Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,057 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata (1057 Views)

#marlians: Naira Marley Had An Advanced Level Of Education (photos) / "Righteousness Exalts A Nation, Not A Church Or Mosque" - Daddy Freeze / Did Wizkid Revive Duncan Mighty's Career? See What Nigerians Are Saying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata by Novaccines: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
Akata means wild cat or wild dog and for a culture that highly prizes order, conformity, coolness, home based-ness, and structure, it is derogatory. Unruly people are not celebrated, and even difficult Yoruba teenagers in diaspora are often sent back to Nigeria to be disciplined into conformity

I understand Nigeria is an advanced African nation yet struggling. They are not against God because they outlaw that which He finds most offensive. This shows a good traditional upbringing.

Now here is the Akata king swearing his allegiance to sodomy. And before freedom, justice and equality for all truly comes he pushes perversion. Then Obama wonders how come the Chinese shun him by not giving him his presidential treatment at their economic summit. The Chinese know something about valued culture and tradition too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge25eYo2Z-Y

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata by chatinent: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
¤ If you understood what OP is trying to say, please explain to me.
Re: Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata by Novaccines: 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nigerians are accurate to call the African American Akata because he is a wild cat.
Re: Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata by Auntyesther(f): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
Why do i have a problem with this english?
Re: Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata by Novaccines: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Auntyesther:
Why do i have a problem with this english?

Too many proper nouns?
Re: Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata by Novaccines: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
It's the right track it's that you're not on it yet some are way ahead.
Re: Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata by illicit(m): 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
This is not easy to understand
Re: Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata by Novaccines: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
The Akata is just as equally guilty as the Whiteman in being a pervert. If fact they are even worse! I will touch on that subject later.
Re: Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata by Novaccines: 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
Wake up out your slumber
Re: Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata by Novaccines: 1:01am On Feb 08, 2020
The Akata is a cowardly traitor and this a Nigerian told me years ago. He would rather attack his brother for a small offense than attack his true enemy to save his worthless life. Most offenses to the Akata infight over is that another did something that made him envious.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata by Novaccines: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Akata
Re: Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata by Novaccines: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
Them pedophiles are coming out of the church and nowhere else

Re: Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata by Azmanaty: 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Musiwa is back grin
Re: Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata by Thirteenblood: 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
Azmanaty:
Musiwa is back grin

Stop trolling Bobrisky
Re: Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata by Novaccines: 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Truth is visual
Re: Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata by Thirteenblood: 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2020

Youth Council to Bobrisky: renounce LGBT or leave Nigeria by Akintunde1  5 months ago

THE National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) and the National Council for Arts and Culture (NCAC)  have  advised controversial transgender personality, Idris Olarenwaju, aka ‘Bobrisky’, to stop promoting  Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) lifestyle or vacate Nigeria.

The youths issued the warning on Wednesday when members of NYCN protested against LGBTs at the headquarters of the NCAC in Abuja.

The youth in large numbers, carrying placards bearing different inscriptions, said they had declared Bobrisky persona non grata because he was a negative influence on Nigerian youths.

Comrade Akoshile Muktar, the Vice-President of NYCN (North Central), said Nigerian youths were against the activities of Bobrisky and urged NCAC as the custodian of Nigerian culture and values to make a declaration on the matter.

Muktar said: “Bobrisky should as a matter of safety and urgency leave the country if he must continue in his LGBT acts as it is alien to the culture and traditions of Nigeria.

“NYCN describes the ‘Bobrisky brand’ as ungodly, unhealthy and disgusting and completely against our moral, cultural and spiritual values.

Read Also: Inside the ‘risky’ life of Bobrisky

“We, therefore, declare Bobrisky as persona non grata, as he is a man and not a woman.

“Nigeria is not a place for LGBT and we shall fight to the end, as we call on the IGP and the Director-General of the DSS to use their good offices and men to stop Bobrisky.

Muktar said the group had also protested to the National Assembly, DSS and Police headquarters.

“We will not rest until Bobrisky is arrested and made to face the full wrath of the law,” he said.

Otunba Segun Runsewe, Director-General of NCAC, who received the youths, commended them for taking the bold step against the Bobrisky-led LGBT group.

He noted that the council under his watch was already fighting against Bobrisky and his transgender antics, describing him as ‘bad influence and harmful to Nigeria’s culture and morals.’

This has been a thousands of year against Blacks who side with outsiders to traditional African culture. LGBT was used to soften the youth and divide them while the West planned to recolonize Africa.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata by Thirteenblood: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nigerians faith in Allahs laws will shield them from the wrath to come. The fall of Rome is imminent.
Re: Nigerians Are An Advanced African Nation Not Akata by sheDD(m): 7:01am On Aug 01, 2022
@Roadtorecovery
Though your story was was quite decent than mine you could manage to stay up to 10months b4 relapsing to prostitute again.
You are heroic.
Now I'm asking how were you able to stay off patronising prostitute completely.
I'm worst for the past 3yrs I was introduced to this cheap sex stuff, it has been a battle of rising and falling.
I'm tired of asking God for mercy and failing bbk again. Sometimes I could go months b4 replsing, sometimes 2-3weks.
I'm tired of this lifestyle. My mom don't know of it neither does any friend.
And I always try to build a respectable character(I'm a of respectable character if not of this my secret sin)

Me too need help. I wish there is a button I could push and I would not do this prostitute thing again
How did you later win @ roadtorecovery

@Ronyman
Pls how you fit take help me
I saw your comment on a post here in nairaland

Wetin I fit do. I crave for change
I don't wish to continue cheap sex with prostitute.
How and what could be done. Bikonu!!��

(1) (Reply)

This Is Now Anti-church Virus, No Longer Coronavirus — Bishop Oyedepo (video) / Yahoo Boy Died After Eating Indomie And Egg / The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.