Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of (1240 Views)

Why Is Everyone Pretending That Queen Elizabeth Is An Angel? / Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges / Queen Elizabeth Is A Direct Descendant Of Prophet Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by leksite120(m): 11:53am On Feb 09, 2020
Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom is a descendant of Muhammad, the Prophet of Islam. Want to know how? Follow me:

Queen Elizabeth II is daughter of the George VI,

who is son of George V,

who is son of Edward VII,

who is son of Victoria,

who is daughter of Edward (Duke of Kent),

who is son of George III,

who is son of Frederick (Prince of Wales)

who is son of George II,

who is son of George I,

who is son of Sophia (Electress of Hannover),

who is daughter of Elizabeth of Bohemia,

who is daughter of James I/VI,

who is son of Mary Queen of Scots,

who is daughter of James V, King of the Scots,

who is son of Margaret Tudor

who is daughter of Elizabeth of York,

who is daughter of Edward IV, King of England,

who is son of Richard Plantagenet, Duke of York,

who is son of Richard of Conisburgh,

who is son of Isabelle Perez of Castille,

who is daughter of Maria Juana de Padilla,

who is daughter of Maria Fernandez de Henestrosa,

who is daughter of Aldonza Ramirez de Cifontes,

who is daughter of Aldonza Gonsalez Giron,

who is daughter of Sancha Rodriguez de Lara,

who is daughter of Rodrigo Rodriguez de Lara,

who is son of Sancha Alfonsez, Infanta of Castille,

who is daughter of Zaida (aka Isabella),

who is daughter of Al Mu’tamid ibn Abbad, King of Seville,

who is son of Abbad II Al Mu’tadid, King of Seville,

who is son of Abu al-Qasim Muhammad ibn Abbad, King of Seville,

who is son of Ismail ibn Qarais,

who is son of Qarais ibn Abbad,

who is son of Abbad ibn Amr,

who is son of Amr ibn Aslan,

who is son of Aslan ibn Amr,

who is son of Amr ibn Itlaf,

who is son of Itlaf ibn Na’im,

who is son of Na’im II-Lakhmi,

who is son of Na’im al-Lakhmi,

who is son of Zahra bint Husayn,

who is daughter of Husayn ibn Ali,

who is son of Fatima

who is daughter of Muhammad, Prophet of the Islam.

You heard it right, according to this lineage by Harold B. Brooks-Baker (although it is contested a little bit by some other Historians); if you go back for 44 generations from Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom, you find out that she is a descendant of Muhammad the Prophet of the Islam.

1 Like

Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by Wilstino: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2020
Who cares undecided.

Will that put food on our table??

5 Likes

Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by seunlayi(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
Interesting
Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by seunlayi(m): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wilstino:
Who cares undecided.

.. And you saw the topic headings, you clicked, you read, you replied. You need to be checked.

7 Likes

Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by greatbrian(m): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
I clicked to see Buhari. Am dissapointed
Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by leksite120(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wilstino:
Who cares undecided.

It won't put food on your table truly, but at least it adds something to your knowledge, don't be biased because of religion or because its Muhammad.
Intelligent people are not sentimental because of one religion or something, its a matter of, you gained something new.

1 Like

Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by solmus: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
cool

this is not a news per say... if you follow the illuminati conspiracy theory you'd understand only few bloodline controls the world, and they keep that bloodline sacred

American Presidents also have this bloodline, its funny but true, and you can google it

1 Like

Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by Seetto: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
leksite120:
Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom is a descendant of Muhammad, the Prophet of Islam. Want to know how? Follow me:

Queen Elizabeth II is daughter of the George VI,

who is son of George V,

who is son of Edward VII,

who is son of Victoria,

who is daughter of Edward (Duke of Kent),

who is son of George III,

who is son of Frederick (Prince of Wales)

who is son of George II,

who is son of George I,

who is son of Sophia (Electress of Hannover),

who is daughter of Elizabeth of Bohemia,

who is daughter of James I/VI,

who is son of Mary Queen of Scots,

who is daughter of James V, King of the Scots,

who is son of Margaret Tudor

who is daughter of Elizabeth of York,

who is daughter of Edward IV, King of England,

who is son of Richard Plantagenet, Duke of York,

who is son of Richard of Conisburgh,

who is son of Isabelle Perez of Castille,

who is daughter of Maria Juana de Padilla,

who is daughter of Maria Fernandez de Henestrosa,

who is daughter of Aldonza Ramirez de Cifontes,

who is daughter of Aldonza Gonsalez Giron,

who is daughter of Sancha Rodriguez de Lara,

who is daughter of Rodrigo Rodriguez de Lara,

who is son of Sancha Alfonsez, Infanta of Castille,

who is daughter of Zaida (aka Isabella),

who is daughter of Al Mu’tamid ibn Abbad, King of Seville,

who is son of Abbad II Al Mu’tadid, King of Seville,

who is son of Abu al-Qasim Muhammad ibn Abbad, King of Seville,

who is son of Ismail ibn Qarais,

who is son of Qarais ibn Abbad,

who is son of Abbad ibn Amr,

who is son of Amr ibn Aslan,

who is son of Aslan ibn Amr,

who is son of Amr ibn Itlaf,

who is son of Itlaf ibn Na’im,

who is son of Na’im II-Lakhmi,

who is son of Na’im al-Lakhmi,

who is son of Zahra bint Husayn,

who is daughter of Husayn ibn Ali,

who is son of Fatima

who is daughter of Muhammad, Prophet of the Islam.

You heard it right, according to this lineage by Harold B. Brooks-Baker (although it is contested a little bit by some other Historians); if you go back for 44 generations from Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom, you find out that she is a descendant of Muhammad the Prophet of the Islam.

How is this possible?
Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by illicit(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
Where u self come from
Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by riches4me(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
why don't u go a little down the lineage path again n tell us who Muhammad himself descended from, perhaps Jesus.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
You are wrong.

She is a direct descendant of Shaka Zulu. sad

2 Likes

Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by LevisEluwa: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
You are wrong.

She is a direct descendant of Shaka Zulu. sad
[/s]
Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by Tizmamoney: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
lies
Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by Hedonisst: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
This is the product of an idle imagination.

1 Like

Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by Snapchat: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
This is how propaganda spread. Haven seen this am I suppose to convert to Islam or what do I tend to gain. Yesterday one of you said, Messi was Muslim at heart. Some of your kinds are even on Twitter claiming Justin Bieber converts to Islam. All of you needs your heads checked

2 Likes

Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by helinues: 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
She is from Yewa jor

Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by denko(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
The poster deceive you guys when he was about to change the names to islamic name by using "aka"

1 Like

Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by leksite120(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
riches4me:
why don't u go a little down the lineage path again n tell us who Muhammad himself descended from, perhaps Jesus.
He isn't, rather, from Abraham
Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by leksite120(m): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
denko:
The poster deceive you guys when he was about to change the name to islamic name by using "aka"
Stop being ignorant, at least u should av gone to research on it to tell me I'm deceiving u
Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by Oyiboman69: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Mtceeew!

Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by solmus: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
riches4me:

why dont you research about Abraham's or Ibrahim's bloodline and current global politics
Re: Surprisingly , See Who Queen Elizabeth Is A Descendant Of by abumeinben(m): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
Check...

https://www.geni.com/projects/Ancestors-of-Queen-Elizabeth-II/13383

Mohammed ni, Mohammed kor.

Why not tell us the ancestors of Mohammed

(1) (Reply)

Lesotho People Want To Be Part Of South Africa. / Russia Accuses USA Of Sinking Her War Ships And Killing It Generals / Black President Or Female President, Who Will You Vote For? And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.