Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' (40706 Views)

Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States / Mr. Jollof Pours Encomium On Wizkid / Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by swissobed: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2020
Meaning?
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2020
JosephXavier:

Your sense is irrelevant
Leave the fool. Some people for this NL no be human beings chooi

1 Like

Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by spirul77: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2020
[quote author=odinga1of post=86475401]
the kind rubbish the guy dey yarn dey tire me o, I hope your ears are not so unlucky to hear the rubbish he said about Kobe Bryant's death, foolish statements everyday.
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2020
tobidipity:

You all be shouting those in diaspora to come back home to better the country as if they are the problem of this country. Those of you that are back home in Naija, what have you done?
(What can you do sef) Nothing and you expect someone who as gone to better his or her life to come repair the country for you. The government haven't done their part in providing basic amenities and you expect them to come back. Is it those Abroad that will come provide good roads, stable power supply, education and infrastructures for you? You better face your government and leave those in Diaspora alone.

As for Jollof or what ever he calls himself, I'm sure he's only joking.

The most sensible comment have seen in years

1 Like

Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2020
Eléribú, enemy of progress. Nigeria frustrated them out and are even the ones helping the useless country now. Do you know how much diasporans' remittances are yearly?
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by Adakintroy2: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2020
Mc. Jollpf na careless caper. Him word no get weight or reason inside. See first. You made a parable. If you go club with your friends and the club owner bounce your friends, you suppose to go with your friends if you a good friend.

So the followup accurate life narrative to that in relations to the issue will be since Donald has sent your brothers home, those that are inside America should willing join their brothers as mark of solidarity. The accusation should be at the other Nigerians for not standing with their brothers. According to your parable at leastOne for all, all for one.

But you are following up that Donald should let the others go as well like he is tieing them to america. He is the boss he decides what he wants. That's his country. You decide what you want too.he has made his decision.

Anyway to me its because Nigerians are free loafers by defaulth. That America you see people fought for it to get were it is. Many paid the ultimate price with their lifes. Young men willin serve on Vietnam and Afghanistan and yes they died while doing so.

You free loafing Nigerians just want them to throw gates open. If there is war in the next turn and they give you gun you will run back home. If you can't be patriotic with your country you will never be with others you free loafers. White can see through you. You will only get what you get nothing more.

You say you independent people what about your minds. America will be selective from now on. They will only benefit from the best mind. America first.

Selfishness begets selfishness. You want to think of yourself and not your country right. Well God has raise Donald on the other end of the spectre to think of his country and not you.

Now that balances the scale quiet well what do you think?
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by LucemFerre: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by hatedisplace: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2020
Where will take the world to? 6 feet I guess.
AlhajiImam:
We don't care about America because they are the problem of the world. They keep on intimidating the Muslim nation. Few days ago, a true defender of Islam was killed in Yemen with the allegations that he was a top member of AL Queada.

What makes them feel like they can kill anyone and go? This world belongs to we Muslims and there's nothing that can be done about it
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by menacetosociety: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:

Your thoughts are irrelevant
IPOB!
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by Darkmode042: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2020
Nigerians in the US should be protesting but they don't care
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by larryking540: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:
We don't care about America because they are the problem of the world. They keep on intimidating the Muslim nation. Few days ago, a true defender of Islam was killed in Yemen with the allegations that he was a top member of AL Queada.

What makes them feel like they can kill anyone and go? This world belongs to we Muslims and there's nothing that can be done about it

U day crazy ,,,u get luck say u kw talk am where I day na both slap and blow I for use enter u ...

You are trying to impose your Islamic law on every nation either by force or by crook , hoping for 7 virgins ,,,
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by AlhajiImam: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2020
larryking540:

U day crazy ,,,u get luck say u kw talk am where I day na both slap and blow I for use enter u ...

You are trying to impose your Islamic law on every nation either by force or by crook , hoping for 7 virgins ,,,

In Islam we share peace but not afraid of war
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by larryking540: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:

In Islam we share peace but not afraid of war

By entering a Christian nation and forcing the Islamic religion down their throats,,,,is that your defination of peace or defination of war
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by truthonmission: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:

lazy muslim. come and take the world nahh!
what makes that terrorist a defender of muslims. though all muslims are terrorist.
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:23am On Feb 08, 2020
dry joke
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by GermanMelania: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2020
His accent sweet die sha. Chei. I respect people that can knack pidgin well
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by Alimat40: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2020
Rubbish talk
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by AlhajiImam: 11:32am On Feb 08, 2020
larryking540:

By entering a Christian nation and forcing the Islamic religion down their throats,,,,is that your defination of peace or defination of war

Islam is the only and last religion of mankind
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by AlhajiImam: 11:32am On Feb 08, 2020
truthonmission:

lazy muslim. come and take the world nahh!
what makes that terrorist a defender of muslims. though all muslims are terrorist.

You have nothing to say. Please walk away
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by vincentjk(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2020
Only a fool would leave US to come back to this useless country with no law. Yesterday I was reading the deceased car mechanic's ordeal in the hands of Nigerian police and how they were tortured and forced to accept a crime they did not commit.

Citizens living in fear and getting hunted by people assigned to protect them smh
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by akphrat(m): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2020
Deport ke, don't try it ooo. My bro still dey hustle there and him dey do normal for us wey be him brother.
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by West2019(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
him will.not group up as other this is not a joking talk is from the deeper of him hrt .
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
He’s joking I guess
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by Farki: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:

Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by NothingDoMe: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
tobidipity:

You all be shouting those in diaspora to come back home to better the country as if they are the problem of this country. Those of you that are back home in Naija, what have you done?
(What can you do sef) Nothing and you expect someone who as gone to better his or her life to come repair the country for you. The government haven't done their part in providing basic amenities and you expect them to come back. Is it those Abroad that will come provide good roads, stable power supply, education and infrastructures for you? You better face your government and leave those in Diaspora alone.

As for Jollof or what ever he calls himself, I'm sure he's only joking.
Very well said!

1 Like

Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by enomakos(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
i hate this dude
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by dapie(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ok we don see your new house. We got the message

1 Like

Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by Firstcitizen: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
popsy2:
This doesn't make sense at all. Well, since he is a comedian, let me assume that he was only joking.

The mumu just wan show off house wey e dey build. He no make sense

1 Like

Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
meavox:
Nigerians! Let's fix Nigeria!

Oyeebo will one day react when they are fed up with too many Black faces in their midst who are there to enjoy what they did not work for.

Nigerian doctors am I not right? How many Oyeebo have told you they don't want a Black doctor to treat them? Say the truth now!

To you young ones reading this. Remember there is a broad and EASY way where MANY are on. Take the hard and narrow way where few are. Please young people, EASE and EASY life, when there is much work to do to fix Nigeria and all hands are needed on deck, is not the way to any blessing. Young people, take my warning as coming to you from a loving uncle.
Loving Uncle meavox, I want to say thank you for your lovely post. Which deck are our hands currently placed on? Is there any meaningful thing to do in this country without the fear of insecurity? Do you know there's no peaceful protest in this country without looting from touts. Do you also know many creative people are roaming in the street begging for helper or in search of Job? Do you Niaraland members has the highest unemployed individuals here?

Sir, I know you might have supported a lot of young men in the past, I don't know you but from your post, I can guess that. But can you talk more to our politicians to do something about job creation? Can you talk to our politicians to closed the border to prevent illegal entry, as so many Nigerians and the Nigers are almost in same category.
I am very sure you also have family members abroad.
Re: Mr Jollof: 'Donald Trump, Deport All Nigerians Living In US' by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:

reread your comments again.
Who's dragging the world with you? I think you're a fool to state such, you have mental problems. You where born into this earth, seeing everything revoling in it. What have you created as a person? It only illustrate makes comments as such. I pity for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Times Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Fashion Trendsetter Stepped Out Looking Fly (photos) / Photos From Wizkid’s Afrorepublik Festival At The 02 Arena / Alaafin Of Oyo Installs Lizzy Anjorin As Borokini Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.