Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Going To Lagos!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To Lagos!! (631 Views)

Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals / The Ethiopian Airlines All Female Crew Who Flew From Addis Ababa To Lagos (Pics / Two Female Pilots All Smiles After Flying Passengers From Abuja To Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To Lagos!! by Elgatonegro(m): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2020
What's good everyone?

New here. It will be my first time visiting Nigeria. I'm from the US. I don't have any connection there. I'm here to make some. Where's a good hotel to stay? What's a good club to go to? Just going to have fun.
Re: Going To Lagos!! by Ladylite: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2020
Elgatonegro:
What's good everyone?

New here. It will be my first time visiting Nigeria. I'm from the US. I don't have any connection there. I'm here to make some. Where's a good hotel to stay? What's a good club to go to? Just going to have fun.

It depends on which of the states you are going to.

Also, ensure you check this website HOTELSdotNG

Then select the states and choose only 4-5star hotels for your security and health.

Next, kindly ensure you have a good guide, someone responsible for your movements and safety as you navigate the city you live in.

Once you stay in a good hotel and you have a great guide you will enjoy your stay

1 Like

Re: Going To Lagos!! by Elgatonegro(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2020
Do you have any recommendations yourself?
Re: Going To Lagos!! by SirLiquidGold: 9:25am On Feb 09, 2020
Elgatonegro:
What's good everyone?

WELCOME TO NIGERIA
Welcome to green white green
Re: Going To Lagos!! by blujoi(m): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
Look for hotels around Victoria Island or Lekki. I can recommend a few hotels. Blowfish, Lillygate,D’Matel. For clubs, there are enough decent clubs on the island too. Cubana and SIP lounge are top notch. You are welcome to Nigeria.

Elgatonegro:
Do you have any recommendations yourself?
Re: Going To Lagos!! by Elgatonegro(m): 6:27am On Feb 10, 2020
blujoi:
Look for hotels around Victoria Island or Lekki. I can recommend a few hotels. Blowfish, Lillygate,D’Matel. For clubs, there are enough decent clubs on the island too. Cubana and SIP lounge are top notch. You are welcome to Nigeria.

Thanks for the info. Are uber rides expensive?
Re: Going To Lagos!! by blujoi(m): 6:32am On Feb 10, 2020
It’s relative. During rush hour, prices could go really high up due to traffic. It’s best to plan your movement outside peak periods.

Elgatonegro:

Thanks for the info. Are uber rides expensive?
Re: Going To Lagos!! by Bojack(m): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2020
Welcome to Naija
Re: Going To Lagos!! by Bojack(m): 10:10am On Feb 11, 2020
Are u a Nigerian born in the US

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy As All Passengers Brunt To Dead In Onitsha Anambra State(photos) / International Passport Or Anything Else ??? / Airfare Price War Thickens As Green Africa, Air Peace Slash Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.