Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Two Canada Programs You Can Put In To Relocate To Canada This Year! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Two Canada Programs You Can Put In To Relocate To Canada This Year! (701 Views)

I Want To Help You RELOCATE To Canada Through Any Of These Canada Programs! / There Is A Way Out To Relocate To Canada This Year For You! / Nigerians This Is The Best Route Or Mean To Relocate To Canada This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Canada Programs You Can Put In To Relocate To Canada This Year! by ope4olu(m): 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
They are two hot and superb Canada programs that different Nationals are using in their Country to travel with.

l would be discussing briefly on the two programs, so you can see how you can benefits from them before is over.

As i mentioned earlier in my post, Canada Govt want to admit the total immigrants of 1,080,000 within 2 years and it may close before ending of year 2021.

The first program - PNP { Provincial Nominee Programs} as the name suggest, it is the immigration program which allow the different Provinces across Canada to select the immigrants that they need for their labour market and boosting of their economy.

The Candidate who wishes to migrate to Canada and settle in a specific Province of Canada can apply in the respective PNP programs.

Every province selects Provinces based on its own needs, criteria and parameters each Provinces need.

Each Province has a contract with {IRCC Immigration Citizenship Refugee Canada } that allow them to choose Permanent Residents for their own Province.

What are the Key benefits of applying to a PNP program for Canada Immigration?

The PNP programs are different from the main stream other federal immigration programs of Canada. lt depends on the PNP programs you want to go for.

You get all the benefits below as an applicant.

1. Liberty to choose a Province to settle
2. Points allocated for area of training.

You will discover all what you need to know when applying for PNP {Provincial Nominee Program }

Right here === >>> https://relocatetocanadathisyear-20de.gr8.com

The 2nd Canada Program is all about how you can get work directly in Canada while you are still in Nigeria here.

This is quite better than the formal in the sense that you don't need to show prove of fund to the Canada embassy or have Master or Doctorate in your education before you can apply.

The job is in health care industry, is Home Childcare Provider.

The funniest part of it is that you can APPLY if you don't even have any work experience.

Your salary is in the range of $3,000 per Month that would be $18.06 per Hour.

All you need is a

1. CLB 5 in IELTS
2. A minimum of 1 - Year post - secondary School certificate is what is required.

The advantage of this Pilot or Canada Immigration program, is you have the Job on the arrival unlike the other Canada immigration Pilot.

This amazes me, the home care job provides a flight board for career advancement in the health care industry.

In other Canada immigration programs, you may need to provide :

1. High IELTS score test.

2. Prove of fund in the bank that you want to travel with it.

3. You don't need to pay $2,000 or any amount of money for consultation fees.

They are some health care jobs in Canada that can Sponsor you in their portal, by pay for your flight when coming.

You will be taught on how to write your Resume that would become sought after the recruiter will start looking for you when you submit it on their website for job offer.

This 12 minutes video has already HELPED a lot of people through this second program.

This video will surely help you to be in Canada with this second program on before ending of this Year, only if you watch the video via this link below.

Watch it here ==>>https://relocatetocanadathisyear-20de.gr8.com

We are compassionate indeed to HELP you relocate to Canada this Year.

Olu Johnson

See you in Canada Soon.

Re: Two Canada Programs You Can Put In To Relocate To Canada This Year! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hello,

Please is there any age restrictions. My son is 20yrs old, can he apply with the family? Please I need guidance. Thanks!!
Re: Two Canada Programs You Can Put In To Relocate To Canada This Year! by adigun98(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hello please how do I find an employer that will help with the docs ?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Steyr Diesel 580,for Rent I Will Pay 700k Per Month.contact Me / ... / 30 Tons Trucks Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.