Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

These Legends Faded At The Age Of 35,but Cristiano Ronaldo Is A Beast @35 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / These Legends Faded At The Age Of 35,but Cristiano Ronaldo Is A Beast @35 (1225 Views)

Jose Antonio Reyes Dies In Car Crash At Age Of 35 (Photos) / Which Of These Legends Would You Bring Back To Super Eagles / Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

These Legends Faded At The Age Of 35,but Cristiano Ronaldo Is A Beast @35 by Emmanuel226(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Maradona and some legends faded at age 35, but Cristiano Ronaldo says No to it!

Ronaldo is having a great season in serie A as he has scored 19 goals in the league to become 2nd to immobile in the golden boot race . He is the first man since 2005 to equal Trezequet record in juventus by scoring in 9 consecutive matches. He is currently hunting for Gabriel bautistas 11 consecutive goal record.

Most great footballers retire or become sqaud players at the age of 35, but for Cristiano Ronaldo, age is just a number.

Zidane

In 2006, Zidane announced that he would retire after the World Cup. Zidane was famous for headbutting Marco Materazzi in the chest during the 2006 FIFA World Cup final at the 110th minute of extra time and was sent off with a red card.

He played for 4 European teams and retired at the age of 34.

Ronaldo

Four years ago in Milan I found out that I was suffering from a problem that is called hypothyroidism, a complaint which slows your metabolism, and that to control it I would have to take medication which is considered illegal in football," he said.

"A lot of people should feel bad about their comments on my weight: I just wanted to explain that, now that I have reached the end." Stated Ronaldo as he emotionally announced his retirement

He played for 5 teams in Europe and retired at 34

Maradona

There was no point in singing Don't Cry For Me, Argentina when 50,000 Argentine fans gathered in the Boca Juniors' Bombonera Stadium to weep and sob through the farewell match of their legendary player, Diego Armando Maradona.

Tears were flowing on the field and in the stands before and after the game, and down the chubby cheeks of the controversial Golden Boy, who shed nearly 20kg to come out of retirement for this emotional send-off.

He retired from competitive football at the age of 37. However at 35 there was an obvious decline in the Maradona we knew for age was not on his side.

Kaka

Former Milan and Real Madrid player Kaká retires from football at age of 35. Kaká, the former Milan and Real Madrid midfielder, announced on Sunday that he is retiring from football. The 35-year-old Brazilian announced his retirement on Twitter. “It was much more than I could ever imagined

Ronaldinho

Ronaldinho Gaucho has announced his retirement from soccer at aged 37. He played his last professional match in 2015 for Fluminense and has now officially surrendered to the march of time. He left Europe in 2011 at the age of 32 to flamengo where he score 15 goals. The beautifier of football gave the game a good taste in his glory days.
Figo

One regret Figo may have from his career is that he never won a title with Portugal, the nation he captained from the age of 23 until his international retirement in 2006, aged 33

He played for 3 teams in Europe.

He is a legend

Beckham

The former England captain, who in January signed a deal with Paris St Germain, has opted against extending his contract with the French club and will instead hang up his boots.

In a statement he said: "I'm thankful to PSG for giving me the opportunity to continue but I feel now is the right time to finish my career, playing at the highest level."

He added: "If you had told me as a young boy I would have played for and won trophies with my boyhood club Manchester United, proudly captained and played for my country over one hundred times and lined up for some of the biggest clubs in the world, I would have told you it was a fantasy. I'm fortunate to have realised those dreams."

He retired at 38 but he was years far from his glory days before he retired.

Is cr7 really the greatest of all time?

What do you think?

Re: These Legends Faded At The Age Of 35,but Cristiano Ronaldo Is A Beast @35 by Emmanuel226(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
More pics

Re: These Legends Faded At The Age Of 35,but Cristiano Ronaldo Is A Beast @35 by Emmanuel226(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
G.O.A.T for a reason,share if u love him ��
Re: These Legends Faded At The Age Of 35,but Cristiano Ronaldo Is A Beast @35 by puremaker7(m): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Pls add the recently faded short asun.
Re: These Legends Faded At The Age Of 35,but Cristiano Ronaldo Is A Beast @35 by popsy2(m): 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
great guy
Re: These Legends Faded At The Age Of 35,but Cristiano Ronaldo Is A Beast @35 by robosky02(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2020

Na so ororo
Re: These Legends Faded At The Age Of 35,but Cristiano Ronaldo Is A Beast @35 by ojaysam25(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
element of hard work....
Re: These Legends Faded At The Age Of 35,but Cristiano Ronaldo Is A Beast @35 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
PENALDO

Re: These Legends Faded At The Age Of 35,but Cristiano Ronaldo Is A Beast @35 by OleakUpdate: 3:51am On Feb 09, 2020
The real G

Cristiano Ronaldo, first player to ever do that for the club. He’s scored 15 goals in those 10 games & this was the best of the lot. He’s just turned 35. He’s the G.O.A.T.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_e9L9XHlXU

popsy2:
great guy

Bet9ja Sure Predictions With 99.9% Accuracy / Chelsea Fans In Ibadan Celebrate Win With Masquerade Display / Messi? No This Is Bukayo Saka Being Marked By 8 Men Including The Referee.