Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,734 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ogun Journalist Ties Knot With Longtime Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogun Journalist Ties Knot With Longtime Girlfriend (501 Views)

Content Creator, Egungun Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend / Actor Michael Okon Ties The Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kosi In Lagos / DJ Cuppy Captured Dancing With Longtime Crush Oladipupo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Journalist Ties Knot With Longtime Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
A[img][/img][img][/img] renowned journalist and the reporter for Fresh Fm in Ogun state, Saheed Adeola on Saturday got married to his longtime his heartthrob, Faridat Ariwoola.

The walimot Nikkah between Adeola and his wife took place at Oke-Abiye in Alagbado area of Lagos state.

Adeola and his wife were graduates of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic.

The lecturer at the Nikkah, Sheikh Ridwan Yunus urged Adeola to always be patient with his wife.

He further urged the couple to uphold the word of the Holy Quran and the Hadith in their daily dealings.

He further advised the couple to always seek God’s intervention in any situation they found themselves.

In his appreciation message, Adeola pledge to be a forever lover to his wife.

He promised never to leave her side irrespective of what fate brings to them.

He said, "it's my pledge to be a forever love to my wife, I love her so much and I promise I wouldn't leave her for anyone

"My message, firstly, I give thanks to Almighty Allah for the success of the wedding ceremony.

"I also want to thank my parent for the love and support from the day of the introduction till the wedding day.

"I will never forget a man that I saved his number as my leader, political mentor, boss, and adviser for his wonderful support, sincerely, he stood by me like a blood. I will forever be grateful to Lamide Lawal for his kindness. But I won't reveal his highest score or contribution. But deep inside me, my heart pray for him.

"To, Manager director of Everest Metal Nigeria Limited, Mr. Vikas Das, I say thank you for the love and great support every time I beckon on you.

"Lastly, I and my wife thank my parent, her parent, friends and well wishers for attending our wedding ceremony."

The wedding had in attendance people of high caliber, journalist of repute and alumni and staff of MAPOLY.

(1) (Reply)

WANTED: Get Paid 100k Cash By Providing Info On How To Get Peace Miracle Joseph / Auty Cynthia, Abortion Hospital Has Bee Shutdown / Actor Gabriel Prefer Sex Than Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.