Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

"The New Method I Use To Steal Millions In ATM" - Man Confess - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "The New Method I Use To Steal Millions In ATM" - Man Confess (617 Views)

Robbers Steal Millions Of Naira From “ghana-must-go” Bag At Akwa Ibom Government / Rats Blamed For Eating Banknotes Worth About N17 Million In ATM In India / Robbers Storm Akure Airport, Steal Millions From Air Peace Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The New Method I Use To Steal Millions In ATM" - Man Confess by Newsfash: 9:28am On Feb 07, 2020
One Adetunji Adesina a 29-year-old primary school drop-out, has confessed to stealing from bank customers using the ATM machines.

According to reports, Adesina, who hails from Osogbo, Osunstate, made this revelation on Tuesday after being arrested by the police in Benin, EdoState.

He was arrested while in possession of 10 different ATM cards and cash amounting to N678,000 withdrawn from the account of one Mr. Ekhitomwen Aghama.

According to him , he met Ekhitomwen at the ATM machine of one the new generation banks along Sapele Road, Benin.

“I pretended that I wanted to use the ATM machine, then deliberately dropped my phone on the ground. While Aghama was trying to help me, I punched the cardless button on the ATM machine.

He was, unaware that I pressed the cardless button, so he thought his card was stuck in the machine and went to seek for help from bank workers. At that point, I removed it from the cardless transaction and removed his ATM card.

I got his ATM pin number when I was pretending to help him and later withdrew 678,000 from his account, using the ATM and PoS, just before I was arrested by the police,” he said.

Click below link to see photos

https://www.damsinier.com.ng/2020/02/the-new-method-i-use-to-steal-millions.html
Re: "The New Method I Use To Steal Millions In ATM" - Man Confess by Xclusiveme: 9:33am On Feb 07, 2020
This your story is half cooked

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti sacks teacher for allegedly impregnating SS3 pupil / Sotitobire: Court Admits DSS Evidence Against Alfa Babatunde Over Missing Child / Husband Breaks Wife's Head Because Of Where To Clean A Fowl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.