Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Is It Advisable To Buy A Renewed/refurbished Iphone From Amazon - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Advisable To Buy A Renewed/refurbished Iphone From Amazon (2042 Views)

Refurbished Iphone Vs Brand New Tecno (ADVICE A BROTHER) / Lady Gets Brand New Iphone From Stranger Days After Crying Out On Twitter. PHOTO / Smallieee Buys Iphone From U.K, ships to Ogun, gets Box Of Pen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Buy A Renewed/refurbished Iphone From Amazon by Necksonnel: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
Thinking of getting an iPhone for someone, so I checked Amazon and I saw renewed iPhones that the price are lesser than the new ones. What are the disadvantages of getting a renewed iPhone ? ?
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Renewed/refurbished Iphone From Amazon by femimike1(m): 6:52am On Feb 09, 2020
Based on what I read on amazon, renewed phones are good phones, which has been worked upon by the Amazon technical team , and its working 100% just like new phones..
But I'm not sure if there's any disadvantage, but the advantage is that it's always cheaper

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Renewed/refurbished Iphone From Amazon by Necksonnel: 8:59am On Feb 09, 2020
femimike1:
Based on what I read on amazon, renewed phones are good phones, which has been worked upon by the Amazon technical team , and its working 100% just like new phones..
But I'm not sure if there's any disadvantage, but the advantage is that it's always cheaper

Okay, Although most of them also come with 6months warranty. Any idea how easy it is to return something from Nigeria here. I neva bought anything from Amazon
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Renewed/refurbished Iphone From Amazon by femimike1(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2020
Necksonnel:

Okay, Although most of them also come with 6months warranty. Any idea how easy it is to return something from Nigeria here. I neva bought anything from Amazon

Depends on your shipping company, which shipping company are using ??
Moreover, I doubt if you will have any reason to return it.
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Renewed/refurbished Iphone From Amazon by Necksonnel: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2020
femimike1:

Depends on your shipping company, which shipping company are using ??

Don't know yet, still thinking maybe I can use some of the guys who help in buying from Amazon from nairaland here.

femimike1:

Moreover, I doubt if you will have any reason to return it.

Okay
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Renewed/refurbished Iphone From Amazon by implementing: 11:27am On Feb 09, 2020
I have been a shopper on amazon for more than 5yrs now...all I have to say is.....don't buy.......cos even new devices on amazon are fucnkng up not to talk of refurbished, the reviews only will discourage anyone

Especially the iPhone section alot of complaints, you are better off buying android, thier support team is very helpful
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Renewed/refurbished Iphone From Amazon by Necksonnel: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
implementing:
I have been a shopper on amazon for more than 5yrs now...all I have to say is.....don't buy.......cos even new devices on amazon are fucnkng up not to talk of refurbished, the reviews only will discourage anyone

Especially the iPhone section alot of complaints, you are better off buying android, thier support team is very helpful

Okay, Thank bro . This is very helpful
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Renewed/refurbished Iphone From Amazon by Necksonnel: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
Don't know things on Amazon are that bad
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Renewed/refurbished Iphone From Amazon by implementing: 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Necksonnel:

Okay, Thank bro . This is very helpful
no mention, also make sure you read reviews from people, don't buy products with alot of negative reviews there's no such thing as I might get a good one..I've been there once so I know what I'm talking about
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Renewed/refurbished Iphone From Amazon by implementing: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Necksonnel:
Don't know things on Amazon are that bad
not everything on amazon is bad, sometimes the fault is from those delivering the product.. they can toss fragile items anyhow just to meetup with time

The laptop I'm using presently is from them sha, I do travel to the United states so I shop alot when I'm there
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Renewed/refurbished Iphone From Amazon by femimike1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Necksonnel:

Don't know yet, still thinking maybe I can use some of the guys who help in buying from Amazon from nairaland here.

Okay

Ok .. And if you don't mind , I can help you but and ship on amazon as well .... only if you don't mind , and if you wish to try me , I will give you more than 3 trusted members who can vouch for me with escrow service too ... but only if you don't mind , you can follow your heart ..
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Renewed/refurbished Iphone From Amazon by femimike1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
implementing:

If never had any issue with Amazon. The common issues people complain about is mostly about SIM card compatibility, most people can't different between Factory unlocked, GSM unlocked, GSM/CDMA unlocked , chip unlocked etc.. that's the most common issue ..
Re: Is It Advisable To Buy A Renewed/refurbished Iphone From Amazon by implementing: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
femimike1:

If never had any issue with Amazon. The common issues people complain about is mostly about SIM card compatibility, most people can't different between Factory unlocked, GSM unlocked, GSM/CDMA unlocked , chip unlocked etc.. that's the most common issue ..
yeah but most of the time its specified in the device info so people don't buy the wrong device for cdma networks like Verizon or at&t ..alot of people return damaged or fauly devices thanks to Amazon's return policy

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Phone Prices Are Coming Down!! / The Fastest Internet Isp In Nigeria / Can't Access My Media Card On My Bb 9700, Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.