Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Onitsha Main Market - We Can Source Items For You At Wholesale Price - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Onitsha Main Market - We Can Source Items For You At Wholesale Price (1590 Views)

Coloured T-shirts at Wholesale Price at Onitsha Main Market - Resellers Wanted / We Sale Jeans And Polos At Wholesale Prices.. / Buy Gps Trackers From Us At Wholesale Prices (cut Fuel/stop Engine, 10k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onitsha Main Market - We Can Source Items For You At Wholesale Price by chaplainpro: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Onitsha Main Market Runs (Dropshipping) Made Easy

Traveling down to Onitsha for some persons may not be easy or possible due to time and convenience.

Finding someone knowledgeable with the terrain and market antics is your best option.

This is why we decided to create a platform to assist you source for whatever item(s) you wish to buy at the original wholesale price.

Since we know our way around, we'll do all the leg walk in sourcing, buying and sending your parcel to your preferred courier company for delivery to your destination.

*What can I buy in Onitsha main market?*
Everything and anything. Just mention it.
The main market is the biggest in West Africa as all the importers have shops here.

*When it involves monetary transactions, trust is necessary.*
People ask, why should I trust you since I dont know you from Adam?

My simple answer is, we have a long list of customers we have serviced without any issue and again, our address is verifiable too.

*What's in it for us?*

We'll not for any reason inflate prices of items. A little token for our effort in assisting you will not be a bad idea. You can reach us to find out.

No tricks or price-inflation, no delays, hassle-free.

*Where are you located in Onitsha?*
6 Niger Drive GRA Onitsha Anambra State

You can get full list of wholesale dealers and suppliers here https://orevads.com and start ordering directly from them

Call us directly on

Start Ordering Now!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Main Market - We Can Source Items For You At Wholesale Price by obiekunie2: 12:17am On Feb 08, 2020
chaplainpro:

*What can I buy in Onitsha main market?*

you asked this question and u still didn't answer it - you just went blabbing about ur token.
Re: Onitsha Main Market - We Can Source Items For You At Wholesale Price by chaplainpro: 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
obiekunie2:

you asked this question and u still didn't answer it - you just went blabbing about ur token.

I believe you read everything and also saw our WhatsApp link to chat us directly.

Now that you have spoken your mind, please settle with a cold bottle of Pepsi and rest.

We dont need your kind of bad energy in today's emerging business environment.

I no dey force you to buy anything for Onitsha.
Re: Onitsha Main Market - We Can Source Items For You At Wholesale Price by chaplainpro: 6:58am On Feb 10, 2020
Thanks for all your questions. We are 100% ready to service your request .
https:///2348106977455?text=Hello%20Onitsha%20Market%20Errand%20Services
Re: Onitsha Main Market - We Can Source Items For You At Wholesale Price by chaplainpro: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Send Me is here to serve you

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn 500TRX ($15) Worth Of TRX Into 1,000,000TRX ($35,000) In 30days! / Is Zenith Bank Allowing Dollar Transactions Abroad ? / Sem Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.