Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month (56762 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Tops List Of World’s Highest-paid Athletes In 2023 / Forbes: Messi Becomes Football's Second Billionaire, Tops List Of Earners / Lewandowski Tops 2019 Goalscorers' List With 33 Goals, Messi Is 2nd, CR7 Is 16th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by Discombulator: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2020

Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by WriterNig: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
Discombulator:

Don't mind the joker,messi is the highest paid footballer on the planet and he gets $645k weekly, that's less than 2.4m euros monthly.the annoying part is that almost everybody online believed him which is quite embarrassing since they all shout football enthusiasts everywhere.

Argue that with Marca, ESPN, Givemesport, L'Equipe, BBC Sport.
Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by uzoma213(m): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
eni4real:
That is the reason why he moved to Juventus.. To earn that much despite his age!! To Juventus, he is a new buy!!!
To Madrid, he is an old player that shouldn't be risked!!!

Cristiano lied to the world that he was seeking a new challenge but we know that he was actually seeking a deserved pay!!!
he is earning less in Juventus than he did at Madrid. You would not know that cus you support the short man who loves money and can't see beyond that

Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by uzoma213(m): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Elxandre:

Here they go again.
Losing from 3 goals up in the champions league is Abidals fault too, when Baba was dribbling instead of tapping in to seal the match.
tell them grin
Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by Discombulator: 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
WriterNig:

Argue that with Marca, ESPN, Givemesport, L'Equipe, BBC Sport.

If you knew anything about football you won't be assuming figures up and down.
This is from the givemesport you just stated.

2)the second is his current wages

Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by Discombulator: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
uzoma213:
he is earning less in Juventus than he did at Madrid. You would not know that cus you support the short man who loves money and can't see beyond that
Nope that's not true,he earns way more in juventus.he was earning around 380k on Madrid.

Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by uzoma213(m): 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
ijayaone:

lol why did he leave real madrid then ,talk thee truth boy stop talking shit
Ronaldo has told the world why he left Madrid, you are still looking for another version from someone else's mouth
Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by uzoma213(m): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Cr7 accountant,I hail thee..

U think say Messi na the type wey dey reveal every endorsement for d clout like ur Mentor?
If u dey follow them for IG u go notice that Messi rarely post weekly while Cr7 Posts every shit and endorsements *3 per day just for attention.

If not that the clubs provided details of this salary up there,u think say Messi as an individual will open up to reveal his earnings?

So don't stay in ur room with ur Android phone and Mtn data bonus daily to calculate their earnings because ur not there.

As for now,Messi is above in Personal Laurels and collective team titles.
He still tops in salary ,so just celebrate him
and you think it's every Ronaldo endorsement that he posts on Instagram? Messi doesn't have followers so why would he post? For only his wife and family to be liking Everytime? Ronaldo has got a huge fan base that love and respect him so make him post joor, we no dey tire to see am grin
Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by uzoma213(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
ijayaone:

thank you brother ,is paining dem bcus the goat doesnt play for their team
una funny oo, what would miss penalty bring to our team? Na to dribble be to score goal?

Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by uzoma213(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
FLYFIRE:
Fake goat
bottler goat

Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by uzoma213(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
eni4real:
Struggle in Argentina?? How does that have anything to do with his contract in Barcelona??

For Argetina:

World cup Golden ball
Copa America Golden ball
Copa America Silver boot
Most Assist in Copa America history by any player
World youth Golden ball
Olympic Golden ball
World cup Silver medal
Copa America Silver Medal, 2times
Copa America Bronze medal
Olympic Gold Medal...

If this is what you called struggling in Argentina, then Eder is your GOAT!!!
all hail your goat cheesy

Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by uzoma213(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Discombulator:

Nope that's not true,he earns way more in juventus.he was earning around 380k on Madrid.
380000 in Madrid? You must be joking. BTW I no dey lie, you just want to believe that he left for money.. tell me Forbes and goal.com do not have sense

Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by uzoma213(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
Elxandre:

He will still demand an increase soon and they will give him claiming he's talismanic but when judgement day comes, una go start to dey beef the other guys.
Modern footballers are just too entitled, it's annoying!
they'll still find a way to blame abidal and pique grin

1 Like

Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by uzoma213(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
eni4real:
So you are comparing trophyless Dembele and Coutinho with Messi now..
They were doing well without trophies, Ballon d'or, Golden ball , Golden boots, etc before joining Barcelona Really??
Is that how you people belittle Messi this days just to overhype Mr Mokola/Challenge??
Dembele that has won world cup that you are calling trophy less.. what an insult angry
Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by uzoma213(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
gibzzhd:

There is one thing you guys are not seeing here Ronaldo's PR is just helped by his EPL romance.The for British influence.Thats why he has more popularity than Messi.Remember how David beckham was no one's mate.Not even Ronaldo (The real one) was as popular a brand as beckham.If not of that Messi would have been well popular than Penaldo.
in this life, Messi can never be as popular as Ronaldo is. Never tongue
Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by uzoma213(m): 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
NORSYK:

Why will Messi leave his comfort zone in Barcelona knowing that leaving Barcelona will be the end of his career.? If Messi had left Barcelona like 6 or 7 years ago nobody would have heard about Messi in the last 6 years, but that can't be said of CR7, he does it everywhere he goes be it in man utd, Madrid, juventus and Portugal, he has always stood out.
CR7 is not money or power conscious, for him to take a salary cut just to play for juventus tells it all.
Unlike Messi who threatens everybody in Barcelona from the sporting director to coaches to his fellow players. At Barcelona Messi is s a player, Coach, President, scout, kit manager, ball boy, financial advisor, he does EVERYTHING
I salute you for your effort, this miss penalty fan boys would never agree. Just leave them be abeg, you don try
Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by uzoma213(m): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
tfash96:
I laugh.. So you are judging with this... It's over oo.. People who watch Barça matches know that even if Messi doesn't score upto 20 goals per season he should be applauded because he's not someone who sits inside box 18 he's all round man
what has been an all round man gotten Barcelona since they last won champions league 2015? Local champion. He should go and learn how to score penalties and tappings
Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by Discombulator: 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
uzoma213:
380000 in Madrid? You must be joking. BTW I no dey lie, you just want to believe that he left for money.. tell me Forbes and goal.com do not have sense
Its funny how You people argue about Ronaldo even though you don't know shit about him,FYI what you posted were speculations before his transfer.

Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by Discombulator: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
uzoma213:
If you have any shame stop arguing about Ronaldo cos you don't know anything about him.

HE WAS MAKING 21MILLION EUROS PER YEAR, he was not even in the top 5 paid footballer In the world.

Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by Discombulator: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
uzoma213:
una funny oo, what would miss penalty bring to our team? Na to dribble be to score goal?
If you're going to argue on behalf of someone at least read up on him first.
Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by tfash96(m): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
uzoma213:
what has been an all round man gotten Barcelona since they last won champions league 2015? Local champion. He should go and learn how to score penalties and tappings
No need to be exchanging words with u anymore.... Once again it's over
Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
uzoma213:
Dembele that has won world cup that you are calling trophy less.. what an insult angry
He won nothing in Dortmund!!

He started winning Trophies when he joined Barcelona!!!
Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
uzoma213:
all hail your goat cheesy
6 Ballon d'ors
Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
uzoma213:
Fake news!!!
Stop misinforming the Public!!!!
Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by danot1030: 5:09am On Feb 10, 2020
PopeFlatino:
How old are u?

Let me insult u small..Your a big fool.

Real Goat Kor,ooh u knew he scores mostly penalties right?

Messi has 6 golden boots, Ronaldo 4
Who is the goal Machine now?

Messi has 6 Ballon d'or,Ronaldo has 5
Who is the goat Now?

Messi has won every MvP in every tournament he has played for,both country and club,youth and senior while Ronaldo has never won Any MvP in international football.
Who is d Real goat now?

Messi has More Lifetime assists than Ronaldo,More dribbles and more vision.
Who is the Realest Goat now?

Messi's Appearance /Goal ratio is better than that of any other player in d world including Ronaldo.
Who is the king?

Messi is a demi-god in Barca, worshipped,well payed,Captain,The best La Liga player of all time.
While Ronaldo isn't d best of all time in EPL,is not d best in Portugal League,is not d best in La Liga all time,neither will he be d best in Italy of all time
..Moving from Man UTd to Madrid(the best club in history) because of huge transfer fee,then to Juventus(the Lord in Italy) because Perez refused to extend his contract with pay rise...Why won't he join Inter Milan or Roma to prove himself,why won't he get tapins and pks in every match?
Who is the coward?

Messi is the La Liga Top scorer and top assist king this season even while having a poor run.
While ur Cr7 is neither leading the goal chat nor assist chat in Italy,then what's d essence of his goal run?

Small boy Shut up

Grandpa chai, you fall my hand big time with your display of immaturity and stupidity.

This Ronaldo is better than Messi or Messi is better than Ronaldo that we are taking for fun is what you have taken personal and come dey get hot blood dey pepper body like this.

Methuselah come to think of it how old are you and how old is Messi, also how much is your earning per month?

It seems you are just numbered in age but common sense you no get to reason. Messi is taking home an equivalent of above 3billion Naira per month, a salary no one can boast of receiving per month in Nigeria and if you will tell the truth you might be jobless or living on the 30,000naira your government minimum wages and instead of you to use your old age thinking of how you can improve your earning here you are insulting people over Messi who doesn't know about your miserable existence, small shame you no get.

Am sorry oh i was not raised to insult old man oh, just that i have to pay you back in the currency you traded with me so my dad will not beat me for not replying you.
Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by gibzzhd: 10:12am On Feb 10, 2020
danot1030:

Grandpa chai, you fall my hand big time with your display of immaturity and stupidity.

This Ronaldo is better than Messi or Messi is better than Ronaldo that we are taking for fun is what you have taken personal and come dey get hot blood dey pepper body like this.

Methuselah come to think of it how old are you and how old is Messi, also how much is your earning per month?

It seems you are just numbered in age but common sense you no get to reason. Messi is taking home an equivalent of above 3billion Naira per month, a salary no one can boast of receiving per month in Nigeria and if you will tell the truth you might be jobless or living on the 30,000naira your government minimum wages and instead of you to use your old age thinking of how you can improve your earning here you are insulting people over Messi who doesn't know about your miserable existence, small shame you no get.

Am sorry oh i was not raised to insult old man oh, just that i have to pay you back in the currency you traded with me so my dad will not beat me for not replying you.

The thing really pain you
Any way you Aunt better so you can also improve your earnings ABI you be dangote ni
Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by Mryacks: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2020
WriterNig:
Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi has kept his crown as highest paid footballer in the world, ahead of Juventus' Cristiano Ronaldo.

On the coaching side, Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone received double that of Real Madrid's Zinedine Zidane.

In the list published by L'Equipe, Messi earns €8.3 million gross per month after tax, with Cristiano on €4.5m gross per month.

Next up comes Neymar, who earns €3m gross per month from Paris Saint-Germain, with Antoine Griezmann and Luis Suarez both coming just below €3m gross per month.

Joint-sixth on the list are Real Madrid stars Gareth Bale and Eden Hazard who take home €2.5m gross per month.

Highest paid players in the world

1. Messi: €8.3m per month
2. Cristiano Ronaldo: €4.5m per month
3. Neymar: €3m per month
4. Griezmann: Just under €3m per month
5. Luis Suarez: Just under €3m per month
5. Bale: €2.5 million per month
6. Hazard: €2.5m per month
7. Mbappe: €1.9m per month.

Highest paid coaches in the world

With a whopping €3.6m gross per month, Simeone is the world's best paid coach, ahead of Pep Guardiola who gets €1.94m gross per month.

Jose Mourinho receives €1.46m gross per month from Tottenham, along with Jurgen Klopp who is paid the same amount at Liverpool.

1. Simeone: €3.6m per month
2. Guardiola: €1.94m per month
3. Mourinho: €1.46m per month
4. Klopp: €1.46m per month
5. Zidane: €1.4m per month
6. Antonio Conte: €1.38m per month

De Gea leads the Premier League

The list also looks at the Premier League and Manchester United's David de Gea leads the way with €1.76m gross per month, ahead of Mesut Ozil and Kevin De Bruyne who both earn €1.64m per month.

In Germany, Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski and his teammate Coutinho pocket the highest salaries of €1.66m a month.

Juventus' Argentine duo of Gonzalo Higuain and Paulo Dybala take home €1.09m gross and €1.06m gross per month, respectively.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2020/02/07/5e3da43c22601d8c268b458c.html

Na woah....Athletico are happy to pay Simeone that much to keep coming 3 or 4th in the league or playing in the later stages of champions league

1 Like

Re: Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 10, 2020
Kingluqman:
How old are you now? grin grin
Ahh bro shey you dey wine me ni

But I dey close to thirty angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Beckham And Daughter, Harper Share A Kiss. Fans React (Photos) / Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City / Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.