Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage (6467 Views)

Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk / Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage by Peopleloaded: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
According to Tiwa Savage, she was set to perform as an upcoming act at 2Baba’s concert some years back; when her attention was drawn to a part of her ‘flesh’ that got exposed.

”My dress for my stage performance at 2face’s album launch arrived very late. Literally, it came in 5 minutes before I was supposed to mount the stage.

“I didn’t have time to try it on before my performance. The MC announced: ‘Next on stage is rising star, Tiwa Savage.’ So I quickly put it on,” she said.

As soon as I was walking up stage, the zip ripped at the back and I didn’t even realise. “Banky W saw it and was like “Oh my God! Your whole back is opened.

She added that it was really embarrassing to her because she felt Banky W saw her naked.
Share your thoughts below:

See more photos and video below:-
https://www.peopleloaded.ng/2020/02/07/my-most-embarrassing-moment-is-when-banky-w-saw-me-naked-tiwa-savage/

Re: My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage by OdefaGirl(f): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ahhh....Ma'am, that was even your back, you've been showing us a lot of skin without us asking nah....it shouldn't be something you remember, unless you remembered the man today grin grin

Re: My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage by NobleAngell(f): 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
Just that? I think Wizkid spanking your butt on camera is more embarrassing than what you just narrated.

Re: My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage by Yemike(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
Had it been it's WizKid it would have been normal abi??

Gerrarrahere!!

Re: My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage by psucc(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
I hope the gentle Adesua will hold her peace and continue with her quiet life.
These home-tearers have turn their eyes on her family.

Re: My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage by Harry00(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
banky w no even get your time

Re: My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage by OddslordIsBack: 1:55am On Feb 08, 2020
mormor child

gerarahere, ekpah
Re: My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage by irunoko(m): 5:26am On Feb 08, 2020
Is your naked picture not all over nl ABI what are you yapping about? undecided
Re: My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage by hartehley15(m): 5:32am On Feb 08, 2020
Ok ooo..fp loading

Re: My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage by Vulcanheph(m): 6:51am On Feb 08, 2020
Someone should let me know when this makes it to FP

Re: My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage by Lynx001: 6:55am On Feb 08, 2020
Re: My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:00am On Feb 08, 2020
he was only being nice to tell you..after all, he came, he saw but did not "conquer "!
Re: My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage by Lcf69(m): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2020
Nah waoo!!! Are U Guys not plying d same Celebrity trade.. Pinned.
Re: My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage by SunriseW(f): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2020
Like she is not always naked all the time.
Oh...I get it now, she feels naked when her back is exposed but not when her front is. Wawu

Re: My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage by CookieMarley: 10:13am On Feb 08, 2020
All the whole booby you have been showing us no social media no be embarrasment na when banky just see your back na im be embarrasment.....issokay
Re: My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage by Joystark(f): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2020
Lol...
This kind story. lipsrsealed
Re: My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage by thunderfirebubu: 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
See wetin dey shame dis one, hw abt dis

Re: My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage by PureGoldh(m): 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
There is nothing wey musa no go hear over the radio

” Your Br* Est Is Like A Goal Post” – Nigerians Mock Actress Amara Maduka / I Can Not Hid My Sexuality Anymore, I Am Gay – Dremo Open Up / Gospel Singer Turned Prostitute 'maheeda' Releases Unclad Photos Again