Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

You Can Now Add Sticker On Whatsapp Status Posts On Android: See How To Apply - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Now Add Sticker On Whatsapp Status Posts On Android: See How To Apply (38460 Views)

Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram / Top 6, 2020 Most Liked Posts On Instagram / You Can Now Add Hashtag And Profile Links To Your Instagram Bios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Add Sticker On Whatsapp Status Posts On Android: See How To Apply by Ezehill(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
iOS folks have been enjoying this features quite for long period of time now, which am very sure that many Android users must have been jealous of adding Stickers on WhatsApp image & video status. Today good news is that Android users can get this done without the need of third party apps like Snapchat.

How to add sticker on WhatsApp Status post on Android is not just official, as millions of user who makes use of the standard WhatsApp app won't be able to hold on to this feature for now. The new WhatsApp beta version 2.20.32 support this feature which simple means that only WhatsApp beta tester will be able to use this sticker on WhatsApp Status for Android users at the moment.

I don't know if mod WhatsApp have been able to adapt this feature, however, Aero WhatsApp latest version has it already. One of my friend who is a beta tester and a blogger via GsmNaija confirmed this to be true and have dropped a set-up instruction on how to add sticker on Android WhatsApp status. It doesn't have any difference when compared with the Aero WhatsApp procedure as well.

How to Add Sticker on Android WhatsApp Status

Navigate to WhatsApp Status.

Click Camera icon below and select either picture or Video you wish to upload.

Now click on the existing Emoji icon, and you will see new button which include Sticker | Emoji.

Tap sticker and select the one you prefer to add. You can make use of your two fingers to increase/reduce the size, as well as rotating and move around.

Like i said earlier, it's available for WhatsApp beta tester. You can download the WhatsApp beta v2.20.32 from APKMirror.
Re: You Can Now Add Sticker On Whatsapp Status Posts On Android: See How To Apply by Xavier0980: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
I think if you use GBWhatsApp Apk you can easily get unlimited emoji stickers etc. because this GBWhatsApp Apk app is specially designed to make WhatsApp use even more better with it's features and functions.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Add Sticker On Whatsapp Status Posts On Android: See How To Apply by roider2: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2023
Xavier0980:
I think if you use GBWhatsApp Apk you can easily get unlimited emoji stickers etc. because this GBWhatsApp Apk app is specially designed to make WhatsApp use even more better with it's features and functions.
Thanks there is a new version of this app which you can download and get more features out of GBWA

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Is Ruining Your Life (I Quit) / Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / How To Download Youtube Videos With Opera Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.