Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State (5341 Views)

Will The Army Arrest Anyone With This Outfit In The North? / Falana Writes Malami Over Prosecution Of 400 Boko Haram Sponsors / A Nigerian Soldier Posted How They Eliminated Boko Haram Members (graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by Akposkool(m): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Nigerian Army arrested about 400 boys and men of apparently northern #Nigeria origin traveling in 35 buses along #Enugu/#PortHarcourt expressway in #Abia State, southeastern Nigeria. Two buses escaped.

Their destination or assignment is unknown to the occupants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HAZubvtHv8

Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by seunlayi(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
See crowd like congregation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by Racoon(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
shocked Subuhanallahi! Ye shall never run away but must all return back to your enclaves to enjoy the 4 +4 upgraded next level change leprous fingers wielding terrorist advocate that ye all voted for.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by BabaEleyele: 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
WTF are they doing in Abia state? 400?! Chineke Ndigbo we have to wake up ooooo! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by tyup(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
As a full blooded igbo man I'll say this is not needed from the Nigerian Army cause we're one of the world most peaceful and accommodating sect of people and any body from all Part of Nigeria is always most welcome to our land

I'll hereby plead the army release them as quick as possible and enable them live anywhere they want to here in the south east just like our Hausa brothers are Everly welcoming sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by XANDERBOY85: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:
As a full blooded igbo man I'll say this is not needed from the Nigerian Army cause we're one of the world most peaceful human race and any body from all Part of Nigeria is always most welcome to our land

I'll hereby plead the army release them as quick as possible and enable them live anywhere they want to here in the south east sad

You'll get yourself and your people in danger with that kind of 'welcoming.....no-questions-asked' attitude when relating with others! It's that trusting, idealistic and naive attitude of our grandparents on the national stage that's largely responsible for our position today!

Most if not all of them are economic migrants seeking a more peaceful region to live and do business, but remember their loyalty is first to their religion and ethnic group before considering other loyalties and cleavages!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by Sylraph1: 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
Thought I saw this same post in 2017?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lol.

The east is yet to form their security outfit. Keep bashing Amotekun here.

Two buses loaded with terrorists fled.

Ok now.

Buhari will feed these ones and release them to continue their journey where they stopped.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by LevisEluwa: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Lol.

The east is yet to form their security outfit. Keep bashing Amotekun here.

Two buses loaded with terrorists fled.

Ok now.

Buhari will feed these ones and release them to continue their journey where they stopped.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by delpee(f): 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Old story!
Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by Abdul05: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
They went there to meet their contemporaries
Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by helinues: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Suspected Boho haram in Abia??

Are you kidney us?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by solmus: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
grin

Nigerian Army and foolishness.. they rashly arrest innocent people without investigation (not like they have the training to investigate) they lock them up unjustly and torture them, and after some little time they release them as forgiven repentant Boko Haram

The suspected paraded people are never allowed to speak to the camera same as the released alleged rehabilitated boko haram

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by Amanda4life: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
Please move to front page

Lalastica
Mm34
Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by Amanda4life: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
God forbid

What is this
Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by CheerfulGiver: 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Any smart person knows that this will be used as the perfect excuse for the Nigerian army beseiging MNK house. Someone will say the army presence is yielding results.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by Danishguy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:
As a full blooded igbo man I'll say this is not needed from the Nigerian Army cause we're one of the world most peaceful and accommodating sect of people and any body from all Part of Nigeria is always most welcome to our land

I'll hereby plead the army release them as quick as possible and enable them live anywhere they want to here in the south east just like our Hausa brothers are Everly welcoming sad
'As a full blooded igbo man'

Pissing the forum with your syphilis

Yoruba man, this is 2020

Nokia already stopped making Java phones

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by Litmus: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
Are they Nigerians, if so what evidence?

I wonder why in the West, within a day or two of your arrest, they know your nationality, day of birth, occupation, tax situation, blood group sometimes even your internet browsing predilections and so on. It is as if they have little trust in their citizens. I wonder what we in Nigeria know of human nature that escapes these Western nations and make them so distrustful?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by Litmus: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nigeria the nation, States of Nigeria need to implement systems that identify citizens in some form of database of municipal record book. Without border control without citizens’ records, insecurity in Nigeria will continually worsen and sanction all progress indexes.

The size of the task should not debilitate the spirit of Nigerians and make them reluctant to tackle this project.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by Kpilo101: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nigeria don enter spoiled soup....
Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by chiiraq802(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:

Northern by blood and a full blooded Igbo man, only you?? Mister man goan sit down, you're just as confused as your leader (dat dullard)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by tyup(m): 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
chiiraq802:

Northern by blood and a full blooded Igbo man, only you?? Mister man goan sit down, you're just as confused as your leader (dat dullard)

so somebody cannot come from
Igbo Eze North
Aba North
Isiala Ngwa North e.t.c In peace sad
Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by sammyj: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
Can people see why the Okada ban is necessary. Imagine the amount of army in waiting we have around us in Lagos riding Okada that can be activate at any point in time if care is not taken!!
Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by kapelvej: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

You'll get yourself and your people in danger with that kind of 'welcoming.....no-questions-asked' attitude when relating with others! It's that trusting, idealistic and naive attitude of our grandparents on the national stage that's largely responsible for our position today!

Most if not all of them are economic migrants seeking a more peaceful region to live and do business, but remember their loyalty is first to their religion and ethnic group before considering other loyalties and cleavages!
you believe the op is an Ibo ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by wetmenow: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
If it's true then the state Gov. have to protect his state.
Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by YorubaKinging: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by Ojiofor: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyup:

Why are they traveling in group of 400?
Is that normal or should i ask if you are the one who is not normal.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by mcjohny(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
This country is a joke(serious mess)
Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by Colorado1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ahh
Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by Okoroawusa: 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
Old news
Re: Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State by Lightwalker: 1:10am On Feb 10, 2020
I wonder what you plan to achieve by what I g a story from over 6 years ago as something fresh. Please take down this post, you're peddling a wrong narrative.

We should all know better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Inagurates Taskforce On Human Trafficking / DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism / Online Banter, As Yoruba Man Said, There Is No Skyscraper In Igbo Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.