Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans (4428 Views)

Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong / Top 10 Black Filmmakers Announced By Black History Month Diversity In Cannes / Juliet Ibrahim Was Roasted By Black Chyna Fans Over Hate Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church 

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by jcross19: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
EvilArchons:

There has never been a man walk the Earth by the name Jesus Christ. The Black Romans were oppressing their Arabian brothers known as Hebrews and a prophet rose among them named Isa son of Mary. He was killed by the white soldiers that the Black Romans employed throughout the Roman empire. The Blacks were the elite legions of Rome and only fought in crucial battles. The war between White magick and Black magick existed before White cave men came into their role of confusion. The original war was and is always the Black gods. Evil pagan groups who do Baal worship are behind homosexuality. The Romans were Baal worshippers like their ancestors of Babylon.

Wake up out your slumber

but Mohammed existed ?
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
jcross19:
but Mohammed existed ?

Yes Prophet Muhammad existed and he was a Black Arab whose mother was a White Arab. Original Arabs are Blacks.
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by jcross19: 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
EvilArchons:

Yes Prophet Muhammad existed and he was a Black Arab whose mother was a White Arab. Original Arabs are Blacks.
oh I see!!!! I can't see where you are coming from but Mohammed chained that Jesus existed whose his century was more closer to jesus.
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2020
jcross19:
oh I see!!!! I can't see where you are coming from but Mohammed chained that Jesus existed whose his century was more closer to jesus.

Isa existed the son of Mary not Jesus Christ that one Romans invented for slavery.
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by jcross19: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2020
EvilArchons:

Isa existed the son of Mary not Jesus Christ that one Romans invented for slavery.
what's his name in Hebrew !!
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by Miraj22(f): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
EvilArchons:
See I told you so the real Romans were Blacks so were the French, Germans, Dutch, Spainish, Portuguese, British, Scottish, Vikings, Celts and Russians.

Wake up out your slumber

So what happened, how did they become whites now please explain.
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
jcross19:
what's his name in Hebrew !!

They call him Yeshu who the Black and White Hebrew pharisees,which is a criminal mafia ran by the priesthood, blotted out his name. Yeshu from which comes Yeshua means they blotted out his name. Like today many Black secret societies are death cults and criminal mafia whose religion is Baal worship and they profit off of death and all the members secretly homosexuals. Isa called out them Black psychopaths and gave the righteous courage to challenge the demon worshippers ruling over Israel under the Black Romans who were also Baal worshippers. Homosexuality is apart of witchcraft that ends in child sacrificing. The people behind LGBT in Africa and Diaspora are Baal worshipers. I'm speaking of the Black race who taught this devil worship to the other younger races. The Blacks are the root of the evil.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
Miraj22:

So what happened, how did they become whites now please explain.

The Blacks started in Greece then built Rome from Rome they built the Ottoman Empire then Germany, France, Britain then across Atlantic they built America which is ruled now in Morocco. Believe this or not. George Washington was a Blackamoor cousin of the Black King George of England.

The Black European kings were evil archons they constantly fought to take over each other's territories. They used biological warfare on each other, inquisition and even used the wild uncivilized Whites by knighting them and teaching them warfare. They ran themselves out until only a few remained so to keep their evil bloodlines going they married White women. This produced mulatto sons who they freed from serfdom and granted them inheritance. These mulattoes in turn married White women until the royal bloodline became part White. They put the White bloodline on the throne choosing to rule hidden within the brotherhood of the snake called Freemasonry now. Whites are nothing more than temple slaves of the secret societies started by evil Black archons who passed down rulership titles by lineage only.

Queen Charlotte a mulatto is the mother of the British royal line. Queen Isabella was a mulatto, King Fernando a mulatto and so was Christopher Columbus.

Make no mistake Blacks are ruling this world and the White races are their children. Yet no matter whose face it is that is ruling it's a satanic order. They all practice Baal worship and 8 million children sacrificed Yearly for these royal empires. This is what is going on and has gone on for several thousand years.

5G is the Apocalypse

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by jcross19: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
EvilArchons:

They call him Yeshu who the Black and White Hebrew pharisees,which is a criminal mafia ran by the priesthood, blotted out his name. Yeshu from which comes Yeshua means they blotted out his name. Like today many Black secret societies are death cults and criminal mafia whose religion is Baal worship and they profit off of death and all the members secretly homosexuals. Isa called out them Black psychopaths and gave the righteous courage to challenge the demon worshippers ruling over Israel under the Black Romans who were also Baal worshippers. Homosexuality is apart of witchcraft that ends in child sacrificing. The people behind LGBT in Africa and Diaspora are Baal worshipers. I'm speaking of the Black race who taught this devil worship to the other younger races. The Blacks are the root of the evil.

Wake up out your slumber

lol see gobe here oooooh!!! you have a lots of monikers here to spread your ignorance. okay. I have encountered Jesus face to face , I don't think nobody on earth i mean no situation can change what I see face to face you can't convince me that there is no Jesus!!!.
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
jcross19:
lol see gobe here oooooh!!! you have a lots of monikers here to spread your ignorance. okay. I have encountered Jesus face to face , I don't think nobody on earth i mean no situation can change what I see face to face you can't convince me that there is no Jesus!!!.

Stop trolling me

I post truth regardless of whom or what. I call out them Black psychopaths
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by jcross19: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
EvilArchons:

Stop trolling me

I post truth regardless of whom or what. I call out them Black psychopaths
you can defend what you know and see I mean what you are sure of .
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
jcross19:
you can defend what you know and see I mean what you are sure of .

I understand that is beyond knowledge. I'm almost 50 years old and not a small child or youth. I have walked the path of struggle and earned my wisdom.
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wow
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by jcross19: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
EvilArchons:

I understand that is beyond knowledge. I'm almost 50 years old and not a small child or youth. I have walked the path of struggle and earned my wisdom.
wisdom is not earn by age but experience can be gathered through your struggled years. now there is distance between wisdom and experience. God is in all race because He made all race and God have no colour because all colours are His.
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
jcross19:
wisdom is not earn by age but experience can be gathered through your struggled years. now there is distance between wisdom and experience. God is in all race because He made all race and God have no colour because all colours are His.

Wisdom does come from experience as I said I have walked the path of struggle and I'm near 50 years so that's a lot of experience.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
The church is a homo factory
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by jcross19: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
EvilArchons:

Wisdom does come from experience as I said I have walked the path of struggle and I'm near 50 years so that's a lot of experience.

Wake up out your slumber

yes you are right you may have alots of experience but that did not guarantee wisdom. I have had encounter with Christ and that have convinced me about His existence.
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
jcross19:
yes you are right you may have alots of experience but that did not guarantee wisdom. I have had encounter with Christ and that have convinced me about His existence.

Sure lots of pastors worldwide have claimed the same experience with Christ yet fell into pedophilia. If God choose them would He not forsee they would become psychopaths?

And if Christ is with you then how come you not carry your cross by calling out them Black psychopaths?
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
White doctors expose the phony epidemic

Note all the Black doctors are either too cowardly or morally corrupt to expose the truth the same way Blacks were the last people to denounce slavery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2kc5QI8ndE
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Name them devils
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by jcross19: 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
EvilArchons:

Sure slot of pastors worldwide have claimed the same experience with Christ yet fell into pedophilia. If God choose them would He not forsee they would become psychopaths?

And if Christ is with you then how come you not carry your cross by calling out them Black psychopaths?

I have told you that my God have no race or colour can't you understood? . did God know that devil will betray Him still He went ahead and create devil!!!!! what will you say about that.?.
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
jcross19:
I have told you that my God have no race or colour can't you understood? . did God know that devil will betray Him still He went ahead and create devil!!!!! what will you say about that.?.

Name them devils
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
So this post proves that Baal worshippers are hiding themselves under Christianity, Catholic and now Judaism. Those of you who in ignorance, which ignorance is a weapon of the devil, believe that adults are naturally attracted to children. No, this is the religion of Molech the demon form of Baal where comes the word Molest and Molestation. By molesting children they are feeding the demons in secret who grants the rabbis power, wealth and abundance. All the LGBT movement was concocted by cults whose members are all homosexuals and the grand Masons are pedophiles. This includes Black Americans my own people involved in wicked child sacrifice. Where does White Supremacy end and Satanism begins?

See for yourself the Fallen Temple

https://www.google.com/search?q=rabbi+child+rape&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi4vP_Zk4HpAhViTDABHQyBDpkQ2-cCegQIABAB&oq=rabbi+child+rape&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQA1D6WliIZWDEbGgAcAB4AIABqwGIAdUEkgEDMi4zmAEAoAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=p-eiXvjMD-KYwbkPjIK6yAk&bih=520&biw=360&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&prmd=niv

5G is the Apocalypse

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church 

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Charlemagne founder of the Holy Roman Empire was a Moor. Christianity is a Black religion and all the 16 Christ figures are Blacks. All the Black Madonnas virgin Mother and child are Black. Who ever the face of God is are the people ruling everywhere so it means Blacks were ruling all of Christianity empires including Ethiopia. Blacks are behind covering up their own history its the brotherhood of the snake.

5G is the Apocalypse

Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
History is a group of lies agreed upon.
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by EvilArchons: 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by Armypolicecults: 1:27am On Jun 03, 2020
5g is the Apocalypse
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by Armypolicecults: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2020
Black Rome
Re: Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans by Armypolicecults: 12:50am On Jun 05, 2020
I'm not only one who understands that Black people are behind the satanic world order except I know who they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBnTkdfQwp0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapper Rickross Buys Himself A Customized Military Mayback Humvee / Lionel Messi Gets New Tattoo As A Tribute To His Son Thiago (see Photos) / Niaja Super Stars Born With A Silver Spoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.