Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 (1139 Views)

Ife Wa Gbona By Tiwa Savage(Best Album of the Year) / Album Of The Year "asa" Download Here / Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 by dutchy313(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2010
In recent times, the quest for new albums from Nigerian artiste has been quite overwhelming; although not much were released in the
year but for a few - Mo-cheddah's the Franchise Celebrity; Ruggedman's Untochable;Durella's the Ginger is constant;Waje's Words ain't enough; Naeto C's Super C Season;Jesse Jags Jag of all Trades;MI's MI2 Tuface's Unstoppable 2 and Asa's Beautiful Imperfection and others still coming
before the year runs out.For upcoming watch out for KASMEN in the coming year, you can listen to one of their promo track at
http://www.mytruspot.com/KASMEN/song_focus_6942.php

For the Best out of all this- Asa still remains exceptional and she has had a lot going for her, nevertheless much ado to Tuface's Unstoppable 2. But
from us here, we stick with Asa's Beautiful Imperfection:WHY CANT WE-Revealing, MAYBE-exhilarating, BE MY MAN-classic, PREACHER MAN-mind-blowing, BIMPE-awesome, THE WAY I FEEL-philosphic, OK OK-stimulating, DREAMER-tremendous, ORE GIRL-exceptional,
BABY GONE-terrific, BRODA OLE-great, QUESTIONS-breathtaking, "The best 12 tracks that came , out of Nigeria in 2010"; Bukola Elemide - you are a Talent!

You may have a different opinion, and it will be greatly appreciated, after all its about moving the music industry forward. cheers!
Re: Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 by ajailer(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2010
not had the opportunity to listen to asa yet but i'll go for the unstoppable 2 followed by MI 2 the movie
Re: Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 by ajailer(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2010
not had the opportunity to listen to asa yet but  i'll go for the unstoppable 2 followed by MI 2 the movie
Re: Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 by veraponpo(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2010
Unstoppable 2, all the way.
Re: Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 by Dyt(f): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2010
Jesse jags all d way mehn
dat album is damn so tyt
kisses 2 him
Re: Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 by Abagworo(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2010
Anybody denying 2face album being the best is just deliberately brewing some arguments.Asa,MI,Mo'cheda and Ruggedman should be included in 2011 year end because they have little time to be assessed in 2010.As for the Christmas anthem, MI's "number one" is it.
Re: Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 by seunallday: 12:13am On Dec 14, 2010
Let's see

Banky W - the W experience
Modenine - Davinci mode
2face - unstoppable (album of d year)
Asa's album is good but doesn't have as much personality has her first but reminds me of corinne's the Sea.
What else?

Ruggedman and terry the rapman were disappointments!, MI is just dere, Jesse Jagz lacked cohersion. Lagbaja's album "did I" is hot too
Re: Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 by Abagworo(m): 2:40am On Dec 14, 2010
seunallday:

Let's see

Banky W - the W experience
Modenine - Davinci mode
2face - unstoppable (album of d year)
Asa's album is good but doesn't have as much personality has her first but reminds me of corinne's the Sea.
What else?

Ruggedman and terry the rapman were disappointments!, MI is just dere, Jesse Jagz lacked cohersion. Lagbaja's album "did I" is hot too

I am a Lagbaja fan and never knew he put out an album.
Re: Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 by Genuflect(m): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2010
I'm waiting for Naeto C's Super C Season before I conclude
Re: Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 by eldee(m): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
Banky W - The Experience

Tuface Idibia - Unstoppable

M.I - M.I 2
Re: Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 by Bamsyle2(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
2010 was 2face's year - Unstoppable
Re: Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 by badoomusoo: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2010
Yea, lagbaja's albums r called sharp sharp and paradise but I tink they came out in 09 tho
Re: Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 by tayoast(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2010
Guys pls leave 2 Baba outta ds.

IMO, it has 2 be Jesse Jags' Jag of All Tradez
Re: Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 by yungblurd(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2010
it's definitely jagz of tradez- jesse jagz
Re: Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 by Abagworo(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2010
badoomusoo:

Yea, lagbaja's albums r called sharp sharp and paradise but I tink they came out in 09 tho

yeah.He released two albums in 09.
Re: Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 by yoji: 4:32am On Dec 15, 2010
jesse jagz without doubt. That guy knows d meaning of good music. Heck I bought d cd thrice! After previous copies I had started skippin. the beats on display simply blew me away. I've bought other cds after that but its still jag of all tradez all d way,
Re: Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 by Emperor5c(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2010
definitly 2face's unstoppable
Re: Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 by yoji: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2010
Apart from jagz, for me has to be PHEROWSHUZ!! Kai I didn't see it coming. He has to be d most underated rapper out there. He doesn't even let u recover from a punchline b4 he hammers u another. I know it goes beyond that but he managed to match it wit solid beats as well. I rarely skip any track and for a 20 tracker, that's incredible! Jadakiss once said- beats help niggas but we help d beats- that's wat phero is capable of!
Hope he'l finally get d respect he deserves!
Re: Nigeria's Best Album Of The Year 2010 by rapjunkie(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2010
Wait a minute. . . . didn't Saucekid release an album this year? . . . .where is tosinaded? grin

(1) (Reply)

Darey's Bani Kidi Vs Mi's Undisputed / Pastor J - Conqueror [official Video] / New Video: Bez Ft Praiz – “that silly Song”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.