Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Advice On What To Wear!!!!pls Oo,urgent!!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Advice On What To Wear!!!!pls Oo,urgent!!!! (279 Views)

5 Ways To Wear The Ankara Print / Help Oo. Qei Cream Wahala / Latest Braided Hairstyles To Wear 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On What To Wear!!!!pls Oo,urgent!!!! by Fatasy(m): 10:46am On Feb 09, 2020
Gud am fellow fellow, guys pls there a dinner coming up next weekend and I have to be there,
my question now is,can I wear Agbada to the event
Re: Advice On What To Wear!!!!pls Oo,urgent!!!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2020
Don't u have a well tailored senator attire to wear? I love that attire on men esp d guys that don't have pot belly

1 Like

Re: Advice On What To Wear!!!!pls Oo,urgent!!!! by Fatasy(m): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2020
Tnk dear,was just thinking if agbada is considerate
HRHQueenPhil:
Don't u have a well tailored senator attire to wear? I love that attire on men esp d guys that don't have pot belly
Re: Advice On What To Wear!!!!pls Oo,urgent!!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Fatasy:
Gud am fellow fellow, guys pls there a dinner coming up next weekend and I have to be there,
my question now is,can I wear Agbada to the event
Agbada can be worn to a dinner of course, could be 'Atiku too'; just match with a nice shoe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mona Matthews, Delabique, TBR Tailor And Proverbs Creations Host Style Express 3 / Get Amazing Designs (e.g Flyers, Business Cards) For An Affordable Price / FREE Fashion Gifts For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.