Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Need Of A Female Flatmate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Of A Female Flatmate (629 Views)

Do You Want A Female Flatmate / Flatmate Needed IN Lekki Lagos ASAP!! / How Can I Evict A Flatmate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Of A Female Flatmate by Abbeyblk(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
I'm looking for a female flatmate who's open minded to share a 2 bedroom flat with please (mainland precisely). She would pay half of the rent and have a whole room to herself. I haven't seen a house yet as I'm trying to relocate from my present one, I'm searching currently. If interested , Here's my whatsapp no 08138063926
Re: Need Of A Female Flatmate by Ladylite: 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
Abbeyblk:
I'm looking for a female flatmate who's open minded to share a flat with please (mainland precisely). I haven't seen a house yet as I'm trying to relocate from my present one, I'm searching currently. If interested , Here's my whatsapp no 08138063926

You are a guy looking for a girl who can afford rent so she can pay rent by giving you your sexual satisfaction bah?

Stop deceiving yourself, next time be open that it is a sluttyyy damsel in distress you are looking for.

Deceptive dudes are many in nairaland, see how craftily this one put it. Choi
Re: Need Of A Female Flatmate by Abbeyblk(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
Also she would be paying half of the rent , having a whole room to herself
Re: Need Of A Female Flatmate by Abbeyblk(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
No rude words pls!!
Re: Need Of A Female Flatmate by Abbeyblk(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ladylite:

You are a guy looking for a girl who can afford rent so she can pay rent by giving you your sexual satisfaction bah?

Stop deceiving yourself, next time be open that it is a sluttyyy damsel in distress you are looking for.

Deceptive dudes are many in nairaland, see how craftily this one put it. Choi

Just only because a lady is neater , keeps the house tidy and its a two bedroom meaning she gets to have her own room not the deceptive thoughts you have
Re: Need Of A Female Flatmate by mrjojo: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Abbeyblk:

Just only because a lady is neater , keeps the house tidy and its a two bedroom meaning she gets to have her own room not the deceptive thoughts you have

yimu, grin

(1) (Reply)

08105733908 Stone Coated Roofing Sheet Company In Nigeria / New Miniflat For Rent At Ebute Metta, Yaba @ N500,000/annum / Distress Sale!!! A Commercial Property At The Heart Of Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.