Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed (1294 Views)

Humble and Caring Guy Needed / Sincere And Mature Guy Needed / Cute Matured Serious Guy Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by sandy4real(f): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2010
Hi everyone. I'm sandra, an Ibo girl with the age of 31 yrs. I need to meet with a serious man btw the ages of 35 to 43 yrs who can love me and care for me and I promise to do so too. I'm pregnant for my boyfriend and he deserted me. I can't raise a child alone so I need a true and sincere man to be there for me and I promise you,you won't regret it. If you are serious, sms me with 08137795790. Pls sms only and we will see how it goes
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by Dyt(f): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2010
*sobbin*
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by thweraja10: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2010
Hmmmmm im soooooooooooo confused here. So you need a acting father. lol na wa ooo, Again no call  only text. I smell trouble here. So i open the door to the thread gently and i jam it GBOSA. Im outta here
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2010
sandy4real:

Hi everyone. I'm sandra, an Ibo girl with the age of 31 yrs. I need to meet with a serious man btw the ages of 35 to 43 yrs who can love me and care for me and I promise to do so too. I'm pregnant for my boyfriend and he deserted me. I can't raise a child alone so I need a true and sincere man to be there for me and I promise you,you won't regret it. If you are serious, sms me with 08137795790. Pls sms only and we will see how it goes

did you plan to have the baby?
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by Dsense(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2010
Where is 190 now? . . . . . .This is the last chance he will ever get on the planet Earth! grin

OP.
Wait and chill, 've found you the right person . .His name is 190 and he will soon join you!
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by Mygoldie(f): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2010
This is serious,where are these NL guys at?? show thy ugly faces, tongue tongue
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by omega25red(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2010
though i'm not interested but folks be kind she is being honest about her situation. If you feel this is a load you can carry go for it.

Poster

why not go to your boyfriend's family to let them know what their son has done? coming on NL with this will only get you good insults
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by MurphyG1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2010
Mygoldie:

This is serious,where are these NL guys at?? show thy ugly faces, tongue tongue

And what da f*** do u take us for? undecided
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by Mygoldie(f): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2010
^^ Lol, prove it if your handsome.
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2010
omega25red:

though i'm not interested but folks be kind she is being honest about her situation. If you feel this is a load you can carry go for it.

Poster

why not go to your boyfriend's family to let them know what their son has done? coming on NL with this will only get you good insults

and then what ? force him to marry her
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by omega25red(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

and then what ? force him to marry her
no since she said she can't raise the child by her self have them help out with the child. What else did you think?
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2010
omega25red:

no since she said she can't raise the child by her self have them help out with the child. What else did you think?

she is also responsible for her own fate

did she realise after getting pregnant that she cant look after the baby? or she thought getting pregnant might help in getting married
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by MurphyG1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2010
Mygoldie:

^^ Lol, prove it if your handsome.
Of course I am. How do u want me to prove it?
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by Mygoldie(f): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2010
^^ simply post your pic on NL for all to see. P.S not privately;but publicly.
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by omega25red(m): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

she is also responsible for her own fate

did she realise after getting pregnant that she cant look after the baby? or she thought getting pregnant might help in getting married
We can sit here and harp over how come she didn't know that unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy but the point is whats done is done and there is no going back.
She can be responsible for her self but at the same time she didn't impregnat herself and if the guy is as useless as she has described then look for someone responsible in his family.
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2010
omega25red:

We can sit here and harp over how come she didn't know that unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy but the point is whats done is done and there is no going back.
She can be responsible for her self but at the same time she didn't impregnat herself and if the guy is as useless as she has described then look for someone responsible in his family.

someone responsible in his family ?

why put a burden on him/her unless one volunters?
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by omega25red(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

someone responsible in his family ?

why put a burden on him/her unless one volunters?
may God not let us have wayward kids. All i know is if a girl showed up at my door that my son knocked her up i will make him the man he wanted to be when he put his thing in her without protection. Also i will make him pay for the paternity just to be sure. That is an example of what a responsible family member can do
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by 190: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2010
storms in,

sees whats on ground

and takes off with full SPEED,

with legs touching back of my head
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by omega25red(m): 12:14am On Dec 14, 2010
190:

storms in,

sees whats on ground

where you dey run go na your pikin? grin
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by 190: 12:22am On Dec 14, 2010
^^

I don reach Germany.

Make she carry the pickin come~
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by Osama10(m): 12:41am On Dec 14, 2010
Serious one here, volunteers are needed.
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by Arkhin(m): 1:17am On Dec 14, 2010
Nobody calling yet? Sandy it ain' easy putting yourself up to clear someone else's mess. Christ tried a lot you know,
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by Ivynwa(f): 1:29am On Dec 14, 2010
@people
please let's not laugh at a sister in distress, Such people need encouragement and support and not laughter and insults, let us grow a heart please.

@Sandy
Have you given birth??
Or are you still pregnant??
How do you sustain yourself, do you work or do you live with your parents??
Have you tried talking to your boyfriend's family about the pregnancy??
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by MurphyG1(m): 4:56am On Dec 14, 2010
Mygoldie:

^^ simply post your pic on NL for all to see. P.S not privately;but publicly.
Naa, Wont do that cos I dont want u to fall in love with me. smiley
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by Mygoldie(f): 6:34am On Dec 14, 2010
Murphy G:

Naa, Wont do that cos I dont want u to fall in love with me. smiley

hahaha, fall inlove with you?? grin nah!! not Mygoldie. cool
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by sandy4real(f): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2010
Thanks all for ur advice and insults. Anyway sha I'm not sandy. I'm her best friend that wants to help her out. Just wanted you guys opinion. She never knew I did this but was furious when calls started coming to her phone. For those that called n sent sms, thanks for the encouragement but all guys have to know is that this can happen to anybody so we don't have to lay insults on her. All the same guys, we appreciate ur thoughts
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by adexchamp(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2010
sandy4real:

Thanks all for your advice and insults. Anyway sha I'm not sandy. I'm her best friend that wants to help her out. Just wanted you guys opinion. She never knew I did this but was furious when calls started coming to her phone. For those that called n sent sms, thanks for the encouragement but all guys have to know is that this can happen to anybody so we don't have to lay insults on her. All the same guys, we appreciate your thoughts
Good riddance tobad rubbish!!
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by beeman80: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2010
Is this another nollywood blockbuster?

Rolls eyes in confusion.
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by beeman80: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2010
Dyt:

*sobbin*
sad
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by demochy: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2010
babeeee if u dey find Bleep let guys knows cos dey ar many on ground 2fuck ur toto tired
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by Dsense(m): 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2010
190:

storms in,

sees whats on ground

You are coming of age buddy!!! . . . . . .You recall what the doctor told you bout being impotent!. . . .This a golden chance dude. . . .Berra grab it with happiness and thanks to your prospective wife ''The poster''. grin
Re: Hello: Sincere And True Guy Needed by Ivynwa(f): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2010
adexchamp:

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!
Why are some Nigerian men the most self righteous yet the world's greatest hypocrites. They lure women to bed yet turn around to consider a pregnant woman bad rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Am A Graduate And Good Looking Guy If U Can Help Me Get A Gud Job I Will Marry U / Am Your New Mr Nairaland, Check Mhe Out. / A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Handicap. . .needed For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.