Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy (44635 Views)

Crisis Brews Between Kogi Governor Ododo, Yahaya Bello Over Sacking Of Loyalist / Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) / Obajana: 2002 Agreement Between Kogi And Dangote Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by OkoAmarashy: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Foolish onoja. Shey he wanted to be deputy.

Yaya bello will be incredibly stupid not to prune his greedy wings. But bello is street smart, onoja will hear word.

Most people dont know bello spent days treating himself in the palace of attah ebira because he was poisoned . And he blames this greedy onoja.

Onoja see your life? undecided

Haaaa!
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
Please I'm copy pasting my posts everywhere please I really need urgent help please friends I use God beg una please my daughter was rushed to the hospital since the morning and the doctor is just attending to my wife just now. Even a doctor from Abuja who directed us to the hospital is number has been switched off since and now they are complaining that we should drop money for them to start treatment��� Please I beg of you all they are charging us 42k for everything and what I have right now is just 16k which I just did paga to my wife because I am not around. They are at Tallent Special Hospital Gowon estate in case you want to confirm ������� please everyone help us, please. With the one, she deposited they only fixed drip and waiting for balance so that they can start up with injection and other treatments. Please my good please help us please you can call or WhatsApp me +2348070751915. God, please send a helper, please I'm even shaking typing this please friends

Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by OkoAmarashy: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:
cool
Yeye Bello is fooling himself if he thinks ambitous Onoja whose wife helped to rig her polling unit would become a political spare tire, that guy is as desperate as any politician and should never be in a position where is appointment cant be terminated,

Bello used him as the bad guy and yet stupidly made him a Deputy Governor who can be Governor if things go south for bello

A Chief of staff is not a constitutional office, yet he's more powerful than the Deputy Governor. Bello knows Onoja more than all of us. He knows what he's capable of and that is why he castrated Onoja.

Greed made Onoja fall for Bello's antics and now, he would be kept in the cooler. Any nonsense from Onoja, he would be impeached.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by solmus: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

A Chief of staff is not a constitutional office, yet he's more powerful than the Deputy Governor.

Greed made Onoja fall for Bello's antics and now, he would be kept in the cooler. Any nonsense from Onoja, he would be impeached.

the same process that can make Onoja vacate his joint ticket is the same process that can get Bello out of his seat (Impeachment).. before Onaja had no imiunity now he has it, before if Yeye bello were to misterously die through accident, assasination, or sickness he wont benefit as a chief of staff but now as a deputy governor her stands to gain much.. Yeye Bello just kept a dangerous snake with him as a co-pilot and that might be his ending

Bello is an Abuja guy and spends most of his time there, Onoja knows every corner of Kogi and has links to almost all bad guy, a fall out with the two Bello cant survive Onoja
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by uchelouis45(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Make your valentine special. Surprise your loved ones with this beauty. Call 07062941443 to order. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @Krustykingng

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by Bellotelli: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
So you guys expect me to read all these epistle because of kogi politics? Mtwww

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by NigeriaBam: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by OkoAmarashy: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

the same process that can make Onoja vacate his joint ticket is the same process that can get Bello out of his seat (Impeachment).. before Onaja had no imiunity now he has it, before if Yeye bello were to misterously die through accident, assasination, or sickness he wont benefit as a chief of staff but now as a deputy governor her stands to gain much.. Yeye Bello just kept a dangerous snake with him as a co-pilot and that might be his ending

At the bolded, you have a point. But you see that Onoja, in Kogi East, he's disliked. In Kogi central, they would choose Bello over him any day any time. In Kogi West, he should just forget.

Bello is empowering other Igala politicians to neutralise Onoja's and takeover the little political base Onoja has in Kogi East before deciding what to do to him.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by OkoAmarashy: 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:
Bello is an Abuja guy and spends most of his time there, Onoja knows every corner of Kogi and has links to almost all bad guy, a fall out with the two Bello cant survive Onoja

That was in the first term. Bello busy is telling people the wrong steps he took in his first term was due to the advice of people like Onoja. Can you imagine that lie. The intended effect is transfer of hatred for Bello to Onoja. Onoja bred a monster, he should prepare to be consumed by it.

If Onoja tries nonsense as at today, it is from Igala land that they would start his beating from. Onoja can be impeached within effortlessly and with just a little above 500M Naira.
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by Germi9: 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
Captainrambo2:

Yaya bello will be incredibly stupid not to prune his greedy wings. But bello is street smart, onoja will hear word.

Most people dont know bello spent days treating himself in the palace of attah ebira because he was poisoned . And he blames this greedy onoja.

Testing themselves with unseen weapons
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by solmus: 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

That was in the first term. Bello busy is telling people the wrong steps he took in his first term was due to the advice of people like Onoja. Can you imagine that lie. The intended effect is transfer of hatred for Bello to Onoja. Onoja bred a monster, he should prepare to be consumed by it.

If Onoja tries nonsense as at today, it is from Igala land that they would start his beating from. Onoja can be impeached within effortlessly and with just a little above 500M Naira.

well if i was Bello i would really be carefull, just in his first term, he was terribly sick and hospitalised in dubai, he had a terrible accident suffering fracture and later he was reported poisoned... yet he had to deputise himself with Onoja who is a very rugged guy in kogi streets.. i pity him, in a meeting a particular senatorial okun aspirant had with he was making mouth like he was certain to be a governor, bello foolishly used him and now he has most APC state hierachy loyal to him, this case is like that of Abba kyari doing buhari's dirty job, soon Abba kyari and cabals became very powerfull and gave orders even to Buharis wife and kids
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by babyfaceafrica: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

Lolz... Don't be so sure Bello can't survive onoja ó.. You see....to become governor in this country is not easy.. It will take more than onoja juju and bad guys to get across Bello
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by solmus: 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Lolz... Don't be so sure Bello can't survive onoja ó.. You see....to become governor in this country is not easy.. It will take more than onoja juju and bad guys to get across Bello

Same bello that had accident and broke a limb, got mysteriously sick and got admitted for months in dubai, and allegedly got poisoned prior to election... i really hope he wont regret this betterly, bello isnt a strong guy in a state like Kogi and if not for Abuja connection and Aishas backing he would have being chased out by APC
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by babyfaceafrica: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

Same bello that had accident and broke a limb, got mysteriously sick and got admitted for months in dubai, and allegedly got poisoned prior to election... i really hope he wont regret this betterly, bello isnt a strong guy in a state like Kogi and if not for Abuja connection and Aishas backing he would have being chased out by APC

Even buhari got sick for three months? Does that mean he is not strong spiritually!!.. Oluomo got stabbed by a poisonous knife.... He still became Lagos State agbèrò bus.. Bàbá everybody stumbles.. It is how you rise that determines how strong you are

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by solmus: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Even buhari got sick for three months? Does that mean he is not strong spiritually!!.. Oluomo got stabbed by a poisonous knife.... He still became Lagos State agbèrò bus.. Bàbá everybody stumbles.. It is how you rise that determines how strong you are

well thats true sha.. i just hope as my people say Bello no dey use ori oka or omu.. he should be very vigilant
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by OkoAmarashy: 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

well if i was Bello i would really be carefull, just in his first term, he was terribly sick and hospitalised in dubai, he had a terrible accident suffering fracture and later he was reported poisoned... yet he had to deputise himself with Onoja who is a very rugged guy in kogi streets.. i pity him, in a meeting a particular senatorial okun aspirant had with he was making mouth like he was certain to be a governor, bello foolishly used him and now he has most APC state hierachy loyal to him, this case is like that of Abba kyari doing buhari's dirty job, soon Abba kyari and cabals became very powerfull and gave orders even to Buharis wife and kids

I think there is an element of fear. Bello has become afraid of Onoja and has decided to isolate him in that position. That's why Bello is desperate for support from those who he previously offended, intending to use them as a buffer from Onoja.

In summary, Onoja's loyalty is in doubt and he would be castrated.
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by OkoAmarashy: 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
solmus:

Bro, once you're in power, even if you don't want, there are people who would take it upon themselves to cook you done. Remember during Ibro's time when Abubakar Audu was bouncing about, calling himself the Prince of the Niger and all the bad boys in Kogi were following him?

People were underrating Ibro until the plane crash happened. His 3 daughters were on board and 3 of them survived without a scratch. Same crash that the Sultan died.

What of A.T. Ahmed. Didn't they kill him so that they can take ACN ticket back then?
So, forget. A thousand Onojas can't stand Bello.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by mechanics(m): 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
It seems Governor Yahaya Bello has problem working with people.
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by sapientia(m): 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
Good news for the common man in Kogi.
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
dre11:
........Deputy losing influence in government

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/bello-onoja-as-crack-emerges-between-kogis-siamese-twins.html
He who fights by propaganda shall die by propaganda #Senator Abaribe. Minority Leader
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
I feel so sorry for kogites,[sup][/sup]
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by Quality20(m): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
I really pity bello o! Can he stand his deputy at all? Igala ppls juju is only matched by that of Edo ppl
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by babyfaceafrica: 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
Quality20:
I really pity bello o! Can he stand his deputy at all? Igala ppls juju is only matched by that of Edo ppl

Says who?.. Oga juju is from a source, therefore the potency you have depends on what the source gives out, not tribe... It will surprise you the kain juju some minority tribes get pass major tribes
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by bossinc: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
Penultimate to the impeachment of elder achuba, I told my political folks that onoja is going to have himself shot by the leg. But they argued with me. Here is it now.
lets see how it goes at the next episode!!!
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by aadoiza: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
Captainrambo2:

You wan this kind news to big headlines?
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by oyeb15: 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Desperate people fight for power which at d end will be given to d humble on a platter of God.

Attah, Odilli, Udenwa ,Duke fought to be
president but God gave it to sick Yar Adua.

They later fought to be VP touring the country but God gave it to Jonathan who was so contented to be Governor.

Yahya Bello lost hope during Audu election to d extent that he wished APC lose. But God made him d beneficiary of d election.

Arrogant people don't last in politics.
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by Caseless: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2020
Captainrambo2:

attah ebira? Bello knows who's edward.
Re: Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy by Sam2310(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
My hear say i hear all this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Pic) / Throwback Photo Of Philip Shuaibu / GEJ's Arrival To Eko Hotel Had Many Car Tyres Deflated (Read Complains)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.