Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Who Can Build Payment Plugins For CMS? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Can Build Payment Plugins For CMS? (1127 Views)

Jesus!!!! No Nigerian Dev Can Build This Type Of Website / How To Use Headless CMS To Make The Best Out Of Your Online Store / Get Your Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Just 500 Naira - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Build Payment Plugins For CMS? by aikfrank(m): 4:32am On Feb 09, 2020
Let me know how many CMS payment plugins you can create. Drop your Whats app or Skype i shall contact you

Regards.
Re: Who Can Build Payment Plugins For CMS? by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2020
aikfrank:
Let me know how many CMS payment plugins you can create. Drop your Whats app or Skype i shall contact you

Regards.
Okay. 0-8-1-38-6-6-3-6-9-7
Re: Who Can Build Payment Plugins For CMS? by Eze2000(m): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
miccolo2:

Okay. 0-8-1-38-6-6-3-6-9-7

Hi, Mic!

I see you're looking to make another killing after me. Not if I can help it!

@aikfrank don't do business with this guy unless you want to throw away your money.

Cheers!
Re: Who Can Build Payment Plugins For CMS? by talk2hb1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
aikfrank:

Regards.
One +
WordPress, Drupal, Javascript, Laravel
Re: Who Can Build Payment Plugins For CMS? by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 15, 2020
Eze2000:

Hi, Mic!

@aikfrank don't do business with this guy unless you want to throw away your money.

Cheers!
Only God knows how I got involved with this low-life scumbag. Scammer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Build Payment Plugins For CMS? by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 15, 2020
miccolo2:

Only God knows how I got involved with this low-life scumbag. Scammer!

Hello,

I'm Eze2000 but have to use this moniker to reply you due to a ban orchestrated by you so you could accuse me falsely. That will not be happening.

I still have our chats and all evidence to prove that you swallowed my hard earned money and refused to vomit it, with no service rendered. If warning other people of your deceptive ways is blackmail like you've been claiming all over this site then I stand guilty as accused.

If you have any issues please follow the link below to the official scam thread of this website and make your accusation openly. I will respond swiftly. A super-mode and a dedicated crime fighter have been notified by me.

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/95#86661072

Thank you.

Dominique
Re: Who Can Build Payment Plugins For CMS? by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 15, 2020
Eze2000:

Hi, Mic!

Cheers!
it is you he should be scared of, as you might end up trying to cheat him and if you dont succeed, result to blackmail. Fake pastor and blackmailer
Re: Who Can Build Payment Plugins For CMS? by Eze2000(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
miccolo2:

it is you he should be scared of, as you might end up trying to cheat him and if you dont succeed, result to blackmail. Fake pastor and blackmailer

Is he going to my cousin's church in Abuja or buying his books I promote?

You are the one who charges 10k for jobs you can't do then turn around to give rubbish excuses. That is scam.

You are a scammer. Prove me wrong by showing proof of any ads you ran on my site in more than one week of telling me to wait for results.

(1) (Reply)

Jdk1.5 Dumps And Or Test Engines - Any Idea / . / How To Get The GPS Location Either As Latitude And Longitude Or Address In J2ME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.