Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Pls Review My App With React And Node Express - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Review My App With React And Node Express (856 Views)

I Need Node, Express & React Developers Volunteers & Contractors / Dynamic Routing: Params & Query String In Node/express / Building A Restful API With Node & Express - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Review My App With React And Node Express by glaber: 6:23am On May 02, 2021
I call this app advicebox. it has react on the frontend and node express on the backend. I learnt alot building it, like handling user registration with sessions, jwt web tokens and many more. you can create account and drop advices, I did not request for email to register, you can also upload a profile picture.pls check it out and drop your review
http://advicebox.herokuapp.com/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Review My App With React And Node Express by stanliwise(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2021
glaber:
I call this app advicebox. it has react on the frontend and node express on the backend. I learnt alot building it, like handling user registration with sessions, jwt web tokens and many more. you can create account and drop advices, I did not request for email to register, you can also upload a profile picture.pls check it out and drop your review
Amazing and simply amazing. It can only get better in my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Pls Review My App With React And Node Express by africonn: 10:06am On May 02, 2021
glaber:

Nice!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pls Review My App With React And Node Express by valzey(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2021
Looks good man.
Re: Pls Review My App With React And Node Express by glaber: 12:47pm On May 02, 2021
stanliwise:

Amazing and simply amazing. It can only get better in my opinion
thanks bro, appreciated
Re: Pls Review My App With React And Node Express by glaber: 12:50pm On May 02, 2021
valzey:
Looks good man.
thanks for checking bro
Re: Pls Review My App With React And Node Express by glaber: 12:53pm On May 02, 2021
africonn:

Nice!!!
thanks boss
Re: Pls Review My App With React And Node Express by JSXyoungboy: 1:11pm On May 02, 2021
glaber:
This is magnificent and Godly. I'm completely humbled. I would like to work with yo. Can yo send your mail ?
Re: Pls Review My App With React And Node Express by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2021
This is a good project men. Authentication handled well. See the design beautiful and modern. Amazing.
Re: Pls Review My App With React And Node Express by glaber: 2:21pm On May 02, 2021
JSXyoungboy:
This is magnificent and Godly. I'm completely humbled. I would like to work with yo. Can yo send your mail ?
thanks for the good words, Its flattering. Im also a big fan or ur works. theophilly20@gmail.com, you can also send me a mail from the app on the about page
Re: Pls Review My App With React And Node Express by glaber: 2:37pm On May 02, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
This is a good project men. Authentication handled well. See the design beautiful and modern. Amazing.
thanks alot bro, I learnt alot from the articles you've been dropping
Re: Pls Review My App With React And Node Express by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:06pm On May 02, 2021
glaber:
thanks alot bro, I learnt alot from the articles you've been dropping
you used chakra UI nice. This is what I tell people. There's so many nice design systems and frameworks that it's an abomination for your site to look horrible today. It just is.
Re: Pls Review My App With React And Node Express by Vicky2k(m): 4:54pm On May 02, 2021
@OP, What a very Nice Work you have got.
Pls What are the learning resources you used to Build this. Do you mind Sharing
Re: Pls Review My App With React And Node Express by All4good: 10:52pm On May 02, 2021
glaber:
I call this app advicebox. it has react on the frontend and node

Signed up
Added a Relationship advice
Nice concept, now you can add "upvoting"

The sign up method you used has a problem. If I forget my password how do you (admin) help me reset it since no Email was used for Sign Up
Re: Pls Review My App With React And Node Express by wwwtortoise(m): 5:04am On May 03, 2021
Simple Layout with a user-friendly interface.

Nice work !

With some plug-ins you can monetize this.
Re: Pls Review My App With React And Node Express by glaber: 5:37am On May 03, 2021
All4good:

Signed up
Added a Relationship advice
Nice concept, now you can add "upvoting"

The sign up method you used has a problem. If I forget my password how do you (admin) help me reset it since no Email was used for Sign Up
it actually started out as just a very simple portfolio project, thats why I intentionally left out the email, then along the line I be like, let me add this, let me add that. thanks I'll be adding more stuff now
Re: Pls Review My App With React And Node Express by snepizzle: 10:19am On May 03, 2021
Nice job. Beautiful, simple and intuitive UI.
If I may ask, what authentication method did you use?
Re: Pls Review My App With React And Node Express by glaber: 12:10pm On May 03, 2021
wwwtortoise:
Simple Layout with a user-friendly interface.

Nice work !

With some plug-ins you can monetize this.
please tell me more

(1) (Reply)

Can Chatgpt Take Away Programmers Job? / JavaFX Goes Live / .net Forum (vb & C#)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.