Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To Be Awarded This Year, According To Prophecy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Be Awarded This Year, According To Prophecy (814 Views)

Little Child To Be Awarded Scholarship For Showing Support To Peter Obi / Nnamdi Kanu To Stay Longer In Israel, Travel Document Expires / DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu To Be Awarded This Year, According To Prophecy by Frankdoz8: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2020
Nnamdi kanu to be awarded this year, according to a prophecy. What could this signify.

2020 prophecy by prophet David kingleo Elijah; see what will happen to Nnamdi kanu and Biafra.

According to a prophecy credited to prophet David kingleo Elijah's, Nnamdi kanu will be given an award for selfless service this year.

Prophet David Kingleo Elijah the General Overseer of the Glorious Mount Of Possibility Church in Lagos, released his 2020 prophecy.

Speaking to his congregants on 31st and 1st of Jen. 2020, he said God has shown me many things that will happen this year.

Prophet David Kingleo speaking during the cross over service, said " I'm seeing Nnamdi Kanu being awarded, The awarders say he has sacrificed so much to deserve the award, in his hand, I see a Map.

I see the world leaders come into Nigeria because of Biafra, from February things will begin to happen in Nigeria, international bodies will fly in and out of the country. The Government will be pushed to make certain decisions to appease the international bodies.

He said the struggle for Biafra will be recognized worldwide, and that this will lead to it being considered as a country by world leaders. He said finally, Biafra will become a Republic because of tension.

Could this mean that Biafra will be actuallize this year?

Kindly drop your comments below, share, like and follow.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Awarded This Year, According To Prophecy by jarawa: 10:12am On Feb 09, 2020
fake
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Awarded This Year, According To Prophecy by ludd2018: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2020
jarawa:
fake

all the signs are there. Nigeria is collapsing..Biafra is already here

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Awarded This Year, According To Prophecy by Cmoni1(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2020
Close your eyes,now open to your reality!you see,it’s real..
jarawa:
fake

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare, El-rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos / Just In; Bauchi Gov, Bala Mohammed Tests Positive / Rescue Church Members Who Pay Tithes, Offerings Adeboye, Kunmuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.