Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot (1526 Views)

What You Stand To Gain When You Register Your Business With CAC / Infinityfx : $100 To $100,000 Challenge; Live Forex Trading / Get A Funded Live Forex Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot by legendseeker(m): 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
Add me up on WhatsApp now so I can guide you on how to open a live forex account. I will teach you the secret strategy I used to get the results as attached to this thread.

My WhatsApp number is 081 09709225

Re: Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot by legendseeker(m): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
More of it

Re: Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot by cRobo: 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Forex is a scam

1 Like

Re: Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
cRobo:
Forex is a scam

dude go copy person trading result to look for maga to fall prey grin

1 Like

Re: Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot by legendseeker(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Pack joor. Compare those screen shots with this one taken just now if they are not from thesame phone, talk is cheap.

Jezyfreezman:

dude go copy person trading result to look for maga to fall prey grin

Re: Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot by legendseeker(m): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
I disagree completely, what you see is what you get. The challenge is to make profits but they will surely pay you if you make it.
cRobo:
Forex is a scam
Re: Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot by cRobo: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Sport betting, binary options and forex trading are all thesame

legendseeker:
I disagree completely, what you see is what you get. The challenge is to make profits but they will surely pay you if you make it.
Re: Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot by legendseeker(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
cRobo:
Sport betting, binary options and forex trading are all thesame

They are very related such that they all have to do with using the past to determine the future, but forex is more reliable when it comes to predicting the next possible outcome, in sports betting it's called head2head statistics while in forex it's called Price Action
Re: Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot by cRobo: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
I have seen people go bankrupt trading forex because you are always encouraged to invest huge

I prefer sport betting where loosing N100 isn't a big deal

legendseeker:

They are very related such that they all have to do with using the past to determine the future, but forex is more reliable when it comes to predicting the next possible outcome, in sports betting it's called head2head statistics while in forex it's called Price Action
Re: Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot by legendseeker(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
cRobo:
I have seen people go bankrupt trading forex because you are always encouraged to invest huge

I prefer sport betting where loosing N100 isn't a big deal

True, it's possible to lose your shirt in any business and also to play safe as well. I know of people who have used their house rent to bet on sure bets and it failed and today they are attaches, going from one place to another to pass the night. The real thing is that someone can go bankrupt in either forex, sports bet, etc but depends on the individuals money management skills, patience. If you rush in you rush out. If you know about FOREX then you will see that I had $6000 deposit in that account I was managing but never exceeded 0.6 lots size per position, of a truth not many traders can be that disciplined and patient with such huge account size, they will use standard lots from 1.0 and above and that would have been high risk on the account.
Re: Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
legendseeker:
Pack joor. Compare those screen shots with this one taken just now if they are not from thesame phone, talk is cheap.

grin
Re: Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot by legendseeker(m): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 09, 2020
legendseeker:

Yeah

OK mentor cool
Re: Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot by legendseeker(m): 7:04am On Feb 10, 2020
Jezyfreezman:

OK mentor cool

cheesy
Re: Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot by legendseeker(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
�: In forex if you rush in you rush out. I advice you guys to be patient, trading skills(price action/fundamental) alone is not enough imbibe money management as well. From Mr. Experience (the hard way)

�: The patient dog eat the fastest bone, applies 100% in FOREX context.
Re: Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot by legendseeker(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2020
Account management available to those who reside outside rivers state as well.
Re: Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot by legendseeker(m): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2020
Amazing result yesterday. Not traded for long though due to reasons best known to me.

Re: Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot by legendseeker(m): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Proof of trading. I practice what I preach. 90+ ROI(return on investment)

Re: Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot by legendseeker(m): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
New balance.. Knowledge + Experience = Excessive Cash

(1) (Reply)

Invest On Ethereum Now.. And Enjoy Later!!! / Learn How To Design VTU Portal (website) And Make At Least 200k / See How Much A Nairalander Saved From January To December 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.