Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

We Dont Hate Buhari (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Dont Hate Buhari (pic) (698 Views)

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom / Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Dont Hate Buhari (pic) by ugwusunday(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2020
Nobody is against Buhari because of
religion!
Yar'adua was a Muslim (we all loved him)

Nobody is against Buhari because of
ethnicity!
Yar'adua was Hausa-Fulani (we loved him)

Nobody is holding Buhari's sickness against
him!
Yar'adua was sick (we all prayed for him)

Nobody is asking Buhari to perform magic
of transformation
Yar'adua did not perform magic, he took
little steps in the right direction that
endeared him to us.

There was global recession in 2007-2009,
one man came, saved us from the crisis.
Saved Billions of Dollars for Nigeria,
increased salaries, reduce pump price. I
don’t know how he did it when he was sick,
and he didn’t blame anyone. His name is
Umaru Yar’adua.Share this to all buharideen
supporters for more enlighten,we never
hate rather our brain is intact.To feel the
realities

5 Likes

Re: We Dont Hate Buhari (pic) by popsy2(m): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2020
One thing he should get right first is to reverse his lopsided appointments in utter disregard to the constitutionally enshrined Federal character principle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Dont Hate Buhari (pic) by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 07, 2020
THE 419 QUOTES THAT TRICKED NIGERIANS IN 2015:

*”A serious government will fix power problem in six months.” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)*
….
….
*”Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after two years.” – Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)*
….
….
*”The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP.” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)*
….
….
*”We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over the unceremonious removal of the Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Andrew Yakubu.” -(APC, August 4, 2014, Channels TV)*
….
….
*”It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria: The present situation of things where all component units get monthly allocation from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive.” – Nasir El-Rufai (August 2010)*
….
….
*”Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to the violence being unleashed on some parts of the country.” – Nasir El-Rufai (August 2012)*

*”Waste: Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircrafts in the Presidential Fleet. What do you call that? “Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircrafts not to talk of operational costs and other expenses.” – Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
….
….
*”We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. We shall do this by bringing all the aircrafts in the Presidential Fleet into the Nigerian Airways and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.” -Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
….
…..
*”Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a President with a huge crowd, with public funds?*
*”Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?” – Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
….
…..
*”Why is the nation's currency, the Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while the South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)*

*”Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation.” – APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)*

….
*”The recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru violates the Constitution.” – Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation*

How time flies. Be careful of what you say today because of tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: We Dont Hate Buhari (pic) by RillJ(m): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2020
Q.E.D.
Re: We Dont Hate Buhari (pic) by donbachi(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2020
Pikin wey take force collect ofor,go always see as a toy.

2 Likes

Re: We Dont Hate Buhari (pic) by Sunnymatey(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2020
But wait o, is Fashola still part of this govt?

I think he now understands the theory of rocket science pretty well.

2 Likes

Re: We Dont Hate Buhari (pic) by Arrewa: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2020
But you later hated yar'adua

Wishing him death for your brother to take over

We will never forget how you guys mounted pressure on his government during his final hours...
Just because una want Jonathan to rule...

Now you want us to believe you love yar'adua

See hypocrisy
Re: We Dont Hate Buhari (pic) by Niaja4real(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2020
Arrewa:
But you later hated yar'adua

Wishing him death for your brother to take over

We will never forget how you guys mounted pressure on his government during his final hours...
Just because una want Jonathan to rule...

Now you want us to believe you love yar'adua

See hypocrisy

Get lost. You, idiot

2 Likes

Re: We Dont Hate Buhari (pic) by Niaja4real(m): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2020
RillJ:
Q.E.D.
I've been seeing this abbreviation@Q.E.D,
What does it stands for?
No insult please

1 Like

Re: We Dont Hate Buhari (pic) by RillJ(m): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2020
Niaja4real:

I've been seeing this abbreviation@Q.E.D,
What does it stands for?
No insult please

What does it stands for?

Q.E.D Stands for
"Quod Erat Demonstrandum"
which loosely translated means "that which was to be demonstrated".
It is usually placed at the end of a mathematical proof to indicate that the proof is complete.

Colloquially, it stands for Quite Easily Done (Naija Street Jargons) meaning it speaks for itself and doable.

I hope those helps.

No insult please - What for? We learn every day my dear.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Ondo State APC 2020 Governorship Contestants. / Abia State NSCDC Issues Press Release Over The Death Of Driver Shot By NSCDC Off / The Scam Called Sadiya Farouk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.