Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife (43726 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife by Saintly01(m): 12:01am On Feb 10, 2020
Pastor Chibuzor is doing a great job.
Re: Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife by redsun(m): 12:59am On Feb 10, 2020
Or11:

OK apologies, you are not a bush girl. The term overhead sounds weird. I guess I'm the Bush man this time.

You are probably in the world of pipe-borne water where there no need for that, so obviously the word is strange to you. You pay the water company to supply you water and as long you pay the bills, the water will always be at your disposal, without knowing how the magic is done. But in Nigeria where there are no structures in place, you have to do it yourself

The kind of English words you use or conversant with are sometimes relative to your surroundings, needs and circumstances. That is why kinesthetic learning is always the best style of learning.

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife by HIPROFILE(m): 1:22am On Feb 10, 2020
Or11:

OK apologies, you are not a bush girl. The term overhead sounds weird. I guess I'm the Bush man this time.

I so love how bushy you realized you’ve been grin grin
Re: Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife by chiedozie198100: 4:18am On Feb 10, 2020
Or11:

no u've always been a bushman.
Re: Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife by arrianw: 7:01am On Feb 10, 2020
God bless u sir
Re: Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife by Ryan03(f): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2020
Or11:

wow! I wish I can be like you

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife by stanisbaratheon: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2020
Or11:

Well done for accepting your errors.

Thanks for accepting your bush man title in peace.
Re: Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife by Tim16(m): 6:50am On Feb 17, 2020
Or11:

This guy? Quit the famzing
I'm not famzing sir. Some people are plane stupid with factory default and need correct brain resetting to sit up. Thanks
Re: Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife by Or11: 7:29am On Feb 17, 2020
Tim16:
I'm not famzing sir. Some people are plane stupid with factory default and need correct brain resetting to sit up. Thanks

You are one of the plain stupid people if you can't differentiate between plain and plane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying / Is Masturbation A Sin?. / Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.