Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,549 members, 7,850,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

When Was The Last Time You Donated To Charity...? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Was The Last Time You Donated To Charity...? (200 Views)

Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / If You Donated To Davido, And Complain About Buhari & Economy, God Punish You! / Senator Abbo To Aregbesola: 7 Years Ago You Donated Your Salary To Me, Today I’m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Donated To Charity...? by bigpicture001: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
...is it true that Nigerians are very stingy people...?

They pity suffering persons but never tries to be of assist. A lot of NGO's become non-functions because of cry low donation habit of Nigerians

That led me to ask . when was the last time u made donations to responsible or a very sick,destititude unknown person

For me, am guilty but will change my ways this year
Re: When Was The Last Time You Donated To Charity...? by GamalNasser: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
I donate everyday
Re: When Was The Last Time You Donated To Charity...? by DaniDani(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Very true. Nigerians only donate when someone has been mocked or made caricatured like they did to little success "dem go flog tire".

(1) (Reply)

Wife Laments On Missing Member IPOB In Anambra State / Buhari Raises Hope For Leah Sharibu’s Release / Adhere To Good Governance Principles Always, Okowa Charges Public Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.