Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Banning- A Reward For Posting? I Dont Get It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banning- A Reward For Posting? I Dont Get It (498 Views)

Banning On Nairaland: Possible Modification. / Is The Ig Order Of Banning Road Blocks Working In Your Area? / Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banning- A Reward For Posting? I Dont Get It by Emmyk(m): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2010
What's all this . Why banning me all the time? This is the third time since I joined! Maybe you people will explain the meaning of spam to me ( :-> maybe a reward for posting )and what looks Spammy in what I last posted in "HOW DO YOU CONNECT, " b4 banning me or check all my posts!!! If u know I'm guilty of spamming, Why askin if Innocent and sending an email? I'm beginning to second a dude's signature "Bleep NAIRALAND FOR BANNING PEOPLE FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON"!. :-( :-@ beginning to lose my interest here bit-by-bit, Watchout!!!!
Re: Banning- A Reward For Posting? I Dont Get It by semid4lyfe(m): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2010
C'mon maan! You're a regular in this section and you know the spambot is very aggressive in here cos of the nefarious activities of spammers and fraudsters.

Pls, refer to The Phone Section Rules And Guidelines Thread

SPAM BOTS ISSUE

The spam bot is a software that removes posts it detects as spam/fraud. In some cases, some innocents posts may fall victim to this bot. Please, do not re-post a post that is gobbled up by the spambot.

In some cases you may be wrongly banned by the spambot. If this happens, follow the on-screen instruction in red and lay/file your complaint.

Anyway, there is a board for off-section threads. This thread is hereby moved to the Nairaland section.
Re: Banning- A Reward For Posting? I Dont Get It by Emmyk(m): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2010
I last posted on PHONES before I was banned yesterday,so that made me post the issue on PHONES. Heck! I the banning will should for 3 days like the other time. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lets Share Our 2011 Goals, Visions & New Year Resolutions / Graphics Designer Needed Urgently In Lagos / Laptop Sales, Maintanance And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.