Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

I Start To Sell Fan Yoghurts After My First 33K Allowee- Corper Share Pictures. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Start To Sell Fan Yoghurts After My First 33K Allowee- Corper Share Pictures. (3131 Views)

Ubi Franklin Babymama Share Pictures Of Her Breastfeeding Her Baby, People React / Selfie! Dayo Amusa Share Pictures Of Her Cleavage. PHOTOS / BBNaija Host, Ebuka Share Pictures Of His Appearance This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Start To Sell Fan Yoghurts After My First 33K Allowee- Corper Share Pictures. by Nairafame1: 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
National youth service corps (NYSC) member start to sell fan yoghurts after receiving his first N33K allowance. The Corper revealed as he shares pictures online.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/02/i-start-to-sell-fan-yoghurts-after-my.html

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Start To Sell Fan Yoghurts After My First 33K Allowee- Corper Share Pictures. by hisgrace090: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nice one!

Every journey start with a step.

1 Like

Re: I Start To Sell Fan Yoghurts After My First 33K Allowee- Corper Share Pictures. by TheSourcerer: 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
Your Business brain no too sharp

1 Like

Re: I Start To Sell Fan Yoghurts After My First 33K Allowee- Corper Share Pictures. by Nairafame1: 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
grin
Re: I Start To Sell Fan Yoghurts After My First 33K Allowee- Corper Share Pictures. by cyndy1000(f): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
I guess you are doing it for the fame
Re: I Start To Sell Fan Yoghurts After My First 33K Allowee- Corper Share Pictures. by Kylekent59: 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nigerians can believe anything, even if i call banana an apple, dem go believe.

The question should be who snapped him??

The real owner of the business did that.

2 Likes

Re: I Start To Sell Fan Yoghurts After My First 33K Allowee- Corper Share Pictures. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
Na must say you tell us...na must say you wear khaki sell your yoghurts? All this low budget otondo....your 2 secs fame don click... You just waste 4yrs for school..sense you no acquire na to dey behave like baby you sabi...nonsense and nysc..mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: I Start To Sell Fan Yoghurts After My First 33K Allowee- Corper Share Pictures. by kestolove95(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
See wash, nobody go buy u car for uber
Re: I Start To Sell Fan Yoghurts After My First 33K Allowee- Corper Share Pictures. by kestolove95(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
Using khaki to hawk na insult to our nysc khaki

1 Like

Re: I Start To Sell Fan Yoghurts After My First 33K Allowee- Corper Share Pictures. by Asquare84(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: I Start To Sell Fan Yoghurts After My First 33K Allowee- Corper Share Pictures. by backnbeta(f): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
And you're selling it 'fully kitted' in NYSC khaki undecided

1 Like

Re: I Start To Sell Fan Yoghurts After My First 33K Allowee- Corper Share Pictures. by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
Must you use your nysc uniform to do it, you guys should accord respect to that uniform

1 Like

Re: I Start To Sell Fan Yoghurts After My First 33K Allowee- Corper Share Pictures. by nanauju(f): 7:28am On Feb 08, 2020
Some bloggers are the problem of Nigeria. And if you believe that news you're a bigger problem to Nigeria
Re: I Start To Sell Fan Yoghurts After My First 33K Allowee- Corper Share Pictures. by crossfm: 7:53am On Feb 08, 2020
You just short yourself on the foot.Is that your primary assignment.we support every nonsense in Nigeria.
Re: I Start To Sell Fan Yoghurts After My First 33K Allowee- Corper Share Pictures. by abercrombie(m): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Na must say you tell us...na must say you wear khaki sell your yoghurts? All this low budget otondo....your 2 secs fame don click... You just waste 4yrs for school..sense you no acquire na to dey behave like baby you sabi...nonsense and nysc..mtcheeew
abeg why are you pained like this

(1) (Reply)

Juventus To Pay Ozo N1.8 Billion As Monthly Salary / Temi Otedola Shares Lovely Pictures With Dj Cuppy’s ‘ Sons’, Calls The Nephew / Doris Simeon, Iyabo Ojo, Movie Stars,honour Yomi Fash & Funsho Adeolu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.