Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

“Most People Believe I’m Rich But I’m Not”, Tacha Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Most People Believe I’m Rich But I’m Not”, Tacha Says (627 Views)

EndSARS: Tacha Says This Is Not The Time To Post Beautiful Photos & Videos / Most People Believe I’m Rich But I’m Not, Tacha Says / Toke Makinwa: My Man Doesn’t Have To Be Rich, But He Has To Take Care Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Most People Believe I’m Rich But I’m Not”, Tacha Says by gistembassy123: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
BBNaija's star and Port Harcourt daughter, Natacha Akide aka Simply Tacha was a guest on the set of Ndani TV for an episode of TGIF show. Sleekgist

The controversial popular entrepreneur was made to answer several questions and she also drank shots for failing to give the correct answer to some of them.

While on the hot seat, Tacha admitted to breaking someone’s heart.

Speaking about a misconception about her, the reality star said most people believe she is rich but she is not.

Watch the video:

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/most-people-believe-im-rich-but-im-not-tacha-says/

Re: “Most People Believe I’m Rich But I’m Not”, Tacha Says by chatinent: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
No one cares.
Re: “Most People Believe I’m Rich But I’m Not”, Tacha Says by NobleAngell(f): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
You're not rich. You're just a hustler trying to stay on the news like many others.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Give ¥1 Million To Anyone Who Can Find The Cure To Coronavirus – Jackie C / ‘destroying Homes With P*ssy Is Now The New Trend’ – Victoria Inyama Claims / Moments Nigerian Man Rolled Into The Gutter Helplessly After Taking Hard Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.