Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Please I Need Your Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Your Advise (2766 Views)

Is This worth Her Leaving? He Needs Your Advise / Please I Need Your Advise! / Is marriage worth it?I urgently need your advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advise by Theunbreakablem: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2020
On Wednesday I came back from work only to found out that my wife went out and has left my 2 children ,the oldest was sick with chest infection , he is 1 years 11 months and the baby is 5 months in the care of her 17 years sister that lives with us. Before I even went inside the house I could hear both my kids crying loud and I was a bit concerned why the mother is allowing them to cry like this because she doesn’t even let them to cry for long she always picks and calms them down. So i was wondering what was going on in there and when I went inside it was another thing she wasn’t there.her sister was struggling to handle both kids and she was almost in tears , she didn’t know what else to do so seeing me she felt happy , and when I asked her where Is my wife ? and she has no idea according to her my wife had left the house since 4pm and it was 7pm. I was calling her number and it wasn’t going through, I have tried about 15 times keep forwarding to voicemail and I was getting furious my blood was boiling and wondering where she was and why did she not call to inform me of her whereabouts. She came back home at 9.17pm with plenty of clothes and shoes for herself and kids claiming that one of her friend from the UK came down to our town , the friend unexpectedly called and asked her to come over so they should meet up because she was leaving for Abuja early in the morning , so my wife didn’t want to miss this opportunity she went to meet her up , she gifted her with all those stuffs she came back with. but why didn’t you called to inform me? and her only excuse was she didn’t have data on her phone to call me that she was sorry , but I was still angry with her , how could she abandoned 2 kids including a sick child in the care of a teenager and left them without checking on them for hours just because she wanted UK clothes , what if the boy had convulsions in her absent ? She has put our kids lives in danger that really made me more angry so I didn’t answered her back , I rejected her foods and locked myself in the bedroom avoiding her. I have been giving her the silent treatment just for her not to repeat the same thing again but she has transfer her aggression to her sister , she has been beating that poor girl and anything she does is wrong and something happened , yesterday in evening We were watching tv in the parlour , and she asked her sister for water but she didn’t tell her if the water was for herself or the kids and when she brought the water to her which was cold and my wife got angry , telling her how could she bring her cold water to give to our son and the girl was like but you didn’t tell me if it was for yourself or the baby and she just slapped the girl on her mouth and pour all the water on her , I was shocked that I asked her why did she act like that for? Her answer shocked me , she has told me to shut up or she will do the same thing she did to her sister to me , my heart was boiling that I gave her a thunder slap to reset her brain and she was screaming all over the place that I have killed her , raining curses at me and her sister that the day I will have sex with her sister i will die on top of her. I have no intentions of sleeping with her sister not even my dream and it just shocked me she has said all those things even the sister started crying demanding me to drop her back home to her parents which I had promise her I will do it today . My wife has since apologised for everything and begging with me not to send her sister back to her parents , but I have made up my mind to send her back to avoid all the same problems and accusations repeating itself. I will call her parents and narrated everything to them and tell them that the girl is coming back and I will still be taking care of her school fees while she stay with her parents. Please what would you do you do if you find yourself in the same situation as me ? I’m listening ,I will be reading every comment. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by lovelybugs(f): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2020
Do you know who the friend she went to see is?
Also, was she always like this or this is a recent development?

8 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2020
You did the right thing.

15 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Theunbreakablem: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2020
lovelybugs:
Do you know who the friend she went to see is?
Also, was she always like this or this is a recent development?
Thanks yeah I know her friend haven’t met her in person and I wasn’t aware that she was in Nigeria. Yes it was the first time she went out and coming back home late without informing me , but she has the habits of pressing phone 24/7

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Theunbreakablem: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2020
Thank you

YOUNGELDER1:
You did the right thing.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by crackkhaus: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2020
Thunder slap.. cheesy

You did well jor.

Let her sister return home please, she's not an orphan.
If madam of the house really needs assistance, she can go look for someone else.

14 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Liliyann(f): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Why will she go and meet her supposed friend for clothes? Is it that you don't satisfy her needs?
Is she a stay at home mom?
For the sake of her sister, I will suggest you take her home before she pours her anger on her and if you're the one sponsoring her education, you can do it from afar.
Caution her seriously, let her know the children comes first. Just try and forgive her, problems are bound to happen in any marriage, how we react to it is what matters.
Next time, she provokes you, just walk out if you can't control your anger. Raising your hand on a woman is a no no for me!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Vyolet(f): 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
The mistake she made was not informing you of her movement when she knows the sister is too young to tend to the kids. She should have called you to come stay with them, that's an irresponsible act.

Your mistake was slapping her, what if she slaps her own back, a fight happens and she handles a knife and stabs you? Learn to control your anger, if she was stronger than you, you would not slap her.

You have made the best decision, return the young girl back home to avoid further troubles.

Are you sure you've not given your wife any reason to suspect you want to sleep with her baby sis?/that allegation is too strong, you guys need to address it.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Foodqueen(f): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
I don't believe she actually went to see a female friend, but then what do I know.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by crackkhaus: 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
Vyolet:

Your mistake was slapping her, what if she slaps her own back, a fight happens and she handles a knife and stabs you? Learn to control your anger, if she was stronger than you, you would not slap her.
You don't know what is called a thunder slap.
The only thing you will have the strength to do after receiving it is to be moving your lips, using it to ask rhetorical questions like did you just slap me, or using it to rain abuses that don't make sense.

It's like having a concussion.

Are you sure you've not given your wife any reason to suspect you want to sleep with her baby sis?/that allegation is too strong, you guys need to address it.
See them...even their own blood sister living in their matrimonial home is still a big problem.

18 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by drmikeadams(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
grin grin. She go collect prick outside for gifts and cash ,,check well

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Vyolet(f): 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
crackkhaus:

You don't know what is called a thunder slap.
The only thing you will have the strength to do after receiving it is to be moving your lips, using it to ask rhetorical questions like did you just slap me, or using it to rain abuses that don't make sense.

It's like having a concussion.
I know that kinda slap yeah, but you still can never tell what anger can do. You may not see it coming.

crackkhaus:
See them...even their own blood sister living in their matrimonial home is still a big problem.
A woman that cannot trust her man with her sister has no business marrying such man, the allegation is quite heavy and it needs to be addressed.

I'm not the one that doesn't trust her man, its the OP's wife that doesn't trust him so relax your balls.

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by greatme2good(f): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
Return the sister to her parents and don't let her have any house girl or relative to stay with again. Let's see who she will leave the kids for while going out.
But Op you are wrong to have slapped her and it seems there's no deep communication between the two of you coz her cursing you and her sister means there's something she's suspecting. Do not slap your wife again, apologize to her for slapping her.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by crackkhaus: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
Vyolet:

I know that kinda slap yeah, but you still can never tell what anger can do. You may not see it coming.

A woman that cannot trust her man with her sister has no business marrying such man, the allegation is quite heavy and it needs to be addressed.

I'm not the one that doesn't trust her man, its the OP's wife that doesn't trust him so relax your balls.
They are relaxed, thanks for your concern and interest in them. cool

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Theunbreakablem: 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
crackkhaus:
Thunder slap.. cheesy

You did well jor.

Let her sister return home please, she's not an orphan.
If madam of the house really needs assistance, she can go look for someone else.

Thanks have spoken to my mother in law on the phone , have told her everything that has happened in the house that I wanted to send the girl back to her but she pleaded with me that my wife had called her earlier in tears narrated everything and she admitted to be wrong and will change , begging her mother to plead with me to keep her sister with us. She promised to come over next week and have a chat with both of us.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Theunbreakablem: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin. She go collect prick outside for gifts and cash ,,check well

Hmmm I don’t think she is cheating on me and if that was the case it is possible for another man to buy clothes for the children that doesn’t belong to him ?
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
Send the sister away please. For her to have said something like that. Expect more of it. The guy might mistakenly get pregnant now they’ll say it’s you.

Also you should try know what she’s always doing on the phone 24/7. Things are happening these days o. Nigeria don spoil finish.

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Theunbreakablem: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
greatme2good:
Return the sister to her parents and don't let her have any house girl or relative to stay with again. Let's see who she will leave the kids for while going out.
But Op you are wrong to have slapped her and it seems there's no deep communication between the two of you coz her cursing you and her sister means there's something she's suspecting. Do not slap your wife again, apologize to her for slapping her.

There is nothing going on between me and her sister , the only thing that I’m never happy with my wife is the way she send the girl on errands without break and she does everything including cooking , dishing out my food from the pot and serving it for me which I don’t like , she knows that I hate anyone else cooking my food apart from her but she still make the girl cook and all my wife does is pressing phone 24/7. Whenever I complains about this issues , it doesn’t always ends up well.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by drmikeadams(m): 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
Theunbreakablem:

Hmmm I don’t think she is cheating on me and if that was the case it is possible for another man to buy clothes for the children that doesn’t belong to him ?
grin grin

Man::baby what do u want?I will be visiting naija on 8th.
Woman:can u get me some clothes for d kids?
Man:okay let me know the sizes

Man:by the way how is ur hubby?
Woman:mtcww,that one,,leave that useless man

U get d picture now?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Vyolet(f): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Theunbreakablem:

A man can buy clothes for his mistress's children, heck he can even buy for you the husband. grin

13 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Theunbreakablem: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Liliyann:
Why will she go and meet her supposed friend for clothes? Is it that you don't satisfy her needs?
Is she a stay at home mom?
For the sake of her sister, I will suggest you take her home before she pours her anger on her and if you're the one sponsoring her education, you can do it from afar.
Caution her seriously, let her know the children comes first. Just try and forgive her, problems are bound to happen in any marriage, how we react to it is what matters.
Next time, she provokes you, just walk out if you can't control your anger. Raising your hand on a woman is a no no for me!
Yes she is a stay at home mom and I take care of her with the little that I have . I cut my coat according to my size.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Theunbreakablem: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin

U get d picture now?

I’m speechless but you may be right because when she came back that day , she lied to me about leaving the house at 6.30pm but her sister has already told me she left at 4pm. I’m confuse now

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Theunbreakablem: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Vyolet:

A man can buy clothes for his mistress's children, heck he can even buy for you the husband. grin

Ok thanks Just don’t know what to say. Speechless
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
Go and settle your family problem outside nairaland before some unmarried youth destroy that for u.

They won't be around when it happen.
Can't imagine what I just read.
Very sadistic people who want others to fall always.

Meanwhile both u and your wife are wrong.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Sexyliciousbri: 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
Evil soul. You want to scatter his marriage in the name of advice

drmikeadams:
grin grin

U get d picture now?

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by goryorhal(m): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin

U get d picture now?

Una no get conscience at all

Ur head dey on reverse mode

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Liliyann(f): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin

U get d picture now?

Ehya, you did not tell us this is how your wife has been treating you undecided
Sha use condom anytime you want to have sex with her, senseless fellow
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by drmikeadams(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Liliyann:

Ehya, you did not tell us this is how your wife has been treating you undecided
Sha use condom anytime you want to have sex with her, senseless fellow
grin. Ain't marrying no naija LovePeddler
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
Foodqueen:
I don't believe she actually went to see a female friend, but then what do I know.

Na wa o!
What do you believe then?
Re: Please I Need Your Advise by thorpido(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Forgive.......
Yeah,there was a bleep up but like you admitted,such behaviour is not a regular thing.I can understand the excitement of having a friend you haven't seen for a while come from abroad and ask to see you especially when she's got gifts for you
She should have called or try to get across to you but.....battery low,no credit,poor Network etc.

She has apologized so try and move on from the incident.
You don't have to send the sister back but let your wife know she should treat her well.I guess you're also sending her to school(your wife or you).

Make peace in your home.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by mankettle(m): 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
1. On the issue of the leaving children.. Warn her strongly. That next time....

2. On the issue of the slap, beg her to forgive you.. No be u she slap. She just talk u know how women be.. When annoyance enter their head they go carry small matter turn am to waec exam. Just let her be.

3. As for the sis, out of the abundance of the heart.. The mouth speaketh.. She must have thought of it, so she said it. So instead of unnecessary stress and jealousy send the sis home so that peace will reign.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise by Preshy561(f): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
When you don't give your wife enough money and still make her a house wife.
I'm sorry, you both are wrong.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Know What I Want" My Uncle's Wife Told Me / What Are Your Thoughts On Marriage With A Big Gap In Age? / Wife Called Husband "dumb" And The Inlaws :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.