Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

What Property Title Is The Barest Minimum Which You Require In Nigeria? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Property Title Is The Barest Minimum Which You Require In Nigeria? (586 Views)

A Will Does Not Confer Property Title On Beneficiaries Listed In It / What Is The Meaning Of Free Hold - Its A Property Title - Know Before You Buy / How To Confirm Property Title In Lagos State - Pt 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Property Title Is The Barest Minimum Which You Require In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2020
Hello There, I'm a Real Estate Broker and Architect. I have studied many Nigerians and realised that most don't like to process their C of O. Both because of the difficulty and the cost.

So I want to ask Nairalanders what do you think is the least document required to stay safe in land Transactions especially with Land Grabbers and Government Acquisitions that come up every now and then!

I will like to know what we think...

(1) (Reply)

I Need A House In Any Of The Following Areas In Mainland / Newly Built 2 , 3 And 4 Bedroom Duplex With BQ For Sale!! / Distress Sale!!! A 4 Bedroom+2 Bedroom Bq On 600m2 At Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.