Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? (6106 Views)

Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo / Alex And Alexx Ekubo Go Topless For L'Avyanna Skin Naturals Advert / AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? by TheOlusanjo(m): 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nigerian actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde celebrated her 42nd birthday yesterday and it was a moment for her fans and colleagues to celebrate the Nollywood icon.

One message stood tall out of all the ones she received on social media and it came from actor Alexx Ekubo, who is best known for his playboy/jigolo roles in Nollywood movies.

His message, not minding its brevity, Is one that speaks highly of the actress who must have had a strong impact in his life.

The distinctive part of his message was when he described someone’s wife as a full course meal and a dessert. We all know the Alexx to be such a playful lad but some think he went too far by ’sexualizing’ another man’s wife

“Happy Birthday to the one & only omoSEXY, thank you for teaching us scandal/controversy free consistence 101. @realomosexy you are not just a meal, but a full course plus dessert. Dr OmoT only you one! We are here for everything you do! My President if only they know what we are planning for @teffestival 2020 oma loud gon… paa’ro lo Presido, I gat you always. If you are a true fan mention one of her movies you love, mine is IJE. Let’s go!”

Read Omotola’s reponse here: https://theinfong.com/2020/02/see-the-exchange-between-alexx-ekubo-and-omotola-jalade-on-her-birthday-that-has-got-everyone-talking/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? by overdrive(m): 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Someone cannot eulogize somebody in peace again.

6 Likes

Re: What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? by popsy2(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
ok
Re: What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? by OdefaGirl(f): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
I didn't read any meaning to it.....so I think nothing is going on between the two.

3 Likes

Re: What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? by NobleAngell(f): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
Absolutely nothing wrong with this message.

3 Likes

Re: What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? by Destined2win: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
OP You are a certified and stamped clown.

2 Likes

Re: What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? by EmmySparky(m): 12:31am On Feb 09, 2020
Op no go school simple

1 Like

Re: What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? by femi4: 7:22am On Feb 09, 2020
Wrong caption from the OP

1 Like

Re: What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? by Karemarealty288(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2020
Op is an hisllitrate... grin

2 Likes

Re: What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? by Maxcollins042(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2020
The Igbos will say, "Ogbu mma na-atu mma ujo." It takes a thief to catch a thief. That's all I have to say.
Re: What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? by Bonebreaker(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2020
See how money looks good on the both of them

1 Like

Re: What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? by Luizkid(m): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2020
It's nothing, I have this relationship with my married colleagues too you just forget they're married or not.
Re: What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? by ShayGirl(f): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2020
Nothing wrong in appreciating someone u admire....Aside the likeness he has for her as a woman, I see him appreciating her for also living a scandal/controversy free life unlike most other celebrities.

1 Like

Re: What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? by GreenArrow1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
People like the O.P are walking around freely while more useful people are getting blown up daily in villages up North and you tell me life is fair?
Re: What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? by SavageResponse(m): 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Don't start and issue where none exists

1 Like

Re: What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
ShayGirl:
Nothing wrong in appreciating someone u admire....Aside the likeness he has for her as a woman, I see him appreciating her for also living a scandal/controversy free life unlike most other celebrities.

Omotola is ACtually in her late 40's so I heard. I see it coming from son to mother.
Re: What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
GreenArrow1:
People like the O.P are walking around freely while more useful people are getting blown up daily in villages up North and you tell me life is fair?

I think about how life can be unfair everyday. The only consolation is that there is God..he never fails. Poor SOuls.
Dont take O.P to heart. He's doing this for attention. You know the nature of Blogging now. This can be merely overlooked. The glaring fault I see here is putting somebody's reputation at stake.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA LAYCON House See Inside View,bbnaija 2020 Winner(video) / Wizkid At A Shopping Store! (Picture) Anything Wrong? / Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Graduates Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.