Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

I Need A Hardworking Agent To Sell A Property For Me - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Hardworking Agent To Sell A Property For Me (918 Views)

Awoooof Property For Sell ,A 4 Bedroom Flat Just Completed #7.7m / Every Hardworking Lagos Worker Should Own This!!! / Residential/Commercial property for sale in Abeokuta Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Hardworking Agent To Sell A Property For Me by excanny: 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
I have a 2 bedroom flat on a quarter plot located at Amikanle, Alagbado, Lagos that I wish to sell to raise money for a project.

Its been given out to an agent around the area, but he has so far not brought a serious buyer.

I need an agent who is capable of selling this property within a week or short period.

Asking price is 3million naira. Reach me via Whatsapp 07030595988. Let's talk.
Re: I Need A Hardworking Agent To Sell A Property For Me by Brinxs(m): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
I also need a well connected agent to sell a property for me in Rivers State. well fenced 2plots of land. 8m
Re: I Need A Hardworking Agent To Sell A Property For Me by gratefulheart(m): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
where in Rivers State.?

Brinxs:
I also need a well connected agent to sell a property for me in Rivers State. well fenced 2plots of land. 8m

Re: I Need A Hardworking Agent To Sell A Property For Me by RichardDouglas: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
excanny:
I have a 2 bedroom flat on a quarter plot located at Amikanle, Alagbado, Lagos that I wish to sell to raise money for a project.

Its been given out to an agent around the area, but he has so far not brought a serious buyer.

I need an agent who is capable of selling this property within a week or short period.

Asking price is 3million naira. Reach me via Whatsapp 07030595988. Let's talk.

Hello sir, I understand you want to sell your property really quick but the truth is that most agents might not get it done for you at the time you require. This is because most agents are after their commission and they will hardly spend any money for paid adverts in platforms were they can easily get buyers.
I manage 5 large facebook groups with with members from 500,000+ up to one with 4million members. It is well organized and only paid adverts are allowed for anything selling. I will create a nice banner advert for you with information of your property, your contact number and how urgent you need to sell it. It will be placed at the top of all 5 groups for a period of one month (but can be removed immediately its sold even before the one month). I will do this for you with just N25,000.
So buyers will contact you directly, you sell your property and you pay no one any commission for sales.
If interested kindly send me a PM.

Thank you.
Re: I Need A Hardworking Agent To Sell A Property For Me by RichardDouglas: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
Brinxs:

Hello, please read my post above. I can help you sell your property fast and easy. Thank you
Re: I Need A Hardworking Agent To Sell A Property For Me by Olujames3020(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
what's the title of this property.
Re: I Need A Hardworking Agent To Sell A Property For Me by Brinxs(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
Iriebe, School to Land, Off Aba road, Rivers State

gratefulheart:
where in Rivers State.?

Re: I Need A Hardworking Agent To Sell A Property For Me by Brinxs(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
Deed
Olujames3020:
what's the title of this property.
Re: I Need A Hardworking Agent To Sell A Property For Me by Brinxs(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Do I have to pay you this 25k first??

RichardDouglas:

Hello sir, I understand you want to sell your property really quick but the truth is that most agents might not get it done for you at the time you require. This is because most agents are after their commission and they will hardly spend any money for paid adverts in platforms were they can easily get buyers.
I manage 5 large facebook groups with with members from 500,000+ up to one with 4million members. It is well organized and only paid adverts are allowed for anything selling. I will create a nice banner advert for you with information of your property, your contact number and how urgent you need to sell it. It will be placed at the top of all 5 groups for a period of one month (but can be removed immediately its sold even before the one month). I will do this for you with just N25,000.
So buyers will contact you directly, you sell your property and you pay no one any commission for sales.

Thank you.
Re: I Need A Hardworking Agent To Sell A Property For Me by excanny: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
RichardDouglas:

Thank you.

The agent commission is 5%, over 100k. Kindly go ahead with the ad in your groups using your contact and close this deal. Its far better than the 25k you seek.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Hardworking Agent To Sell A Property For Me by Brinxs(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
I concur

excanny:

The agent commission is 5%, over 100k. Kindly go ahead with the ad in your groups using your contact and close this deal. Its far better than the 25k you seek.
Re: I Need A Hardworking Agent To Sell A Property For Me by Brinxs(m): 10:04am On Feb 09, 2020
This thread no be for advert oh

I need a legit land agent to sell my property ASAP.
In Rivers State
Re: I Need A Hardworking Agent To Sell A Property For Me by RichardDouglas: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2020
excanny:

Okay sir, unfortunately I am not an agent, but a social media marketer so I am work based on commission. I believe you will find an agent that can assist you with the sales. Thank you.
Re: I Need A Hardworking Agent To Sell A Property For Me by RichardDouglas: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2020
excanny:

Okay sir, unfortunately I am not an agent, but a social media marketer so I am work based on commission. I believe you will find an agent that can assist you with the sales.
If you meet someone like Tunde Ednut or Instablog9ja, they will charge you nothing below N70,000 to place an advert for you on their social media page, and guess what, if that advert is placed, you will sell your property within the shortest possible time. So you only end up spending for an advert to get quicker result than waiting ages for an agent that will take 5-10% from the sales.
The moment you realize the power in paid advert on strong social media platforms, you will know that the era of agents are already coming to an end.
Re: I Need A Hardworking Agent To Sell A Property For Me by RichardDouglas: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2020
Brinxs:
Do I have to pay you this 25k first??

Yes sir, there is no social media platform with huge followers or members that will put a post for you without payment. And guess what, there are so many like Tunde Ednut, instablog9ja, and many Facebook pages with huge member that will collect as low as the N25,000 we charge. Most of these people collect nothing below N70,000 but you will get the result you require guaranteed.
Re: I Need A Hardworking Agent To Sell A Property For Me by Brinxs(m): 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
Can I see the social media pages where you intend to post my paid adverts??

RichardDouglas:

Yes sir, there is no social media platform with huge followers or members that will put a post for you without payment. And guess what, there are so many like Tunde Ednut, instablog9ja, and many Facebook pages with huge member that will collect as low as the N25,000 we charge. Most of these people collect nothing below N70,000 but you will get the result you require guaranteed.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Deal!! Distress Sale,house + Household Items For Sale / 50% Discount Promo For Land At Prosperity Garden Estate Attan Ota / ₦180M: 5 Bedrooms Detached Duplex In Ikota, Lekki(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.