Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Shut down - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shut down (515 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Should Nairaland Family And Romance Sections Be Shut Down? / Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shut down by Georgekyrian(m): 12:06am On Feb 09, 2020
Shut down trend
Re: Shut down by IME1: 12:12am On Feb 09, 2020
I'm sad because this too may reach fp
And it's an empty adult story
Re: Shut down by Froshloaded: 12:12am On Feb 09, 2020
Chai
Re: Shut down by chatinent: 12:17am On Feb 09, 2020
What she wants is very insignificant. The question is, what 's your stance?
The answer is, stop trying to esnare a married woman to your perv life.
Re: Shut down by Georgekyrian(m): 12:22am On Feb 09, 2020
Orisirisi
Re: Shut down by donstan18: 12:22am On Feb 09, 2020
You are a pretender and obviously out of your mind.

Your story is quite different from the chat!

Why ask a married woman how well her husband has been fvcking her in the first place?

You didn't ask the well being of her husband or kids, but about her pussay.

Smh! There are discussions you start or indulge in with any married person. There are!!

Starting such conversation in the first place tells a lot about you.

Well, I trust truck drivers, they'll sure know how to deal with your type with jazz!!
Re: Shut down by Georgekyrian(m): 12:23am On Feb 09, 2020
chatinent:
What she wants is very insignificant. The question is, what 's your stance?

Advices Bro, because me no fit deliver her now. I never deal with my GF finish. The truth is that I brought this here for sort of advice to all and get peoples own too. Before when I read trends like this here I think na stunt now I don believe say e dey happen
Re: Shut down by CAPSLOCKED: 12:39am On Feb 09, 2020
Georgekyrian:
More

BY SHARING THIS YOU'VE PROVEN TO THE WORLD THAT YOU'RE MENTALLY DISABLED. STARK ILLITERATE.
Re: Shut down by Georgekyrian(m): 12:49am On Feb 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BY SHARING THIS YOU'VE PROVEN TO THE WORLD THAT YOU'RE MENTALLY DISABLED. STARK ILLITERATE.

Now I want to learn from you, wetin I do now?. If you don't tell me, I will take it down because I don't like people that cannot look at me facially insulting me to come online and do that.. Thanks you
Re: Shut down by Blakjewelry(m): 1:04am On Feb 09, 2020
My chat with any married ex is purely platonic, we don't discuss about not even the hubby except family in general nawa o

1 Like

Re: Shut down by mymadam(m): 1:06am On Feb 09, 2020
donstan18:

Smh! There are discussions you start or indulge in with any married person...

Well, I trust truck drivers, they'll sure know how to deal with your type with jazz!!

Chai .. bad gal shocked
Re: Shut down by Unpussified: 2:22am On Feb 09, 2020
Looks like u the one who wants to knack judging by the kinda questions u asking
Re: Shut down by CAPSLOCKED: 3:55am On Feb 09, 2020
Georgekyrian:

Now I want to learn from you, wetin I do now?. If you don't tell me, I will take it down because I don't like people that cannot look at me facially insulting me to come online and do that.. Thanks you

A MAD DOG CAN EVEN INSULT YOU FACIALLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO WORTH, AS YOU HAVE REVEALED THROUGH
1. THIS UNSOUND CHAT WITH A LEGALLY MARRIED PERSON.
2. PUBLISHING IT ONLINE UNDER GUISE OF SEEKING ADVICE.

WE KNOW YOU'RE ONLY INTERESTED TO SEE US BRAND YOUNG GIRLS AS DISLOYAL CHEATS, AND MAYBE HAIL YOU FOR HAVING A MARRIED WOMAN YEARN FOR YOU. I SHOULDN'T BE REPLYING THIS VERY LOCAL PERSON'S THREAD BUT I'M DOING YOU THE FAVOUR OF LETTING YOU ENJOY THE PRIVILEGE OF HAVING A SMART PERSON CONVERSATE WITH YOU FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE. IT MAY NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.

IF YOU STILL DON'T THINK YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR MIND READ THE ATTACHED POST CONTINUOUSLY FOR 3 STRAIGHT DAYS, YOU'LL GET THE POINT AND STOP WHATEVER IT IS THAT IS MOTIVATING YOUR INSANITY. .

donstan18:
You are a pretender and obviously out of your mind.

Your story is quite different from the chat!

Why ask a married woman how well her husband has been fvcking her in the first place?
You didn't ask the well being of her husband or kids, but about her pussay.

Smh! There are discussions you start or indulge in with any married person. There are!!
Starting such conversation in the first place tells a lot about you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Lock Down. The 2 Weeks And What Couples Are Finding Out. / Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Included In Bride Price List / Nature Is Beautiful, So Are You (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.