Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Conoravirus : A Guy From China Has This To Say - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Conoravirus : A Guy From China Has This To Say (755 Views)

How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conoravirus : A Guy From China Has This To Say by Hier(m): 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
God help us in this country ooooo, ministry of health and aviation no dey try oooo

Lalasticlala
mynd44
obiscopy

Re: Conoravirus : A Guy From China Has This To Say by KingSatan: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
ITS COMING ALREADY.

REMEMBER THIS WORDS.
Re: Conoravirus : A Guy From China Has This To Say by Davash222(m): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
Lol, but our amiable FG is proposing 620M to monitor the virus.

I laugh in Chinese.
Re: Conoravirus : A Guy From China Has This To Say by Hier(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
KingSatan:
ITS COMING ALREADY.

REMEMBER THIS WORDS.
abeg ooooo, make the thing no come ooooo, na God fit save us ooooo
Re: Conoravirus : A Guy From China Has This To Say by Hier(m): 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
Davash222:
Lol, but our amiable FG is proposing 620M to monitor the virus.

I laugh in Chinese.

lol people wey no sabi watin them dey talk for mouth
Re: Conoravirus : A Guy From China Has This To Say by madridguy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
Anybody can cook any story to trend online. I doubt the news and if real, Egypt don help us check you.
Re: Conoravirus : A Guy From China Has This To Say by Kylekent59: 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
Fake chat of a man with two phones and different sim.

He chats using the first phone to the other number.

They monitor and check temperature before giving access to go.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!Ebonyi Records First Case Of Coronavirus,index Case Made 300 Contacts / COVID-19, 226 New Cases Recorded In Nigeria Today 19 May, 2029 / Why Do I Always Feel Hungry And Purge So Much??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.