Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Gokada To Rebrand As Delivery Company — After Lagos Okada Ban - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Gokada To Rebrand As Delivery Company — After Lagos Okada Ban (1002 Views)

How To Rebrand Your Company / What Service Delivery Company Do You Know In Nigeria,kaduna / Canna Estate By Splash After Lagos Business School @10m Cofo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gokada To Rebrand As Delivery Company — After Lagos Okada Ban by Imoleade(m): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
Gokada, a bike-hailing company with operations based in Lagos, is redirecting its focus to logistics.

This is coming after the Lagos state government under the leadership of Babajide Sanwo-Olu banned the use of motorcycles and tricycles in 16 local governments and local council development areas.

Tweeting in response to a report about the company laying off most of its workforce, Fahim Saleh, Gokada CEO, said: “We still have money in the bank and are pivoting towards deliveries while this transport ban gets sorted”.

According to Saleh, the company was due to make a profit in January when the ban was announced.

Read full details
https://www.immonaija.com.ng/2020/02/gokada-to-rebrand-as-delivery-company.html

Re: Gokada To Rebrand As Delivery Company — After Lagos Okada Ban by LOGOBELT: 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
This CEO better hold on a bit, it isn't over yet.
Believe me or Not Okada and Keke will RETURN TO LAGOS ROADS soon.
Watch what happens after LAGOS MARATHON RACE

(1) (Reply)

Make Money During This Covid-19 Holiday / We Have Large Quantities Of Soyabeans Available For Sale / I Invested In Pawpaw Plantation And Now I Am Looking For Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.