Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Bmw Sales Figure Rises. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bmw Sales Figure Rises. (960 Views)

Abuja. Cheapest Neatly Used BMW X3 2005 on naira land. give away price 750 SOLD / Policy Reversal: Used Vehicle Importation Rises By 30% ! / Bmw 3series(coja) In Pristine Condition For Sale-N600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bmw Sales Figure Rises. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2010
Luxury car major BMW has managed to post great sales figures across the globe this year and is very upbeat about its success. The company has its presence across the globe with 24 production houses in 13 countries and sales network in 140 countries.

BMW has tasted this super success after a long time with a tremendous dedicated team of committed professionals.
Sales volume of approximately 1.29 million automobiles is tremendous, and over 87,000 motorcycles for the 2009 financial year, has blown the competitors apart. Euro 50.68 billion was the final revenue of BMW.
Re: Bmw Sales Figure Rises. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2010
Visit www.autovillage..com for more Updates.
Re: Bmw Sales Figure Rises. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2010
2011 BMW 7 series.

Re: Bmw Sales Figure Rises. by Onwan: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2010
This is really good news. I'm happy for BMW. They are gifted in designing very comfortable automobiles with very serious considerations for ride quality.

You can see what they did to Rolls Royce with the Phantom - they practically put that name back on the road without any compromise for the build our ride quality. Literally making it better than what it was. And that design and concept continues even till date with the Rolls Royce Ghost and the phantom coupe.

Same thing they did to the then dying Land Rover Range Rover with the 2003/2004 break out design, that restored the Range Rover back to the top of its class.

They are amazing, and I can see the edge, especially now that Mercedes Benz had lost focus; with all kinds of class (a, b, c, d, e, f ,  down to z class) unnecessarily expensive and also costing so much for minor repairs. People are even confused about what model and what really differentiates the models (for instance the new S and E classes). I think the only mercedes that uniquely makes sense now is the Maybach.

I hope BMW invests in a proper SUV. The X5 is a hit and a masterpiece BUT is still a crossover (actually, like a blend of the Range Rover HSE and the 5 series)

They make the ultimate driving machines.
Re: Bmw Sales Figure Rises. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2010
You are so correct.
Re: Bmw Sales Figure Rises. by CHANCEMAN: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2010
Onwan:

This is really good news. I'm happy for BMW. They are gifted in designing very comfortable automobiles with very serious considerations for ride quality.

You can see what they did to Rolls Royce with the Phantom - they practically put that name back on the road without any compromise for the build our ride quality. Literally making it better than what it was. And that design and concept continues even till date with the Rolls Royce Ghost and the phantom coupe.

Same thing they did to the then dying Land Rover Range Rover with the 2003/2004 break out design, that restored the Range Rover back to the top of its class.

They are amazing, and I can see the edge, especially now that Mercedes Benz had lost focus; with all kinds of class (a, b, c, d, e, f , down to z class) unnecessarily expensive and also costing so much for minor repairs. People are even confused about what model and what really differentiates the models (for instance the new S and E classes). I think the only mercedes that uniquely makes sense now is the Maybach.

I hope BMW invests in a proper SUV. The X5 is a hit and a masterpiece BUT is still a crossover (actually, like a blend of the Range Rover HSE and the 5 series)

They make the ultimate driving machines.

3,5,6,7,x1,x3,x5? 7 seies and 5 series what is the difference?

Re: Bmw Sales Figure Rises. by Onwan: 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2010
@ Chanceman

I think the difference will be clearer if you drive the 5 series and then the 7 series, that's of course apart from their distinct physical designs.

The mercedes for a while (or let me say all these while) kept a similar lineup with distinct and unique designs for each model until the CL and CLK started looking 80% alike and sharing parts, then GL and GLK?, then CLS?, then A class, B class?, R class?, I'm sure if not for nissan, there will be a Z class - did I hear that exists as a van?

Some confusion right there.

The only dedicated coupe running till date in the BMW lineup is the 6 series (that's apart from the recreational Z series), its like no other in their lineup and that's why they can concentrate and focus on optimizing it.
Re: Bmw Sales Figure Rises. by CHANCEMAN: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2010
Onwan , the current 3 series, 5 series 7 series are basically same body structure but different sizes, as for the mercedes coupes that you are talking about the clk is it stil in production?has it not been replaced by another? i believe the 3 series bm has a coupe.
Re: Bmw Sales Figure Rises. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2010
You can read my latest post on the 7 series designer on my blog. The young man left for Mercedes Benz and he later came back.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Pilot 2006 Model For Sale / FLEET OF 25 To 30 Tons Rd/ch Model Mack Dump Trucks Forsale. 4 Pics / Volkwagon Jetta For Quick Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.