Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Vehicle Tracking Installation - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Vehicle Tracking Installation (229 Views)

Vehicle Tracking Installation / Vehicle Tracking Installation / Vehicle Tracking Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Tracking Installation by tesotech: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Redeem your vehicle from theft, transport a convoy of vehicles for Haulage and Cabs/Taxi businesses, Teso Tech limited provides the best GPS products for you.

Primarily, we are associated with the shipment, sales, and set-up of all form of vehicle tracking devices and speed Limiter devices

TESO TECH LIMITED(ICT Solutions provider)
Email:info@tesotechservices.com
Tel: +234-907-7253070,+234-817-6969812
Mobile /WhatsApp: +234-907-7253070
Office Address: KM 4 Benin Sapele Road,Oposite Baden-Baden Motel,Benin City,Edo State,Nigeria.
Branch Office 68 Akpakpava Road, Before First Bank, Off James Watts, Benin City.
LAGOS OFFICE: Km 47, Lekki Epe-Express Way, Majek Bus Stop, Inside NNPC Filling Station, Lagos Inland.
WARRI OFFICE: Favour Bakery, Along Aka Avenue, Through Refinery Road, Effurun, Delta State.

WE CAN INSTALL IN NIGERIA AND BEYOND.

Thanks
Sales Representative
Teso Tech Limited

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Tracking Installation by Whereami1: 11:32am On Feb 08, 2020
My Location is a free on-line device to to discover your modern-day location and display wherein am I right now on map coordinates. My contemporary area will show you the range and longitude, Where am I now and deal with along with map that suggests you the longitude and latitude and the geolocation. You can without difficulty percentage my place now with friends and family with the aid of clicking on the share this region button.

(1) (Reply)

Mozilla Launches Firefox VPN For Android, Windows 10 And Chromebook / GEVEY Pro Sim Latest (200pc)+ Free Update Tool / 6 Best Free Anti-virus For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.