Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Nigerians Mock A Lady For Forming In The Eatery (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Mock A Lady For Forming In The Eatery (video) (395 Views)

Nigerians Mock Blossom Chukwujekwu For Dumping Younger Wife To Marry Older Woman / Nigerians Mock Bobrisky As Video Of Him Wearing Torn And Dirty Underwear Surface / Nigerians Mock President Buhari On Social Media, See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Mock A Lady For Forming In The Eatery (video) by naijazee2: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2020
Nigerians believe some ladies pretend to be living a fake life and standards they are not worth off.

The Nigerian Twitter users has reacted to the video of a girl that is use more than two minutes to cut chicken at an eatery, whereas she can easily use her hand.

The video has generated lots of funny reactions and lots of comments abusing the girl for trying to pretend a posh life in eating her food with cutlery whereas she could have use her hand.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqm7FRSSwD8

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/02/nigerians-mock-lady-for-forming-in.html?m=1

Re: Nigerians Mock A Lady For Forming In The Eatery (video) by vastolord4(m): 8:15am On Feb 08, 2020
Why do this to her? It's her choice. And what makes you think your own gf hasn't shared an underwear or stolen just to please your sorry azz. Men behaving like boys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mock A Lady For Forming In The Eatery (video) by popsy2(m): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2020
ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock A Lady For Forming In The Eatery (video) by Olalan(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2020
Same Nigerians will blast her for using her hands......
BTW if you can't use the cuttleries well why not use your washed hands at last check you wouldn't be penalised for doing such
Re: Nigerians Mock A Lady For Forming In The Eatery (video) by greatbrian(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2020
She look so focus as per one clown in mess

Reminds me of my first day in that academy.... We were doubled to mess and their the only food you are cleared to take with spoon is pap on Saturdays or oatmeal. It was a Sunday afternoon and its a great day since we will be damaging sarmee (big chicken) nd our own version of fried rice spiced with Varieties. We took the fork and knife in the tray under the supervison of prep wingers... Na so they gave us ups to start and as per when the senior on your table stops, u gas stop tuck in your chair and file out. Na so we start, my coursemate beside me can't use the fork and knife to pack the rice he was salivating and struggling. Me was just throwing smoke damaging the kanwii as a true Animal. My coursemate looked up with teary eyes and he tried using his hand to do the trick he was unfortunate to be caught by a prep winger who rogered him..... I was there enjoying the chau only for my coursemate to burst into tears..... Clown said he WaS tired of the regimental life and he wants to go home. I whispered sorry to him and asked him to issue me his chau.... He gave it to me willingly and he was just crying. I damaged the chau and his sarmee before the senior took water or stood up. Guy
Man dashed the next day and hugged his civil life gallantly.

Not every one is cut out for the suck and mad man job
Re: Nigerians Mock A Lady For Forming In The Eatery (video) by Aidejay(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2020
Africans and nigerians to be honest are hypocrites and judgemental. If you give them a reason to look down on you my dear, they will ride you like a pony. Humblebrag suggesting that they're better than you and without their approval you are dead. They just look and use what their eyes have seen as a measurement of what is and what should be they don't care as long as it registers in their brains that I'm better than this person.
Your own don finish once they can attach a religious angle to it.
Eeeeeeevilllllllll!!

(1) (Reply)

Fall In Love With Gotv This Month / (photos) 12 Nollywood Actors You May Not Know Are Dead / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.