Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Poll:naija's Most Orignal Emcee - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Poll:naija's Most Orignal Emcee (780 Views)

Nairaland Battle Emcee {jreyez} Drops New Tune / Who Do U Think Has Been Naija's Most Celebrated Artiste For The Past Decade / Who Do U Think Has Been Naija's Most Celebrated Artiste For The Past Decade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll:naija's Most Orignal Emcee by ngmilitant: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2007
Not necessarily and absolutely referring to contant but an act whose been able to cut a distinct,exclusive feel and style for his music,You listen to OLd Dirty Bastard's music and you don't mistake it, so who's it
lord of ajasa,ruggedman,elajoe,eedris,2 shotz ,nigga raw or ikechukwu
vote @ www.polldaddy.com/poll.asp?p=45351
Re: Poll:naija's Most Orignal Emcee by MP007(m): 4:19am On Jun 24, 2007
eldee.
Re: Poll:naija's Most Orignal Emcee by kgoddie(m): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2007
LD 4 me is COOL,Freestyle is Dope,Ruggedman is wonderful,Mode9 is great,Ferocious is Crasily dope,Terry da rapman Is too much,Six Footplus one of da best,Overdose(O.D) is got it locked down 4 now cos is the best grin
Re: Poll:naija's Most Orignal Emcee by kgoddie(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2007
ngmilitant:

Not necessarily and absolutely referring to contant but an act whose been able to cut a distinct,exclusive feel and style for his music,You listen to OLd Dirty Bastard's music and you don't mistake it, so who's it
lord of ajasa,ruggedman,elajoe,eedris,2 shotz ,nigga raw or ikechukwu
vote @ www.polldaddy.com/poll.asp?p=45351

Rugged Started the tin about bin Unique and all dat but,I sincerely think it's b/w Lord of Ajasa and Nigga raw.It's kind of hard for me to choose b/w them.They are very GOOD.Though I think Ikechukwu get him own style maybe na me no just dey feel the guy.
Re: Poll:naija's Most Orignal Emcee by busygirl(f): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2007
eLDEE, Amplified crew, Mode9, Bouqui, Blaise, Sasha, 2Shotz, Kemistry, Elajoe bless you son
Re: Poll:naija's Most Orignal Emcee by PoDeep(m): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2007
Whats original about sasha and kemistry?

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Lola Okusami : Wonderful Music,Thumbs Up ! / Ur Favorite Naija Vocalist / Http://www.facebook.com/beanpole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.