Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Open Letter To The Mods - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Open Letter To The Mods (367 Views)

Letter To The Honourable Minister Of Agriculture / Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari- By Fmardpace Enumerator / Voopoo Alpha Zip Kit Review By We Vape Mods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To The Mods by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 08, 2020
Please if you are reading this kindly help me inform the mods to investigate the claim by dedons and emptytoothpaste about me being a fraud and also threatening him, this is defamation of the highest order. And please I will like to clear my name.
Re: Open Letter To The Mods by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 08, 2020
Liftitupo:

Instead of you to get to work and clear your name, you are calling mods like the other guy with many monikers. You know how to play it out like the guy. Nairaland has turned to something else. Scamming and 419 everywhere. It is like Agric is your base because you know you are not checked. You better clear yourself. Every scammer claiming defamation.

I didn't reply him that's cause the best pple to clear it are the mods, it's unwise to exchange words with him.

Have done business with pple on this platform and it has been successful. They can testify
Re: Open Letter To The Mods by dedons: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2020
Liftitupo:

Instead of you to get to work and clear your name, you are calling mods like the other guy with many monikers. You know how to play it out like the guy. Nairaland has turned to something else. Scamming and 419 everywhere. It is like Agric is your base because you know you are not checked. You better clear yourself. Every scammer claiming defamation.
This guy is still here saying nonsense. Do you want me to ask him to provide all the evidence?

When you end up in jail because of 15k, your senses will be fully restored.
Re: Open Letter To The Mods by dedons: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2020
Liftitupo:

Imagine the guts he has to be calling the mods. Instead of him to clear himself by paying up the money he scammed the young man of.

Some people are really something else.
Re: Open Letter To The Mods by dedons: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2020
Liftitupo:

Did you clear with mods before collecting his money? If you make any mistake just tell your story instead of hiding behind mods who will do nothing.
I wonder too.
Re: Open Letter To The Mods by dedons: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2020
askibee:

I didn't reply him that's cause the best pple to clear it are the mods, it's unwise to exchange words with him.

Have done business with pple on this platform and it has been successful. They can testify
You can't reply me because you are guilty.

Better do the needful before it becomes too late.
Re: Open Letter To The Mods by Saybal(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2020
dedons:
Imagine the guts he has to be calling the mods. Instead of him to clear himself by paying up the money he scammed the young man of.

Some people are really something else.
. This people are real scammer,they come to agric thread to scam people there is one particular one that claim to sell Boer goat he knows himself he has been causing trouble everywhere changing username
Re: Open Letter To The Mods by emptytoothpaste: 10:18am On Feb 08, 2020
Askibee, I'm begging you to quote me and dare me.

I will provide every single detail of our correspondence and transactions, complete with screenshots.

I will upload your picture and your real name. I am still being courteous with you and you are calling mods?

You think I stayed quiet all this while because I am stupid? I was gathering all the data to nail your scamming ass.

So try me bros. I will take your matter up and escalate it. You will not only pay that 15K, you will pay for the extensive damages your lies and scam caused to my farm..

So, I beg you. Try me
Re: Open Letter To The Mods by dedons: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2020
Saybal:
. This people are real scammer,they come to agric thread to scam people there is one particular one that claim to sell Boer goat he knows himself he has been causing trouble everywhere changing username
To make things worse, when I first raised the alarm here on Nairaland, he called @emptytoothpaste and started threatening me.

I've been on Nairaland for over 11 years now but this is the first time that someone I recommended would be scammed.

Askibee must be punished for his evil.
Re: Open Letter To The Mods by dedons: 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
If this guy doesn't pay back, he will go to jail.
Re: Open Letter To The Mods by chukskafor(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
why are you guys wasting your precious time on some useless niggar, forget English law and do him traditionally or are you guys not African?
hit him and the entire family will come searching for you to right his wrong, that's if it's not late then

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Mods by emptytoothpaste: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
dedons:
If this guy doesn't pay back, he will go to jail.

Bros, no just worry

He thinks he's anonymous that's why he can hide and be talking rubbish. It'll shock him when my legal representative will deliver the court injunction to his doorstep.

We're preparing his case file.

Askibee,we go see

(1) (Reply)

Components Of Building A Fish Aquaria / Cheap Wheat Offal/bran Is Available In Lagos (golden Penny) / Quality Tarpaulin Ponds Available For Sale .08159067056

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.