Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,858 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Which State Is Best For NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which State Is Best For NYSC (1192 Views)

Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc / Please Which State Is Paying State Allawee In 2017 / Which State Is Best For Skill Acquisition During Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State Is Best For NYSC by dosage150(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2020
Good morning N'Landers
Am in my early 20's.Just graduated from one of the higher institutions in Nigeria.

Actually confused on which state to observe my NYSC. Am from one of the Eastern states in the country.

I wish to base anywhere am being posted to. I wish to work immediately after my NYSC and engage in business as well

Which states in Nigeria have higher job opportunities and good for business as well.
Starting up my life already
Wouldn't want to make a mistake
Re: Which State Is Best For NYSC by Ladylite: 10:35am On Feb 07, 2020
dosage150:
Good morning N'Landers
Am in my early 20's.Just graduated from one of the higher institutions in Nigeria. Actually confused on which state to observe my NYSC. Am from one of the Eastern states in the country. I wish to base anywhere am being posted to. I wish to work immediately after my NYSC and engage in business as well
Which states in Nigeria have higher job opportunities and good for business as well.

Any state that is safe and has the opportunities that boosts the skills for your destiny.

No one state is the best. Everyone is different.

Someone may want to do business after NYSC, the best states to go for that person may be the east and the north.

Another person may want to do certifications for a job then metropolitan cities like PH, Abj, Lagos etc would be best.

So my dear corper, stop asking questions... Find what your purpose in life is, find your destiny then choose the state that can help it move to a. Higher level

2 Likes

Re: Which State Is Best For NYSC by dosage150(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2020
Ladylite:

Any state that is safe and has the opportunities that boosts the skills for your destiny.

No one state is the best. Everyone is different.

Someone may want to do business after NYSC, the best states to go for that person may be the east and the north.

Another person may want to do certifications for a job then metropolitan cities like PH, Abj, Lagos etc would be best.

So my dear corper, stop asking questions... Find what your purpose in life is, find your destiny then choose the state that can help it move to a. Higher level

Thanks dear
Re: Which State Is Best For NYSC by Charleys: 10:46am On Feb 07, 2020
Going to the south east is the best for NYSC.

Your eyes will open towards business. If you want to enjoy your i.e flexing NYSC then go to the niger Delta.

If you want to have a spiritual reflection on your life then go to the north.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Is Best For NYSC by Paintproduction: 11:09am On Feb 07, 2020
May God lead you alright. Put it in the hands of God. God knows best.

Paint production manual available.. check signature

1 Like

Re: Which State Is Best For NYSC by Memberclub(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ondo delta & akwa ibom

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which State Is Best For NYSC by pheelhip(m): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2020
dosage150:
Good morning N'Landers
Am in my early 20's.Just graduated from one of the higher institutions in Nigeria. Actually confused on which state to observe my NYSC. Am from one of the Eastern states in the country. I wish to base anywhere am being posted to. I wish to work immediately after my NYSC and engage in business as well

you can choose any state in the East but dont go for Ebonyi state, ee get why. Dont be fooled with that state alawee media propaganda, state is not paying and theres no room for self improvement or applying for professional courses within the state, i told you.

Meanwhile Ebonyi pple are not friendly nor visitor accomodating

1 Like

Re: Which State Is Best For NYSC by Eze113(m): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2020
No state is bad, it depends on what you want and how determined you're to get it.
Opportunities abound in big cities for you to apply and attend job interviews, being close to where things are happening. Aside that, forget it. Cost of living is even high.

Just find a place with business opportunities (most rural areas have that), good internet connection and fairly stable electricity and you're good to go.

Some people will eventually get posted to coveted states like Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, etc. and still end up miserable after their service year.

Some will be posted to states in the a North and harness the opportunity to become better (financially) after their service.

It all depends on how you see the glass, half empty or half full...

1 Like

Re: Which State Is Best For NYSC by dosage150(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
pheelhip:

you can choose any state in the East but dont go for Ebonyi state, ee get why. Dont be fooled with that state alawee media propaganda, state is not paying and theres no room for self improvement or applying for professional courses within the state, i told you.

Meanwhile Ebonyi pple are not friendly nor visitor accomodating

Well said
Thanks brother
Re: Which State Is Best For NYSC by dosage150(m): 1:36am On Feb 09, 2020
Charleys:
Going to the south east is the best for NYSC.

Your eyes will open towards business. If you want to enjoy your i.e flexing NYSC then go to the niger Delta.

If you want to have a spiritual reflection on your life then go to the north.

Thanks brother
Re: Which State Is Best For NYSC by dosage150(m): 1:36am On Feb 09, 2020
Memberclub:
Ondo delta & akwa ibom

Really considering Akwa-ibom
Re: Which State Is Best For NYSC by dosage150(m): 1:38am On Feb 09, 2020
Eze113:
No state is bad, it depends on what you want and how determined you're to get it.
Opportunities abound in big cities for you to apply and attend job interviews, being close to where things are happening. Aside that, forget it. Cost of living is even high.

Just find a place with business opportunities (most rural areas have that), good internet connection and fairly stable electricity and you're good to go.

Some people will eventually get posted to coveted states like Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, etc. and still end up miserable after their service year.

Some will be posted to states in the a North and harness the opportunity to become better (financially) after their service.

It all depends on how you see the glass, half empty or half full...

Thanks
God will really perfect my decision
I really appreciate
Re: Which State Is Best For NYSC by dosage150(m): 1:40am On Feb 09, 2020
Paintproduction:
May God lead you alright. Put it in the hands of God. God knows best.

Paint production manual available.. check signature
May he lead me right
Thanks so much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Call Up Letter Didn't Come Up What Could Be The Problem / Guys How Can Take An Exit From Camp Without Medical Report / Foreign Trained Student Chart Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.