? / Opera, Bolt And Ucweb For Nokia 6600 / What Is The Current Price Of Nokia 702T, Both Brand New And UK Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.