Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,688 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Most Beautiful Girl Set To Walk Runway For London Fashion Week(photos, Video) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful Girl Set To Walk Runway For London Fashion Week(photos, Video) (811 Views)

Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) / Models With Three Breasts Walk The Runway At Milan Fashion Week (photos) / Nina’s Plus-sized Swimwear Show At Accra Fashion Week (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl Set To Walk Runway For London Fashion Week(photos, Video) by vickgrell(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
Most Beautiful Girl in the World, Jare Ijalana, recently revealed good news with fans - The little girl who is already in London will walk the runway during their fashion week alongside other models - Jare used the opportunity to encourage her young fans that they can achieve anything.

The video showed little Jare who is already in London, strutting as she was captured on camera telling fans that she is already in the city. The caption of the post reads: “Jare @the_j3_sisters in London for the London fashion week! Too blessed! It's so amazing and am so honoured to be doing runway show with all this amazing designers from all over the world! And grateful to God Almighty! My mum who works tirelessly around the clock for me! And to my daddy!words cannot Express how much I love and grateful for all the love and sacrifice! ❤❤To all my beautiful sister Joba and Jomi who could not be here!am representing you in spirit! I love you

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Q71KFkvhMF4

1 Share

Re: Most Beautiful Girl Set To Walk Runway For London Fashion Week(photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wow
Re: Most Beautiful Girl Set To Walk Runway For London Fashion Week(photos, Video) by dawnomike(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Naturally suited for the job grin

(1) (Reply)

Watch bands and straps at wholesale & retail sales / We Install Fancy Lights For Halls, Event Centers, Your Homes, Offices, Etc. / 26 Loose Curly Afro Wig Hairstyles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.