Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

What's More Lucrative Between CCTV Installation And Solar & Inverter Building - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's More Lucrative Between CCTV Installation And Solar & Inverter Building (840 Views)

Radiography Vs Pharmacy. Which Is More Lucrative / Which Course Is More Lucrative To Study In Nigeria? / Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's More Lucrative Between CCTV Installation And Solar & Inverter Building by fineyemi(m): 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
Good day everyone. Am a recent graduate of computer science whose major is on cyber security, mostly the software part.

I will like to go into something physical and have a skill.

I want to know which is more lucrative between CCTV installation And Solar & inverter building.

What would you advise me to go for.

Thank you.
Re: What's More Lucrative Between CCTV Installation And Solar & Inverter Building by blackpanthar: 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
fineyemi:
Good day everyone. Am a recent graduate of computer science whose major is on cyber security, mostly the software part.

I will like to go into something physical and have a skill.

I want to know which is more lucrative between CCTV installation And Solar & inverter building.

What would you advise me to go for.

Thank you.

Both are very lucrative but why do you want to go into such physical distractions when you have the greatest skill in the world at your finger tips.

I make millions from cyber security so the best to do is to simply invest your money, you cant be having so much free time to delve into such physically tasking time taking business,

You already have a great skill that Nigeria can not limit or stop. CCTV is lucrative and solar is sooo lucrative because it's the end of PHCN yet they both are based on NEED, location matters and that may be your disadvantage if you go into them.

I wish you stay with CEH and build your life

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Best Blogger In Kogi State:muzamil (rahman Zamil) / Shy To Talk: You Need Help! / Where Can I Invest My 10k,20k,or50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.