Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ (3546 Views)

Sony Bravia 43” Android Smart TV Available! / Sold... SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro / ⏳ SOLD...ony Bravia 43 Inches 4k Ultra Hd Android Smart Tv❗❗❗✔️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Add extra style to any living space with slim, elegant looks accentuated by a thin aluminium frame.
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
On sale
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2020
With recording capability. While viewing the show, simply press REC to start recording, which will automatically stop at the end of the programme.
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
Supports Wi-Fi
Supports Bluetooth
Supports Wi-Fi Direct
Supports parental controls
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
AVAILABLE
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
AVAILABLE
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:31am On Feb 23, 2020
Perfect Picture Engine
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by Jidibia(m): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2020
I am interested but the price is way too high for me.
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
Smarter with Android.
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
1899Milan, Thanks for viewing our TCL ROKU TV thread, availablle is also a Sony Bravia Android TV.
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by ceaser: 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
98 watts consumption: I s that the consumption at full blast or at power saving mode?

What does he consumption reduce to at power saving settings?
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
AVAILABLE
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
AVAILABLE
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:37am On Feb 24, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
POWER CONSUMPTION: 98 W. 0.098kWh/Hr=#2.6 (Based on Ibadan DisCo charges).
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
Improving everything you watch is X-Reality PRO. The engine maximizes the picture quality of the full range of input sources...
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
AVAILABLE
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
Add extra style to any living space with slim, elegant looks accentuated by a thin aluminium frame.
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
AVAILABLE
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
AVAILABLE
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by ceaser: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
ceaser:
98 watts consumption: I s that the consumption at full blast or at power saving mode?

What does he consumption reduce to at power saving settings?

@Graceglory. This man. Answer my question.

What d'you gain by ignoring it?

1 Like

Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
ceaser:

@Graceglory. This man. Answer my question.

What d'you gain by ignoring it?

I ignore you not, sir. I thought my answer to you here was (https://www.nairaland.com/5694023/sale-tcl-49-inches-4k#86902507) was satisfactory, sir.

Eco mode (Economy Mode) in TVs could be in two forms:

1. Low- Runs 30% lesser
2. High- Runs 50% lesser (which means runs at about
44% W.

I.e. running the TV on energy saving Option Low could reduce energy (98 W) use by 30% if this feature is enabled, and running the TV on energy saving Option High could reduce energy (98 W) use by 50% if this feature is enabled...

NOTE: Sometimes the Eco mode in TVs may not be necessary, as the view mode automatically saves power.
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
Available
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:03am On Feb 26, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
Smart TV has just got smarter with Android.
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
With recording capability. While viewing the show, simply press REC to start recording, which will automatically stop at the end of the programme.
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
ANDROID TV, Aluminium finish, Bass Reflex Speakers, Motionflow XR 800HZ.
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
Smarter with Android.
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by ceaser: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
GRACEGLORY:

I ignore you not, sir. I thought my answer to you here was (https://www.nairaland.com/5694023/sale-tcl-49-inches-4k#86902507) was satisfactory, sir.

Eco mode (Economy Mode) in TVs could be in two forms:

1. Low- Runs 30% lesser
2. High- Runs 50% lesser (which means runs at about
44% W.

I.e. running the TV on energy saving Option Low could reduce energy (98 W) use by 30% if this feature is enabled, and running the TV on energy saving Option High could reduce energy (98 W) use by 50% if this feature is enabled...

NOTE: Sometimes the Eco mode in TVs may not be necessary, as the view mode automatically saves power.

Okay sir. Thanks for the response.

Forgive me if I initially sounded harsh. I got a little tired of waiting for the response grin

1 Like

Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
ceaser:

Okay sir. Thanks for the response.

Forgive me if I initially sounded harsh. I got a little tired of waiting for the response grin

It’s ok, sir
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by sauceEEP(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
How do you package this TVs? let's say from your location to maybe Anambra State... Am scared this waybill company might not handle it with care thereby cracking it while on transit.
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
sauceEEP:
How do you package this TVs? let's say from your location to maybe Anambra State... Am scared this waybill company might not handle it with care thereby cracking it while on transit.

I've only had such issue once, and it was quite a painful one. The driver of the company we sent through was quite irresponsible. Learnt a lesson by experience. So, since then, I use reputable companies that gives insurance (so if any damage occur they take full responsibility, so they ensure safe shipping) over the packages, companies like, GIG, ABC, LIBRA, et' cetera...
Re: ⏳⏰ SONY Bravia 43 Inch Smart Android TV With X-reality Pro.❗❗❗✔️ by GRACEGLORY: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
Perfect Picture Engine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Use Rice Cooker For Sale / Brand new Samsung Galaxy S I9000 For Sale! / Hot Deals For September (iphone, Samsung and others)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.