Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office (49652 Views)

When NSA Office Turns Tax Collector? – Peter Obi Criticizes Cybersecurity Levy / Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS / Sowore Vows To Sack Top Army Generals If Elected In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by daddio(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2020
Davash222:
I feel bad anytime I come across this LOOM of a word.

Chiamaka, God will continue to punish you wherever you are for luring me into LOOM!!

BROS, LOOM DON DOOMED YOU ABI?

Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by TheCOOLEST(m): 11:18am On Feb 07, 2020
Now I think it's hight time bubu sacked these service chiefs, nonsense angry
Never liked him right from day 1 he got there
Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by broadman20: 11:20am On Feb 07, 2020
Buhari is not a leader in the home and in the office.
He lacks any quality of leadership.
Simply put.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2020
bikerboy1:

The LOOM Agent
okkkkkkkkk, inside life,
Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by Systrom(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2020
Monguno retired as a Major General in 2013

In 2013, Buratai was also a Major General

Though Monguno seniors Buratai with years in the military, he got commissioned in 1977 while Buratai got commissioned in 1981 they are basically almost on the same level.
Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by Bimpe29: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2020
There has be no administration/regime ever presided over the affairs of state in Nigeria, lacking cohesion and harmony like that of Muhammadu Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by Charly68: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Leave Buratai alone to fight this dreaded group that want to wreck his career . The heat is on the man and he does not give a damn to anyone now
Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by CorleonOfSicily: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Buhari brothers fighting again
Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by Talknochip(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
anonimi:

He is very much aware just pretending to be what he is not, which is what he has done all his life.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by Aboks(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
useless country
Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by mushystuff: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
This is the outcome of leaving appointees in office longer than they should. They act like they have a special advantage and therefore decide to act however they wish without recourse to possible consequences because it's clear that there are no consequences any way.

Let's just act like we didn't see the composition n tribes of the personnel withdrawn by Buratai. All northerners except two out of eight! Federal character thrown to the dogs as usual. And we're still wondering at the terrible security situation in this country!

Chief of Army Staff had transferred Major General Adeyinka Famadewa, the Principal General Staff Officer to the NSA. Mr Famadewa is simply the chief of staff to the NSA.

Others affected by the transfer are Major General Musa Etsu-Ndagi, the Director Defence Affairs; Brigadier General Jafaru Mohammed, the Director of Finance and Administration; the Special Assistant to the NSA, Colonel AA Ibrahim and; the Director Legal Intercept, SS Shehu.

Also affected are Colonel Adesuyi (Crisis Center), UF Abubakar (Counter-terrorism center), among others from the rank of colonel to Major General.
DAILY NIGERIA also gathered that before the latest development, Mr Buratai had transferred the Director of Communication in the ONSA, Brigadier General MT Abdullahi, a few weeks ago.
Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by freshdude99(m): 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
All the names I saw is the same. Not even one is different. So tell me, how can they succeed in ending boko?
Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by PCFC(m): 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
smiley

Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by tundess: 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
So these removals form a part of which strategy? Or is the strategy to combat insecurity and coordinate a national security plan part of the 38 Laws of Power book ?
Joke govt with joke ppl.
For exhibit A of Burutai's competence see his interview on BBC's Hardtalk with Sakur. Inarticulate, caught wholly unprepared, uncouth and lacking any insight.
I paraphrase but, "Tell me your cabinet and I'll tell you your competence as an administration". Well, Burutai has been retained above and beyond his incompetence. Moguno ? Well, that's another story.
Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by quiteboy(m): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
APC just dey bleep up back to back this week oh, anyway it is proudly sponsored by Oga Bubu grin

1 Like

Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by Mide360: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
Burutai be like

1 Like

Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by Marvyx(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by foreshore(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by seguno2: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
Aboks:
useless country

Made up of useless people

1 Like

Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by samonak(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
I still remember my first encounter with Moguno during his days as Adjutant at NDA back in 2000, then he was a Lt- Col. A very mean moving officer. The first time I saw him we (then candidates of 52 RC Armed forces selection board) were all assembled at the drill shed making noise and exchanging banters. The minute he stepped in you could almost hear a pin drop. He had that kind of presence. Also saw him "massaging" senior cadets ( heads pinned down) with his swagger stick at the parade ground. He was one nigga you didn't mess with.
Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by oaugraduate1234(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
Even buratai should be removed
Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by MrALIVE: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
Northern names flying up and down...evidence of one man's nepotistic nature.
Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by olamakinde(m): 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
Davash222:

Chiamaka, God will continue to punish you wherever you are for luring me into LOOM!!
wetin be loom?
Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by Danobb: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
Almost all d names mentioned if not all are northerners, for a country with six geopolitical zones
dre11:

https://dailynigerian.com/exclusive-crisis-looms-in-aso-rock-as-buratai-removes-top-army-officers-from-nsa-office/
Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by Scoffield911: 10:28am On Feb 08, 2020
Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by seangy4konji: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Davash222:

I was lured into it by owned Igbo girl I once had a thing with in Vgc...she did a nice job,it was after paying her that NY eyes cleared that its was just a scam....I felt used. God punish you where ever you her Jen francis
Re: Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office by orisa37: 3:42am On Feb 10, 2020
"ESU TI NTONA SAKOTO WON DIEDIE".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London / Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) / Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.