Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

My Boyfriend Natural Juice And Orange Juice Taste Like Heaven – 17yrs Old Girl. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boyfriend Natural Juice And Orange Juice Taste Like Heaven – 17yrs Old Girl. (2715 Views)

Actor Bolanle Ninalowo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates 17yrs Wedding Anniversary / Meet 17yrs Old Nigerian University Graduate / Mother Of 17yrs Old Actress Regina Daniel Confirmed Attendance To Receive Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Natural Juice And Orange Juice Taste Like Heaven – 17yrs Old Girl. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
But am still curious to know, What do you think she meant by ” my boyfriend’s natural juice?

A young lady by name Esther Mayowa has taken to her social media timeline to share a post which has left everyone confused and shocked.

She shared a picture of herself sipping juice from a glass cup and captioned it ” I mixed my boyfriend natural juice and my orange juice, now it taste like heaven”.

Many persons have been asking different questions, but the question that was asked the most was; “what are you referring to as your boyfriend’s natural juice?”

Others went ahead to say that, the natural juice she was referring to was “his Semen”. But we’re still not certain.

I really hope it’s not what they say it is, because it will definitely be a shame and above all, a very disgusting act.

Thanks for reading.

See Disgusting picturesvia:- https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/02/08/my-boyfriend-natural-juice/

Re: My Boyfriend Natural Juice And Orange Juice Taste Like Heaven – 17yrs Old Girl. by viceddy95(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ok aunty,you have gotten the attention you wanted and i also pray the natural and orange juice gives you little sense because nothing dy your head...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Natural Juice And Orange Juice Taste Like Heaven – 17yrs Old Girl. by OJODEL10(m): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
if all you know now is natural juice what will you be thinki.g of at 34?
Re: My Boyfriend Natural Juice And Orange Juice Taste Like Heaven – 17yrs Old Girl. by dawnomike(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
Alright.... It is well with her soul!
Her choice of juice is her business biko
Re: My Boyfriend Natural Juice And Orange Juice Taste Like Heaven – 17yrs Old Girl. by popsy2(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
yuke
Re: My Boyfriend Natural Juice And Orange Juice Taste Like Heaven – 17yrs Old Girl. by irunoko(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
Young and dumb grin

Broken little girl with daddy issues looking for love from another child suffering from similar issues cheesy grin

They will soon help you slack your brez before 25

No respect yourself you hear grin
Re: My Boyfriend Natural Juice And Orange Juice Taste Like Heaven – 17yrs Old Girl. by sonofanarchy(m): 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
viceddy95:
Ok aunty,you have gotten the attention you wanted and i also pray the natural and orange juice gives you little sense because nothing dy your head...
you dey call this rat aunty? if I see this kind person na to exchange with ps5
Re: My Boyfriend Natural Juice And Orange Juice Taste Like Heaven – 17yrs Old Girl. by Randy100: 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Do this girls that post rubbish online have relatives that makes use of social media? I am just curious.
Re: My Boyfriend Natural Juice And Orange Juice Taste Like Heaven – 17yrs Old Girl. by viceddy95(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
sonofanarchy:
you dey call this rat aunty? if I see this kind person na to exchange with ps5
Hahaha,, cheesy cheesy bros that one too harsh oo ps5 grin grin..

I need to call her aunty and give her some respect because e no dy easy to be stupid all in the name of attention....

(1) (Reply)

Actor Aguba Has Chosen His Wife / Why I Don't Like Being Called Saka--- Hafiz Oyetoro / Funny Pictures: Female Rappers, Zara, Zee, Chidinma, Eva Are High Skul Gals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.